MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to go to this one but of course it is during my exams session:badmood:

Aww :sad: I would have loved to meet you!

Are you going to another?

I CANT BELIEVE IT:shocked:

IM GOING! IM GOING!:wub2:

YEAH! That's greaeat!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

What did your mom have to do to make that happen? :teehee:

Give your dad a big hug from me!

I'm glad I get to meet you. :biggrin2:

I dunno!:shocked:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! ME TOO! I'm so glad I get to meet everyone again!:wub2:

So, what does general admission seats mean? :blink:Does that mean we have to queue? And why is it changed? Is there a seatnumber on the ticket?

How do they even want us to queue for a venue with seats?:blink:

I dunno!:shocked:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! ME TOO! I'm so glad I get to meet everyone again!:wub2:

So, what does general admission seats mean? :blink:Does that mean we have to queue? And why is it changed? Is there a seatnumber on the ticket?

How do they even want us to queue for a venue with seats?:blink:

I'm also excited to meet everyone!

I'm wondering about this seating thing, too. Will they make us queue and then let us in for first come, first served access to seats? :blink:

Maybe someone could phone the venue and ask them?

I don't have a clue. It's all pretty odd and vague if you ask me.:blink:(But then, isn't almost everything concerning Mika odd and vague?:naughty:)

Well, my mom just phoned them already, so maybe now someone else could do it?:naughty:

It's general admission now? Hmm, oh well, I already arranged to have the day off from work so I'm prepared for some queuing :wink2:

For the people who have to get back to the Central Station, there's a couple of trams stopping right in front of the Concertgebouw that'll take you to the station in probably about 15 to 20 minutes, they run very frequently so you should be fine!

I saw it has changed to "General admission seats" if I am correct that means... queuing to get the best seats?? :shocked:

Hmm .. nice ..

I saw that yesterday, but didn't know what it meant, just that it said something different :roftl:

:shocked: Amsterdam is sold out :shocked:

Holy .... :shocked:

Thank god I didn't hesitate yesterday to buy that ticket already...

(and today I bought my ticket voor Brussels! :boing:)

I'm also excited to meet everyone!

I'm wondering about this seating thing, too. Will they make us queue and then let us in for first come, first served access to seats? :blink:

Maybe someone could phone the venue and ask them?

It's great to meet you!

I've phoned the venue. They don't know whether the seats are general admission or not, because they don't sell the tickets themselves. So I guess we'll have to wait for the tickets to arrive.

It's great to meet you!

I've phoned the venue. They don't know whether the seats are general admission or not, because they don't sell the tickets themselves. So I guess we'll have to wait for the tickets to arrive.

Thanks Kaatje :huglove:

We'll see.. General seats or not, I'll probably spend the whole day there anyway, so ... :roftl:

My mom doesn't want to queue early. She only wants to start queueing at 3 pm:sad:

I told her already that if you want a good spot, you need to queue early, and that this doesn't work like in Westerpark. She said: ''Listen, I'm not gonna stand there at 1 pm. I don't wanna ruin my feet again, and stand there for 10 hours again.''

I told her there are seats, and she said: ''Yes, but still. I'm old and don't wanna ruin my feet.''

Ah well, enough time to worry about that later, CUZ I DONT CARE! Hell, I'm friggin going!:punk:

My mom doesn't want to queue early. She only wants to start queueing at 3 pm:sad:

I told her already that if you want a good spot, you need to queue early, and that this doesn't work like in Westerpark. She said: ''Listen, I'm not gonna stand there at 1 pm. I don't wanna ruin my feet again, and stand there for 10 hours again.''

I told her there are seats, and she said: ''Yes, but still. I'm old and don't wanna ruin my feet.''

Ah well, enough time to worry about that later, CUZ I DONT CARE! Hell, I'm friggin going!:punk:

The moment the tickets arrive I'll let you know what it says about the seats. :cheerful_h4h:

I still don't know how to get back. I can go there by train, cause my mom doesn't dare to drive to Amsterdam. But I don't know how to get back, because I'll probably miss the last train to Almelo. I also have to know when it starts, and til how late approximately.

The last train to Almelo will go at 11.30. So, that's my only problem.

But in principe I'll go.

Check your MSN. :wink2:

Do you have your tickets yet BTW? As one of the Dutchies just found out that it's sold out, but she's going to Brussels instead so she will be fine anyway.

Check your MSN. :wink2:

Do you have your tickets yet BTW? As one of the Dutchies just found out that it's sold out, but she's going to Brussels instead so she will be fine anyway.

And I still hope she manages to get to Amsterdam too :bleh:

Would be SO great .. just like last year :wub2:

Is it just the presale that is sold out? or is it completely sold out..? cause a friend of mine wants to go but she couldn't buy tickets yesterday.

The presale I think ..

PRE SALE ALLOCATION SOLD OUT

But I don't know how many ticket that there were .. or how many are left ..