Mika and undefined companions watch...

dilek

:shocked:

So is the announcement going to come with the new website then?

And how come SOME people know and OTHERS don't (:sneaky2:)

Good news anyway:thumb_yello:

Oh Suzie, where on earth have you been hiding for the past year, while we discussed this topic ad nauseam? (*stealing phrase from Christine, as I realised when I read her posts that I had been using 'to saciety' as a terrible direct translation from Spanish and it doesn't actually mean anything in English :roftl:*)

Anyway, the point is that Mika has owned this site for a while now, after he decided to buy it himself following the big petition started by Wendi, and the only little hiccup is that he could never make an 'official' public statement or announcement about it because of some legalities that he's working on.

So that's the story :thumb_yello:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Suzie, where on earth have you been hiding for the past year, while we discussed this topic ad nauseam? (*stealing phrase from Christine, as I realised when I read her posts that I had been using 'to saciety' as a terrible direct translation from Spanish and it doesn't actually mean anything in English :roftl:*)

Anyway, the point is that Mika has owned this site for a while now, after he decided to buy it himself following the big petition started by Wendi, and the only little hiccup is that he could never make an 'official' public statement or announcement about it because of some legalities that he's working on.

That's why we shouldn't feel guilty to brag about him and buy him and sell him on buytter...:biggrin2:

Or waiting and watching like a tall lanky cat to make his next move :meow: .

I hardly think that legal technicalities would prevent him for doing what he bloody wants to.

Should any come up, Universal would be the ones bending -over :naughty: .

And anyway he has got himself a formidable female lawyer :devil: . They are the worst. No, I am not being a male chauvinist, I meant it as a compliment :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

I can't believe he went to Morocco without me. That jerk. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyone else wish they could switch lives with Mika? Even for a couple weeks? :naughty:

I don't want to switch with him....I wanna switch with one of those girls lol

Oh Suzie, where on earth have you been hiding for the past year, while we discussed this topic ad nauseam?

Yes, I know .. I missed over half a year partly because I was planning and organising a relatively big trip late last year and also because not much was happening here in spring, so I gave myself a long break as Mika took a break, too...

Thanks for clarifying... :thumb_yello:I remember before 'my break' we were expecting to be announced official in a couple of days... and it went on for weeks and months... Now I understand the status.:wink2:

Thanks for clarifying... :thumb_yello:I remember before 'my break' we were expecting to be announced official in a couple of days... and it went on for weeks and months... Now I understand the status.:wink2:

And hence my user title :naughty:

Which I might get to change soon :wink2:

just counted. there are 24 "T4P:thumb_yello:" posts,which makes 2 pages.

just as much as i asked for no more no less.Purrrfect!

-->is amused :cheerful_h4h:

though i was joking,lol.

You need the new fangurl smiley here :naughty::

:fangurl:

:squirrel:

OMFG WE HAVE A SQUIRREL EMOTICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, off topic... but OMG!! I missed out on all the fun new smilies... :teehee:

nice...

ok, back to the conversation...