MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I can stay @nadina's place the night before..so I can go an sit before the 'concertgebouw' veeeerrrrrryyyy early. But I hope more people can come early, I think it's gonna be a loooong day :naughty:

So, I can stay @nadina's place the night before..so I can go an sit before the 'concertgebouw' veeeerrrrrryyyy early. But I hope more people can come early, I think it's gonna be a loooong day :naughty:

I'll be there asap!

I still don't know how to get back. I can go there by train, cause my mom doesn't dare to drive to Amsterdam. But I don't know how to get back, because I'll probably miss the last train to Almelo. I also have to know when it starts, and til how late approximately.

The last train to Almelo will go at 11.30. So, that's my only problem.

But in principe I'll go.

het begint om 20.15 (stond op de site) Ennuh iedereen rijd auto in amsterdam

zelfs in het centrum. Het enige probleem is de files en die heb je echt niet meer om twaalf uur hoor. Oja en parkeren....:roftl:

You're so lucky that you're able to come early. I'm going with my sis and her friend and they have their final examinations maths until 16.30 and I live in the north and we'll have to drive through the extremely busy traffic around 17.00.. So I guess I'll end up sitting in the back of the venue.

You're so lucky that you're able to come early. I'm going with my sis and her friend and they have their final examinations maths until 16.30 and I live in the north and we'll have to drive through the extremely busy traffic around 17.00.. So I guess I'll end up sitting in the back of the venue.

That sucks, can't you go yourself with the train maybe?:wink2:

Or maybe you know someone who lives [close to]/in Amsterdam?

Soooo, ingie and I were talking about maybe all wearing the same tshirt? ingie wants to design something with her awesome-awesomeness-ness. :thumb_yello:

Good...bad?

Possible ... If she (you) can get it all done by then .. :roftl:

Soooo, ingie and I were talking about maybe all wearing the same tshirt? ingie wants to design something with her awesome-awesomeness-ness. :thumb_yello:

Good...bad?

gooood:thumb_yello:

Possible ... If she (you) can get it all done by then .. :roftl:

well, if more people confirm they'll wear the shirt that night. She could start working on something this weekend... and maybe have it done in a couple of days. If she sends the print through email you can iron it yourselve on a tshirt..?:wink2:

well, if more people confirm they'll wear the shirt that night. She could start working on something this weekend... and maybe have it done in a couple of days. If she sends the print through email you can iron it yourselve on a tshirt..?:wink2:

Uh .. no .. not possible :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

why not? :boxed:

Why not:shocked:

Because I don't know how to .. :blush-anim-cl:

And because I don't have a shirt I can "ruin" .. :roftl:

omg, you don't know how to iron?

And a tshirt is bought for 4/5 euros at H&M, that can't be a real problem...

You can buy special paper in the bookstore, just print the image on it with your normal printer and iron it on the shirt. Don't buy an expensive Calvin Klein shirt, keep it easy:roftl:

Good...bad?

Goood :mf_lustslow:

and then I don't need to worry about what I'm going to wear :naughty:

omg, you don't know how to iron?

And a tshirt is bought for 4/5 euros at H&M, that can't be a real problem...

I know how to iron :roftl: Just not how to get something on a shirt :roftl: You need something special for that no? Something you can iron over and if you pull it off it's on your shirt .. (and off your shirt again a few days later I think :roftl:).

No, that shouldn't be the biggest problem .. but time, that's my enemy at the moment .. how long are those stores open? I have to work every day! :roftl: Maybe in a weekend .. but I hate shopping in a weekend :thumbdown: (I hate shopping in general :roftl:)

You can buy special paper in the bookstore, just print the image on it with your normal printer and iron it on the shirt. Don't buy an expensive Calvin Klein shirt, keep it easy:roftl:

In the bookstore? Never heard you can find it there .. Just every bookstore? Even in Belgium? :roftl: