Say something random

Mirano

ooo i was just there yesterday and they had 1$ sale for this new scent coming out called "white citrus" it's delicioius!:punk:

lol some of the smells are weird so me and my friend went around and renamed the scents like "apple core" and "laundry detergent" :naughty: one smelled like skittles!

Omg...I got that yesterday as well. :aah:

haha I can only imagine what that would have been like. :roftl: Ooh, I must see which one smells like Skittles...interesting. Sweet Pea?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg...I got that yesterday as well. :aah:

haha I can only imagine what that would have been like. :roftl: Ooh, I must see which one smells like Skittles...interesting. Sweet Pea?

Really! haha usually their stuff is so expensive so i couldn't pass up a 1$ deal! oh i have sweet pea, and that twisted peppermint, it reminded me of peppermint hot chocolate at starbucks:wub2: and i have vanilla noir which i use about everyday! they have such great stuff:punk:

Me neither! *joins in bouncing* :boing:

(i really hope he does lots of shows in the US!)

:boing::boing:

(me too! *coughEspeciallyEastCoastcoughcough*) :naughty:

no, I hope everyone gets a chance to see him live this summer:wub2:

:boing::boing:

(me too! *coughEspeciallyEastCoastcoughcough*) :naughty:

no, I hope everyone gets a chance to see him live this summer:wub2:

Oh ESPECIALLY!

i can't buy anything until after i have enough for the concert, and i'm saving all my graduation money plus my birthday money:naughty: i'm on a mission to see mika (even if i've already started school!):naughty:

Oh ESPECIALLY!

i can't buy anything until after i have enough for the concert, and i'm saving all my graduation money plus my birthday money:naughty: i'm on a mission to see mika (even if i've already started school!):naughty:

haha I know:naughty:

I'm prepared to go anywhere to see Mika this time:naughty:

Really! haha usually their stuff is so expensive so i couldn't pass up a 1$ deal! oh i have sweet pea, and that twisted peppermint, it reminded me of peppermint hot chocolate at starbucks:wub2: and i have vanilla noir which i use about everyday! they have such great stuff:punk:

haha that made me laugh. Mine cost $2. Mind you, I don't live in the same country you do. :naughty:

Oh, that twisted peppermint sounds...yummy! :punk: The Black Raspberry Vanilla one is delicious smelling as well.

I have the Vanilla Noir...lotion! SO good! You know how they have different categories for their scents? Like The Freshes, The Romantics etc. Vanilla Noir is one of The Sexys. I think we're sexy. :mf_rosetinted:

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes

I saw the sign

Life is demanding without understanding

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes

I saw the sign

No ones gonna drag you up

To get into the light where you belong

But where do you belonnnng?

Yay 90's cheesepop! <3

Grace Kelly sounds weird, yet very funny, when set to a higher pitch... The chorus is especially amusing...

It makes Mika sounds like a chipmunk!

(It also is amusing listening to Taylor Hanson and Bono sing like that :naughty:)