• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was the staff, I would have kindly "reseated her" back at her hotel. Sorry but what a waste of space :thumbdown:. FFS, what an attention seeking brat.

Now someone defend or justify that behaviour, I'm waiting Would love to hear the arguments. "Oh, she doesn't wear that cause she wants people to look at her! It's artistic". What a pile of bull

:thumb_yello:

That poor, poor girl. There she is, out for dinner in a perfectly non-attention grabbing outfit, just trying to share a meal with a friend, and those terrible louts at the restaurant are staring at her. Where do these people get off, anyhow, staring at innocent, wholesome Lady Gaga?

:

:floor::floor:

Sorry, this has nothing to do with that trashing meeting but i can't resist, i'm in love:wub2: with your incredible cat...and i had to say it

Many kisses, b&w wonder!

He likes Barbies!:naughty: A LOT!

i wonder how much did this diner cost for mika

hopefully it will pay back with the US sales when the album comes out:

I wonder if he's buying us dinner if we buy him at Buytter...:blink:

Keeps the MFC alive though :bleh:

Yeah I'm beginning to think that this is Gaga's news and press section and not Mika's :roftl: everywhere I go I find a thread about her :blink: how many do we have now :roftl:

Yeah I'm beginning to think that this is Gaga's news and press section and not Mika's :roftl: everywhere I go I find a thread about her :blink: how many do we have now :roftl:

Our goal is having M on MFC more often, instead of out for dinner with her :naughty:

All I can say is :doh:

Although this is an article so you never know how much you can believe with it. Espesh when it sounds so absurd. But c'mon having to be reseated cos someone was 'ogling' her? In that outfit? Now jee why would someone do such a thing. It's totally the norm to go out like that, did they not know :rolls_eyes:

Lady GaGa panics over lost teacup

1 day ago

Lady GaGa flew into a panic after losing her favourite teacup.

The Poker Face singer - who takes the floral cup and saucer with her everywhere and was even seen sipping from it on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross - accidentally left her precious china at a London restaurant last week, The Sun reports.

Lady GaGa realised her cup was missing whe she has arrived back at the five-star Blakes Hotel in Kensington where she is staying, and sent a black cab to the Metropolitan Hotel to collect it, at a cost of £35 for the trip.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jxkmj4aTWVyoWGuyDgq73fuXWdBA

Didn't see her with it when she was with Mika....

I'm starting to notice a trend here...:blink:

chapeleiro5.giflady-gaga-4209-4.jpg]

Edited by willywonka

whatever it was I pray it didn't give her wind cos it's got nowhere to hide in that get up (sorry schoolboy humour again :bleh:)

EEEE had to laugh at this post!!!:roftl:

It is a Cantonese (Chinese) restaurant so she would need those support pants or not eat rice lol

She has obviously never been a waiteress (we know Meeks has) before and she doesn't realise the fussy customers are ones you hate the most doing that job!

...as for the tip hope it was on credit card unless that green purse/wallet was full of £50's it is tiny to keep heaps of cash in...maybe it is a magic one that is huge then shrinks small when it is closed? :wink2:

Didn't take long tho did it....I am not gonna act like a celebrity when i am famous blah blah ...REALLY MIKA? KP then Lady Garden? you certainly didn't pick shy,retiring people to be friends then.

I love that outfit as a stage outfit....thought she would have gotten changed for Dinner as she wore those boots, hat etc on Paul o Grady...umbrella when there is no sun or rain....and not seeking attention...not even a tiny bit???

....plus nothing was said how she stood up Jonathan Ross! They were suppose to be going to see the new Star Trek Premiere! JR tweeted last night.I replied and said I would rather go out for Dinner with MIKA too if the truth be told.

xx

It is a Cantonese (Chinese) restaurant so she would need those support pants or not eat rice lol

She has obviously never been a waiteress (we know Meeks has) before and she doesn't realise the fussy customers are ones you hate the most doing that job!

...as for the tip hope it was on credit card unless that green purse/wallet was full of £50's it is tiny to keep heaps of cash in...maybe it is a magic one that is huge then shrinks small when it is closed? :wink2:

Didn't take long tho did it....I am not gonna act like a celebrity when i am famous blah blah ...REALLY MIKA? KP then Lady Garden? you certainly didn't pick shy,retiring people to be friends then.

I love that outfit as a stage outfit....thought she would have gotten changed for Dinner as she wore those boots, hat etc on Paul o Grady...umbrella when there is no sun or rain....and not seeking attention...not even a tiny bit???

....plus nothing was said how she stood up Jonathan Ross! They were suppose to be going to see the new Star Trek Premiere! JR tweeted last night.I replied and said I would rather go out for Dinner with MIKA too if the truth be told.

xx

:eek: When did Mika have the gender-reassignment then? :blink:

:naughty:

So she does have some taste, choosing Mika over wossy, in spite of her other shortcomings :bleh:

Oooops funny as I put waiter first then thought you would get at me for her being feminine! :roftl:

I do find it hilarious that M chooses weird and wonderful folk that make him look "normal" in comparison. Where as he has always been the one who usually stuck out as the "weird, freaky one" the most in a situation.

Personally I quite like weird, wonderful, freaky and geeky. :wink2:

xx

xx

She could have gone to the premiere, she didn't pick Mika up til 10.30pm, that would explain why she was so late going to eat.

“You could say I’m the Carrie Bradshaw of pop. I am completely poor but I have a closet full of couture.”

She just chooses not to wear any of it

i want these guys on MFC:roftl:

She could have gone to the premiere, she didn't pick Mika up til 10.30pm, that would explain why she was so late going to eat.

and also explains why she didn't have the time to change her outfit.