Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doo dee doo dee doo... Bored at the computadora. I just finished my book, but I still want to be stuck in the world of it, I don't want to have fallen back to earth so soon. Darn books! You get stuck in em and read em fast cause they're exciting, then get angry because you left the world too quick.

Maybe I'll go to my bookshelf and just randomly read something. :pinkbow:

This dryer sheet smells incredibly fantastically amazing.

:stretcher: Dryer sheet smell is to DIE for, gah. I wish I could put myself in the dryer with all those dryer sheets and just tumble around in nostril heaven. But then... I would burn and sizzle. They really are to die for, huh.

And laundry smell. Fresh linen hung between beautiful buildings in Italy... Febreze being sprayed in someones house.

Smell is so strange. Just thinking about how we have the ability to smell the air around us, and the nose somehow makes us breathe in a scent that belongs to a certain thing in he world. IT BLOWS MY MIND!

The smell of winter at night is also my favorite smell. :drool:

I've Managed To Make People Think I'm Going Out With Anders SG But I'm Just Pretending And They Are Totally Eating It! lol :roftl:

...There's A Random Thing For The Thread! :thumb_yello:

From Alphabeat? No way!:roftl: You're great:naughty:

:stretcher: Dryer sheet smell is to DIE for, gah. I wish I could put myself in the dryer with all those dryer sheets and just tumble around in nostril heaven. But then... I would burn and sizzle. They really are to die for, huh.

And laundry smell. Fresh linen hung between beautiful buildings in Italy... Febreze being sprayed in someones house.

Smell is so strange. Just thinking about how we have the ability to smell the air around us, and the nose somehow makes us breathe in a scent that belongs to a certain thing in he world. IT BLOWS MY MIND!

The smell of winter at night is also my favorite smell. :drool:

Ha, nice one! But being inside the dryer would be so nice. Warm + dryer smell = :wub2:

I love the scent of laundry as well! SO good. :D

You know what? I've never put a lot of thought into the smell of winter at night. :naughty:

From Alphabeat? No way!:roftl: You're great:naughty:

Thank You! ..I Know I'm Great To Convince People That I'm Going Out With The Male Lead Singer Of Alphabeat.. :naughty: I'm Not Really (But Don't Tell No-one That!) lol All You Need Is To Be Able To Edit A Pic And Your Well Away! ..Might Do It With Mika Next. :biggrin2:

Thank You! ..I Know I'm Great To Convince People That I'm Going Out With The Male Lead Singer Of Alphabeat.. :naughty: I'm Not Really (But Don't Tell No-one That!) lol All You Need Is To Be Able To Edit A Pic And Your Well Away! ..Might Do It With Mika Next. :biggrin2:

You're welcome!

Mwahaha:lmfao:

I can't edit pics and am too bad at faking stuff:roftl: Can't even pretend I'm going out with some random dude from school, even harder than with a celebrety:naughty:

I want to do something new/different with my hair...

That's how I felt yesterday so I cut off my hair in the front to make bangs :roftl: It actually turned out halfway decent!

I wish everyone had skype....

(oh my goodness Jason Mraz...I just recently discovered his other songs on Pandora and I love them! Him and Jack Johnson and John Mayer and Dave Matthews Band! I never heard them before!)