• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she have stretch marks on her boobs???:blink:

Yep. Noticed that. The only real thing I guess. :naughty:

Actually, she's not beautiful at all. :blink: KP is much prettier, even though I can't stand her either. :boxed:

I very much doubt he's serious about this.

He surely wants to make a point... but what sort of point, that's beyond me.

Publicity might be the keyword.

Perez for the US, Gaga now for the UK?

And just for the record, running the risk of repeating myself at nauseam - I don't think he's in need of them.

Edited by violet_sky

Ok so i've rambled here but...

I really dont get this whole 'omg you can see his doooooor!!!' thing to be honest..the paps know where he lives, so it's not like he's revealed it to them, and if people want to go and find every door with that number on in the whole of the city then that's their problem (and maybe one they need to share with their psychiatrist pronto). And if they find him fair do's to them. It's not like they're going to camp outside his house every night, and if they do the police can help.. and also it's not like he's posed for a photo of himself next to the street sign of his road holding a sign saying 'i live at number 10'.. seriously, celebs are papped outside their houses all the time, it doesnt make the fan situation any different.

I dont know how to explain it but i know what i'm meaning. Like, ok, i'm a westlife fan, if i wanted to i could find each member's house in Ireland and even two of them's houses in London, as could millions of fans, as they give out so much info about their houses and where they live just as a part of interviews when they're talking about home and the amount of pictures on the DVDs etc. But i'd never go to their houses. It's their private space. Yes some fans do, but all they do most of the time is take a photo of the house. Some of them see the person who lives there, but they dont bother them.

It's part of being famous i'm afraid. You simply cant be famous but keep everything about you personal these days, once you are famous that's it, you are percieved by the media and the public in the main as 'property' and no one on here can say they're not, because simply by talking about him on here it's classing him as property. Some people are more at it than others, but before anyone says 'oh no i don't think that way', please decide whether you have made any comments about his career choices, clothes, hair, music, friendships etc before you do. Any comments on those are a comment about the man as a commodity, as 'property'. What right do we have to comment on another human being? Oh yes..he's famous. That is now counted as a right connected to fame i'm afraid.

He didnt accidently become famous, he didnt 'just want to sing' people who 'just want to sing' do it for fun either in a choir or in the shower, by putting yourself out there as an artist you are infact selling yourself and your whole family.

He could have not said anything about his family, but he has, and so he has put them in the limelight too, and that is his desicion, it's was him and his family's choice as to whether he ever named them in interviews or they went to concerts etc. I'm not saying it's a bad thing i think the closeness he has with his family is lovely but it's certainly not the actions of someone who wants to keep them secret and hidden away.

This sounds really judgemental, and it's not meant to be, i just hate it when people say that famous people are 'letting themselves down' because of a choice they have made. They arent. They might not be living up to the expectations of you, someone they dont really know, but at the end of the day, do they really care? I think not.

I remember saying two years ago to freds that mika was setting himself up for trouble with fans when he got big by being so open with everyone early on. Dont get me wrong, i LOVED that he was so open. It was so refreshing and i think it's LOVELY that he is trying to keep it up, but come on, he simply cant keep that sort of feeling up with the fans forever, he has so many, and unfortunately everyone thinks they 'deserve' a piece of him or what he is doing or has achieved, and they dont.

He has the vibe that makes people think he's the guy next door, but i really think some fans need to wise up, and realise he isnt. And some people's behaviour recently over the LA thing... I was staring at my screen in disgust at the toys being thrown out of prams because Mika wasnt playing in their town and how dare he put on a gig they couldnt get to...I mean seriously...wtf?

he should look for a british hook then....she's going to go back to the US i presume....

the press is well aware where Mika lives, and there are enough hints to find his place on the net. As a stalker I guess you'd find out without to much trouble

but I agree, it's not necessary to try ones luck that way

anyway, the pictures clearly show that 'picking up Mika for dinner' was a staged event. Ms Gaga had to be hauled up the stairs to his front door because her boots might be made for walking, but sure NOT for climbing stairs. It seems even her tights got wrecked during this stunt in front of the cameras. Why would she do something ridiculous like that if not for posing in front of Mika's door? She could just as well have sent her driver to ring without risking some broken bones. And who knows whether Mika was happy about that or not?

Can we look at this from another perspective.

He has neighbours!

These people have probably known him from being a kid, and watched him grow up and see him starting to become a celebrity, which is great for him, and I'm sure they wish him well.

But also, I'm sure on the other foot, they DON'T want want a media circus on their front door everytime he walks out his front door!

They aren't celebs, and the paps will look wherever they can to get news, and I'm sure his neighbours don't want to be involved with it, but that won't stop the paps.

I mean we already heard the story of his door, and how some of the neighbours weren't happy about the colour, do you think they'll like all this happening?

So far it's all been good where he lives, but it worries me that this could start to change things, and that would be a shame.

now you've got a point Jodi!:thumb_yello:

i think we come up with an idea of mika in our mind, and he being such an intimate friend to us...but HE'S NOT.

he's MIKA, the popstar, and he's working for his career, the way he thinks best.

we may like it or not, no one keeps us captive here.

Love the grey coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's that ring again! wonder if it's real? he seems to save it for spiffer attire.

I think he certainly knew that going anywhere with Gaga would attract press.

I wonder if he went home and thought what can I do to my look? Hence the scarf and bowtie together.

The only thing I think the picture needs is that he should of brought an umbrella too LOLOL can you imagine how funny that would of been?

I watched her interview on Paul O'Grady last night and she seemed really sweet. I can see why they get along, she said she's married to her music and she puts all of her money back into her shows.

Love the grey coat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's that ring again! wonder if it's real? he seems to save it for spiffer attire.

I think he certainly knew that going anywhere with Gaga would attract press.

I wonder if he went home and thought what can I do to my look? Hence the scarf and bowtie together.

The only thing I think the picture needs is that he should of brought an umbrella too LOLOL can you imagine how funny that would of been?

I watched her interview on Paul O'Grady last night and she seemed really sweet. I can see why they get along, she said she's married to her music and she puts all of her money back into her shows.

oh i didn't see the interview, just her performance... i'll have to look it up. her performance reminded me of the one she did on american idol a few weeks ago.

so good for us having scruples posting pics of mika's house..

I'm not even commenting on this person.

usually the worst one can sing, more one has to draw the attention on something else. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sinking deeper and deeper. :boxed:

I wouldn't be so sure it was his choice and that he was aware of upcoming events:cool:

It might be the reason!:thumb_yello:

And just for the record, running the risk of repeating myself at nauseam - I don't think he's in need of them.

I think he quite simply did it for publicity!

Or because he wanted to talk to the Lady... but if it was only an interesting conversation he was looking for, I'm sure he was in for a surprise when she showed up on his doorstep with all her entourage!:naughty:

his neighbors may have been upset, but he is a big boy & must have known that it wouldn't go unnoticed...

maybe next time he'll use a taxi and meet her somewhere instead. :naughty: problem solved!!! :thumb_yello:

Here's hoping!

so good for us having scruples posting pics of mika's house..

I'm not even commenting on this person.

usually the worst one can sing, more one has to draw the attention on something else. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sinking deeper and deeper. :boxed:

and i think we should still have scruples about posting mika's house pictures.

i'm not worried about her looks... it's obviously for publicity. when she goes to bed at night, i bet she looks pretty normal :wink2:

for you avoca :huglove:

the press is well aware where Mika lives, and there are enough hints to find his place on the net. As a stalker I guess you'd find out without to much trouble

but I agree, it's not necessary to try ones luck that way

anyway, the pictures clearly show that 'picking up Mika for dinner' was a staged event. Ms Gaga had to be hauled up the stairs to his front door because her boots might be made for walking, but sure NOT for climbing stairs. It seems even her tights got wrecked during this stunt in front of the cameras. Why would she do something ridiculous like that if not for posing in front of Mika's door? She could just as well have sent her driver to ring without risking some broken bones. And who knows whether Mika was happy about that or not?

agree withe the bolded part.

Does she have stretch marks on her boobs???:blink:

seems like!

maybe next time he'll use a taxi and meet her somewhere instead. :naughty: problem solved!!! :thumb_yello:

i don't think he's that naive:wink2:. He would've done that if he didn't want to be seen in front of his home imo.

i mean if LadyG leaves her hotel with her driver at 10 something pm, it's kinda obvious papparazzis will follow her.

I don't have time to go through the whole thread, but have these been posted?

Mika walks home after visiting his friend Joanne Stefani Germanotta aka Lady GaGa at her hotel. The pair later met up for dinner at Hakkasan restaurant London, England - 20.04.09 Mandatory Credit: Will Alexander/WENN.com

bewCAB7F2.jpg

bewCAB7F1.jpg

bewCAB7F0.jpg

bewCAB7EF.jpg

Okay, only got so far as pg3 so far, but several things I'd like to comment on.

1. Does anyone one else see a glaring similarity between Lady Gaga and Cyndi Lauper? Both have incredibly similar extreme fashion sense, that gets people talking. I remember Cyndi getting this exact same reaction back in the 80s! They also both make very catchy pop songs, and if Gaga can keep on a similar career curve that Cyndi did, she'll go far!

2.Why is it that when Mika goes anywhere with anyone he MUST be out on a date with them!

I'm pretty damn sure, if he was on a date, we sure as hell won't be seeing any paparazzi photos of it!

He was just going out with a friend for the evening, who just happens to be a musician like he is, can we stop speculating every time he does this, it's getting boring!

3. Interesting that he's getting brave enough to let the paps take photos outside his house now, he held off for so long.

4. I noticed the tag mentioning the purse/wallet still being around? Why wouldn't it be? It's still functional, until it starts getting to the stage when money is threatening to fall out, I would think Mika would keep using it. I know I get quite attached to purses when I get them (I've had my Tigger wallet now for 4 years, no plans to get rid), so I guess Mika really likes this purse/wallet.

5. I STILL love that tie!:wub2:

Brave :confused: ? What's so brave about it :confused: ?

And anyroad it's not as if he had any choice : paparazzi don't ask permission, especially in the UK where a person's image is not much protected by law.

Different in France where 'PEOPLE' make quite a packet through suing gutter papers for taking unauthorized photographs :naughty: .

Sire, why don't you move over to the country where you grew up :wub2: ?

Cheers,

Id3