Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :bye:

I just moved into my dorm last night, and my family left a few hours ago....all my friends are back home...i miss it so much!

I understand you sooo well!! Couse on september 2008 I moved in my new apartament as well.. well, it was closer to my uni.. I didnt know the girls so good I lived with. But thank god I had my own room.. and already on the first night there was a huge party. Came so many guys!!! And they had a great time together till they left to the club and came back on the morning and continue to hang out.:mf_rosetinted: they came in my room really often couse I had the balcony where they went to smoke. I cant describe how lonely and misery I felt.. really.. If I hadnt have my pc I would lose my mind. I cried a lot coz I missed my family and friends.. :tears: But now everything has change.. :naughty: I live with one of the girl in the same room.. (in the big one).. we study a lot.. but there are parties as well.. And I like them. I have had so many nice parties till the morning.. And it seems so fun now. Its normal that you are homesick.. we all have to go trough that but believe me, one day everything will change and maybe you dont even want to go home:wink2:

Ha thanks guys! It's just really boring now, and i miss home:tears: At least i have MFC!

You're welcome:wub2:

I know how that feels, but as Baiba said, you will get used to it in a while... I've never been trough what you guys are going trough, but I know how it is to be a long long way from home, with total strangers around me... And eventually you'll start liking it.:wub2: I really hope soon you adapt!:biggrin2:

I understand you sooo well!! Couse on september 2008 I moved in my new apartament as well.. well, it was closer to my uni.. I didnt know the girls so good I lived with. But thank god I had my own room.. and already on the first night there was a huge party. Came so many guys!!! And they had a great time together till they left to the club and came back on the morning and continue to hang out.:mf_rosetinted: they came in my room really often couse I had the balcony where they went to smoke. I cant describe how lonely and misery I felt.. really.. If I hadnt have my pc I would lose my mind. I cried a lot coz I missed my family and friends.. :tears: But now everything has change.. :naughty: I live with one of the girl in the same room.. (in the big one).. we study a lot.. but there are parties as well.. And I like them. I have had so many nice parties till the morning.. And it seems so fun now. Its normal that you are homesick.. we all have to go trough that but believe me, one day everything will change and maybe you dont even want to go home:wink2:

You're welcome:wub2:

I know how that feels, but as Baiba said, you will get used to it in a while... I've never been trough what you guys are going trough, but I know how it is to be a long long way from home, with total strangers around me... And eventually you'll start liking it.:wub2: I really hope soon you adapt!:biggrin2:

Thank you both soooo much :huglove: I'm glad to have MFC, everyone always knows what to say:naughty: I did have fun tonight, I found a few friends from my highschool and we played pool and bowling so at least i'm starting to branch out:naughty:again thank you guys and I definitely depend of MFC for my 2nd home!

Thank you both soooo much :huglove: I'm glad to have MFC, everyone always knows what to say:naughty: I did have fun tonight, I found a few friends from my highschool and we played pool and bowling so at least i'm starting to branch out:naughty:again thank you guys and I definitely depend of MFC for my 2nd home!

You are welcome :huglove: That's the reason why we are here, to help our 2nd family's members:biggrin2:

Wow.. you have made friends pretty fast:wink2: Good for you:thumb_yello: When are you going home?