MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin, GERMANY

dcdeb

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey suzie! are you going! :thumb_yello:

we can do as we did in the past....mark numbers on our hands!

if we can get hold of the queue, maybe showing an 'official' fun club sign (we'll have the flag) i think we will be able to keep our place in the queue.

what we need now is co-operation, good will and not waste energies.

people who mean to go in the queue early, pls. take a marker with you.

i think sariflor is taking the flag, not sure which time she's going to queue though...

i was planning to queue a biit later, cause i'd like to take it calm....we'll see.

standing + seated place do bother me a lot though...seem i should aim to the first row to see something....:blink: i don't like it.

but i'm ready to help for anything mfcers may need.

we need a plan

:glasses2:

I arrive Berlin on Sunday, and I don't have any other plans for Monday. I think I will queue quite early, just because I am alone and I don't know what else to do... But, I would love to have some company :biggrin2:

I think we should do this together, I mean part of us can collect tickets and another part can stand in the queue. Is that what you usually do?

oh violet...i'm doing my best...i'm not saying we will succeed...shall we do nothing at all?

we can let everything go nuts from the start and then whine for ever, but it's not my attitude.

i had planned to go and queue at 6 and visit berlin before that.

i can keep to my plan...but if we decide differently, i'm available.

Don't listen to me. I'm out of order. :aah:

I'll be back to normal on Monday, though. Promised. :biggrin2:

I arrive Berlin on Sunday, and I don't have any other plans for Monday. I think I will queue quite early, just because I am alone and I don't know what else to do... But, I would love to have some company :biggrin2:

I think we should do this together, I mean part of us can collect tickets and another part can stand in the queue. Is that what you usually do?

When will you get there on sunday? :mf_rosetinted:

no

anyone has to collect their ticket i'm afraid...

tiibet, i'm arriving in berlin downtown around 11 am i think.

we can meet for lunch and then go and queue....

is anyone thinking to go and queue earlier than this?

hey suzie! are you going! :thumb_yello: :

...well, still not sure, need a sign-off from my boss still.. so I haven't marked myself for 'going' yet...(I am kind of superstitious about announcing things too early) but I have already done some research and even know which hotel to book if I am given the green light.

we can do as we did in the past....mark numbers on our hands!

people who mean to go in the queue early, pls. take a marker with you.

i think sariflor is taking the flag, not sure which time she's going to queue though...

we need a plan

:glasses2:

yes, the marker thing should work... first ones arriving can start with numbering people in the queue and we can always leave in '2s' to take a walk ...etc, ( while 'other 2 people' are keeping the place..etc)

I would love to come...first gig... in a church... Acoustics must be brilliant:wub2: .... will let you know tomorrow.:wub2::wub2:

At 15.15 on Sunday.

Oh cool... do you have fancy plans for the night? :das:

Looking at a cheapish flight on saturday, but I'm not sure I can spend two whole days looking for a lunchbox, so if anyone else is there early :fisch:

no

anyone has to collect their ticket i'm afraid...

tiibet, i'm arriving in berlin downtown around 11 am i think.

we can meet for lunch and then go and queue....

is anyone thinking to go and queue earlier than this?

But maybe we don't have to collect tickets at the same time? Or maybe we can get back to the line if we have numbers on our hands... This situation makes me a little bit nervous!

Yes, we could make some plans!

My plane will arrive in Berlin at 9:20, waiting for some special fans from Italy ;) and then going directly to the church - so I hope to be there at least at 12 !

The marking-thing sounds good, but I'm afraid, that fans not from the mfc would like to cooperate with this handling - but for me it sounds fair! and so we all have time and possibility to go to a WC e.g. !!!

- ulrike

i guess none of us can figure out now how it will happen.

i only pray for good sense, a little patience and always have in mind that we will be there for fun and pleasure.

maybe mellody can pass this message onto mikafanclub.de also?:wink2:

Oh cool... do you have fancy plans for the night? :das:

Looking at a cheapish flight on saturday, but I'm not sure I can spend two whole days looking for a lunchbox, so if anyone else is there early :fisch:

I don't have any plans yet. If you think you are there on Sunday, send me PM so we change numbers etc. :wink2:

My plane will arrive in Berlin at 9:20, waiting for some special fans from Italy ;) and then going directly to the church - so I hope to be there at least at 12 !

The marking-thing sounds good, but I'm afraid, that fans not from the mfc would like to cooperate with this handling - but for me it sounds fair! and so we all have time and possibility to go to a WC e.g. !!!

- ulrike

i hereby declare that i'm NOT going to queue that early, not before lunch anyway.:naughty:

i'll be happy with a back row, i'm ready to help out but not queuing that early.

i hereby declare that i'm NOT going to queue that early, not before lunch anyway.:naughty:

i'll be happy with a back row, i'm ready to help out but not queuing that early.

You must not declare this, robertina :wink2: - I'm knowing this from "the beginning", but nevertheless I would like to wait for you and the other two :biggrin2:

kata, forget the lunchbox - monday is a public holiday, the shops are closed. :bleh: and about the german mikasounds mail, there was one earlier i think... they only have a competition now to win an EP. :wink2:

i certainly can't give out numbers, as i won't arrive at the church before 2 pm. but i'll tell the DMFC (german mfc) fans - just not sure if they're as organized as we were in london/amsterdam, but they're also worried about that box office thing, so i think they'll do it. :wink2:

the thing that worries me is, that often in germany there isn't a "queue" as such, but just a huge bunch of people standing around everywhere, maybe even squashing. i don't think there'll be barriers to keep ppl in line, which means they'll all just stand at the church doors - and once you leave your place in the front, from a certain time on it's impossible to get back.

it's a small gig though and i hope the craziest ppl are those of the MFC (about 30) and the DMFC (about 10), and that all the "normal concert-goers" won't arrive before 7 pm - then it all shouldn't be a problem. i hope.

Thank you :thumb_yello:

the thing that worries me is, that often in germany there isn't a "queue" as such, but just a huge bunch of people standing around everywhere, maybe even squashing. i don't think there'll be barriers to keep ppl in line, which means they'll all just stand at the church doors - and once you leave your place in the front, from a certain time on it's impossible to get back.

:blink:

Can't you leave something behind to mark your place ( like leaving towels on the beach? :naughty:)