.::Artistic Parts of the Birthday Present 09::.

Zsina

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got a drawing!! I'll show you as soon as possible, I can also work on something just about it (mates are openly welcomed!)...I'll show you!

:wub2:

yes, pls. both you and louiza get in touch. would love to see smt. :biggrin2:

Hey, is someone going to make a master mini disney-esque image of Mika that we can all use so we all don't do different versions of him

I think it's okay if we have different Mika's, cos MFC is full of different people from different countries...no one draws the same way.

BUT! I think we could agree on clothes, and he should be wearing the very same clothes on our drawings, if we include him as well (because after all we don't necesarily have to, it's a guidebook about mfc, not Mika)

So how about green pants, white shirt?

Or the Red long jacket and white pants....?

Other?

But I think he will recognize himself, he IS really outstanding...tall guy, curly hair, flashy clothes and jewellery...he should know when he is on the drawing or not! :D

Other opinions?

ooh good idea. I love both outfits, but I think I like the green pants one more. Although, that one is more outdated.

I made one polaroid!

yes/no what do you guys think ??

3525818382_7741a24de1_o.jpg

They'll be smaller and overlapping and all that

ooh good idea. I love both outfits, but I think I like the green pants one more. Although, that one is more outdated.

I made one polaroid!

cute! :biggrin2:

I've got a drawing!! I'll show you as soon as possible, I can also work on something just about it (mates are openly welcomed!)...I'll show you!

got your PM and cant wait to see your scans!

ehm.. LOUIZA, that'd be me.. :blush-anim-cl:

what is the smt thread..? :blink:looking for smt you mean..? :blink:

any ideas about what kind of drawings you want for your threads?

I made one polaroid!

I think it's okay if we have different Mika's, cos MFC is full of different people from different countries...no one draws the same way.

totally agree with that! besides he is not gonna be in all of the drawings!

about the outfit i prefer the one with the green trousers/white tshirt

HI

I am somewhat confused that the book will only be given to mika on mikafanclub

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't really understand you!? :D

And what's up with the banner you posted? :]

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't really understand you!? :D

And what's up with the banner you posted? :]

I think she means if this is just MFC present and doens't include other FC members.

as for the pic, that's a creation made by karla. lena's also making such "banners" as it's been defined.

it's a bit hard for both of them to communicate in english and so it' been set they can contribute with pics banners, to decorate the guidebook artwork.

the banners can either be placed in a specific parts, or as a trait d'union between the various parts. :wink2:

Yeah, okay then, I just really had no idea what she meant....I didn't know about their work!

So the banners made by the girls, will be like partitions between the thread introductions, or something like that?

Well anyway, I might be wrong I thought these pics were called banners too. :P Not sure though....

SO THEN: Welcome Karla! :]

Yeah, okay then, I just really had no idea what she meant....I didn't know about their work!

So the banners made by the girls, will be like partitions between the thread introductions, or something like that?

Well anyway, I might be wrong I thought these pics were called banners too. :P Not sure though....

SO THEN: Welcome Karla! :]

it's a long story, morning glory.. :naughty:

oh, I'm not a pro. I just call them pics, but banner sounds very proper. :biggrin2:

a partition between parts LMAO could be a solution, yes. :thumb_yello:

Hey guys! SORRY I've been kind of detached from this thread. I've only been able to kind of pop my head in for a quick minute before I had to leave and do something else. :boxed:

I'm not trying to being a snob and ignoring all of you. Definitely should be posting more soon. :wink2:

*reads rest of thread to find out what's happening*

ok so Zsina told me to post this on the thread. i drew this little illustration of mika yesterday with the guidebook in mind, (but if you don't want to use it that's fine. note: i think the eyes may be a little off at the mo, i will probs be able to fix them though if you think they need fixing) she suggested i post it here so people could suggest a place for it in the book. (maybe the mika's clothing thread or something etc) so let me know what you think. i'll keep checking this thread but if you definitely want to use it (with credits to my name of course!) then just send me a message :-D x ps: here is a link to the picture on my flickr page if this one isn't good enough quality http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadeboylan/3531717550/sizes/l/

3531717550_b0c9505c30_b.jpg

ok so Zsina told me to post this on the thread. i drew this little illustration of mika yesterday with the guidebook in mind, (but if you don't want to use it that's fine. note: i think the eyes may be a little off at the mo, i will probs be able to fix them though if you think they need fixing) she suggested i post it here so people could suggest a place for it in the book. (maybe the mika's clothing thread or something etc) so let me know what you think. i'll keep checking this thread but if you definitely want to use it (with credits to my name of course!) then just send me a message :-D x ps: here is a link to the picture on my flickr page if this one isn't good enough quality http://www.flickr.com/photos/jadeboylan/3531717550/sizes/l/

That's awesome!!! The posture and everything is spot on! :clap::thumb_yello::wub2:

AMAZING:thumb_yello:

would anyone want to do the art for the mika mail thread? I'm not really sure what to do....I have to start and figure things out.............:wink2:

How about a Mika sitting on the floor sorrounded by a huge mountain of letters and trying to read them? Just an idea! (a very simple one though)

Edit: Who's the guy in your sig? he is ubercute haha! :D

How about a Mika sitting on the floor sorrounded by a huge mountain of letters and trying to read them? Just an idea! (a very simple one though)

Edit: Who's the guy in your sig? he is ubercute haha! :D

thats a great idea:biggrin2:

oh, thats Nickasaur ... hes a singer :wub2::teehee::naughty:

thats a great idea:biggrin2:

oh, thats Nickasaur ... hes a singer :wub2::teehee::naughty:

I gotta check him out!! :biggrin2:

Ah by the way, Marianne has great cartoons....I don't know whether she could do it or not.....or someone else??

I can make a sketch though. :)

(lol I feel like I want to draw something for every thread....stop me stop me!!)

I gotta check him out!! :biggrin2:

Ah by the way, Marianne has great cartoons....I don't know whether she could do it or not.....or someone else??

I can make a sketch though. :)

(lol I feel like I want to draw something for every thread....stop me stop me!!)

yeah check out his myspace:biggrin2:

and look for the song "dear June"! :teehee:

hmm anyone could do it, it doesn't matter to me:wink2:

ohh thanks so much :D

haha :naughty: