Say something random

Mirano

Thanks.:teehee:

My mom went out and got breakfast for everyone but me. She said she thought I was sleeping. pssshhhhh....:sneaky2:

sori i've got to praise it again, u put my fav lines of the official announcement on ur siggie!!!!! it's juz.... WOOOOOW:punk:

buy/do ur own then! gd morning btw, though it's 1:37a.m. here:teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost passed out in a bus today...:hypo: No wonder, spent 5 hours in a train and then carried my luggage around in that HOT weather.

I'm going a bit away form "civilization" to a 4 day long courses for students' representatives tomorrow. Hope I won't start to faint there. Damn that weather...

Awkward how?

Well, I was sitting in the drivers seat and my brother was sitting next to me. All of my friends had gotten out of the vehicle except one. He kind of leaned around the seat to hug me, but his head was in a really awkward position. I don't know what my brother thought, but I could tell that one of my friends could tell how awkward it was through the window. Good thing I wasn't wearing a low cut shirt! This wasn't the first awkward hug that I've gotten from this boy either.

Well, I was sitting in the drivers seat and my brother was sitting next to me. All of my friends had gotten out of the vehicle except one. He kind of leaned around the seat to hug me, but his head was in a really awkward position. I don't know what my brother thought, but I could tell that one of my friends could tell how awkward it was through the window. Good thing I wasn't wearing a low cut shirt! This wasn't the first awkward hug that I've gotten from this boy either.

ROFL! :roftl: I'm imagining some sort of unintentional groping.

Today's my tamagotchi's birthday! :yay: It's one year old and it's dead for few months now. It's name was Billy Brown the 5th I think, because it would always be "born" as a boy, but the tamagotchi itself was pink...

I remember I bought it this day because it was the LaRochelle gig I saw live on the internet. (I love to think that that's when I first saw Mika live...but tehnically it isn't so.)

:freak:

Today's my tamagotchi's birthday! :yay: It's one year old and it's dead for few months now. It's name was Billy Brown the 5th I think, because it would always be "born" as a boy, but the tamagotchi itself was pink...

I remember I bought it this day because it was the LaRochelle gig I saw live on the internet. (I love to think that that's when I first saw Mika live...but tehnically it isn't so.)

:freak:

Happy Birthday, Billy Brown the 5th :yay::naughty: