:naughty: He's holding his green PURSE/WALLET he bought in Milan (April2007)!!

Btw, I can't get some points: why did he so openly bring this lady to his house? I don't mind the action itself, I'm just curios by the fact that it was full of paparazzi all around and now everybody knows where he lives, which it sounds strange to me, as Mika always wanted to protect his privacy :blink:

And I also can't understand why he wants all this publicity....not at all...

Oh, and about the lady, I personally don't like her character, even if I thinks she's got a great voice and that she can really dominate the scene both on stage and not, that's why I think she's too much a character, even out of the stage.

Let me tell you why :wink2: I'm sure it's much of a marketing movement as well. He used to hang out with Katy Perry when she was on peak of her career. Now it's GaGa. I think it's something like promoting himself, and he knows he'll surely be noticed by paparazzi and media if he goes out with a girl like her.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should mention Katy and Adele... seems people were saying Mika shouldn't go anywhere with Katy a few months back... :fisch:

I was thinking people wouldn't, but it doesn't surprise me... it's happened before...

Honestly, if I had a body like hers, I'd show it off too.

I completely agree... Mika is allowed to hang out with whoever he likes. If that person happens to like wearing revealing outfits, or likes kissing other girls, then let him go for it. I somehow doubt he'll stop hanging out with her because a few fans showed displeasure...

So would I... it would be very interesting...

Oh thank God! Someone agrees with me!!!

Screw this...

I really really like Lady GaGa's outfit (especially her shoes :das:), and Mika's outfit is just plain ugly!

(sorry, I needed people to see that I really don't like his outfit and that I don't care if people think I'm wrong)

If he loses the scarf that would make a huge difference...

Mika a la Oscar Wilde :naughty:

EDIT** Or Sherlock Holmes? I'd go for Doctor Watson too though. :wub2:

Let me tell you why :wink2: I'm sure it's much of a marketing movement as well. He used to hang out with Katy Perry when she was on peak of her career. Now it's GaGa. I think it's something like promoting himself, and he knows he'll surely be noticed by paparazzi and media if he goes out with a girl like her.
guess you're right, but don't think this is a good promotion for him at all

Bad times , thats all im saying :boxed:

A la Oscar Wilde for sure! :naughty:

I'd volunteer to be his fashion assistant, but I'm not what you'd call a fashionable person...

Oh no, Mika is one of the best dressed people I know *not literally KNOW* IMO, but he does have some little failures too...but this time, I like how he's dressed. :thumb_yello:

I'd kill for a coat like that :wub2:

mika looks ugly in that shirt for once IMO.like his jacket and bow tie. Lady G is just being herself. not surprised.i liked her outfit better than Mika's. Her make up is awfull though.

i'm totally ok with them hanging out together. c'mon guys we can't choose his friends. that's his life:thumb_yello:

Why is she carrying an umbrella? It didn't rain last night :blink:

it matches with m's shirt!

My friend from UK sent me this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/jowhiley/

but apparently it isn't working for me at the moment, so this is the decription my friend gave to me:

there was a live performance

from Gaga, and then she did this cover version of Viva la Vida by the

amazing Coldplay (I think we both like that band, right?) and forgot the

words near the begining, but she carried on anyway. The DJ said that she

reminded her of Mika, and Gaga talked briefly about being mates with Mika,

and the fact that he turned up to that gig of hers. And she talked about an

upcoming duet but she wouldn't say who it is with, but from the clues it

could possibly be Mika...

am i the only one who would like to see that? just out of curiousity of course. but maybe it'll be great! who knows.*shrugs*

mika looks ugly in that shirt for once IMO.like his jacket and bow tie. Lady G is just being herself. not surprised.i liked her outfit better than Mika's. Her make up is awfull though.

i'm totally ok with them hanging out together. c'mon guys we can't choose his friends. that's his life:thumb_yello:

it matches with m's shirt!

am i the only one who would like to see that? just out of curiousity of course. but maybe it'll be great! who knows.*shrugs*

The makeup leaves a lot to be desired... and you're completely right, we can't choose his friends...

I would love to see a collaboration between them... I reckon it'd be great!

guess you're right, but don't think this is a good promotion for him at all

I think so too, but I guess it's kind of necessary for him at the moment. Plus, he seems to have a thing for women like that. I must confess that she looks very vivid in that outfit, and I'm sure Mika thinks (and likes) that too.:wink2:

I really really like Lady GaGa's outfit (especially her shoes :das:), and Mika's outfit is just plain ugly!

If he loses the scarf that would make a huge difference...

*cough cough*

and agree with that too:thumb_yello:

Actually I believe the two of them kinda go well together...I have read somewhere once that Lady GaGa in into this personally designing her clothes or that she has her own clothes line (let me know if I'm wrong, I might be) but there's certainly something about her creating her own clothing and then I instantly thought that, hey this sounds sooo Mikaish:naughty: .

In my opinion she's the feminine version of Mika :mf_lustslow: and I really like her...sure not dressed like that but there's something interesting about her and her looks.

Don't know if this whole thing is a marketing thing, I don't care really. It's really nice to have so many things to hear about Mika from him and from the tabloids...he really is back!!!:wub2: As for his outfit...I LOVE IT...he's so british and that scarf points out his origins:wink2:. (I have that kind of scarf too!)

So nice to see that he goes out and has fun after so much hard work. Well done, Mika!

Oh, and I also don't agree with the crazy paparazzi hunting him down at his door. That's not fair...it's his privacy.:boxed:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Oh I love her umbrella :thumb_yello:

I also like that she's like some kind of an art object, with that strange make-up and those geometric shapes on her face; like sort of a body art and pop art (very Warhol-esque IMO). I like that!

Plus, many of the elements of burlesque...

I'd never ever dress up like that, but if it looks good on her (which it does) - why not? :wink2:

Oh, and I also don't agree with the crazy paparazzi hunting him down at his door. That's not fair...it's his privacy.:boxed:

I think they're just doing their job. :wink2: he shouldn't have showed up with her like that if he didn't want to be caught and photographed.

I think so too, but I guess it's kind of necessary for him at the moment. Plus, he seems to have a thing for women like that. I must confess that she looks very vivid in that outfit, and I'm sure Mika thinks (and likes) that too.:wink2:

i don't like anything about her plus don't think this marketing thing will bring him any good

I'm disappointed :thumbdown:

I do love her album, and would adore a collaboration :wub2:

But I wish she'd cover herself up a bit. Not so much so that she loses the style she has going, but really, do we really need to see so much skin? =(

from the website:

Hot New Couple Alert!!

Last night Poker Faced singer (we’re not even going to mention her outfit) Lady GaGa picked Mika up from his London pad and the pair made their way to Hakkasan for some drinks and a bite to eat.

Once they’d finished at the posh eatery Mika hopped in the back of GaGa’s car and she gave him a lift home, what a gent *sniggers*

b9109654-b.jpg

8883710f-7.jpg

f598e847-b.jpg

ff11bc36-8.jpg

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/index.aspx?postID=6686

Edited by cheshire cat