Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sneezed four times.

Same here, I thought I was the only one who thought that.

Haha, you're not. I just thought it was very vulgar (which isn't much of a problem, if the whole film isn't like that) and wasn't that funny.

I was suppose to, but I went for Ice Age 3 :naughty:

Good for you. I'm sure that was a better choice.:naughty:

I wish I could insert sound effects into my daily life.

Like the "aaaaahhhhh" moment? :naughty:

What I wish I had was camera eyes...if that makes sense. So, instead of having to have a camera with me everywhere, I could just blink and have that moment in time captured. That way I wouldn't miss a moment because I forgot my camera.

And let's pretend there's no faults in this thing. :naughty:

What I wish I had was camera eyes...if that makes sense. So, instead of having to have a camera with me everywhere, I could just blink and have that moment in time captured. That way I wouldn't miss a moment because I forgot my camera.

so, in essence, you would want a photographic memory?

so, in essence, you would want a photographic memory?

Mmm, sort of. With the option of print outs. :teehee:

-----------

Oooh! The John Dillinger book that I put on hold is available for pickup. :boing:

Yes, yes, yes. But what would it print out of?

Woah that's exactly what I've said before. It would be awesome :punk:

erm i guess i need more MFCers on my twitter coz feeling super lonely, helpless,empty and grumpy when MFC was down/too slow due to the WAG premiere earlier juz makes me realise how important u guys are, for sharing excitement, happiness and luv to MIKA with me:mf_rosetinted: and i need u whenever MFC's not accessible.:wub2:

erm i guess i need more MFCers on my twitter coz feeling super lonely, helpless,empty and grumpy when MFC was down/too slow due to the WAG premiere earlier juz makes me realise how important u guys are, for sharing excitement, happiness and luv to MIKA with me:mf_rosetinted: and i need u whenever MFC's not accessible.:wub2:

I'm following you now.