MIKA @ Concertgebouw | Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS - Reserved Seating: 02-06-2009

dcdeb

Keep an eye on this:

http://www.concertgebouw.nl/page.ocl?pageid=4&dag=2&maand=6&jaar=2009

[Edit] Hmm...

BELANGRIJK: De kaartverkoop voor dit concert loopt uitsluitend via de website van Mika, http://www.mikasounds.com

It might be sold out as in 'sold out' then.

Haha I was about to post that but then you editted.. :teehee:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it starts at 20:15 :biggrin2:

And my last train leaves at 0:00 or something so I'm cool :biggrin2:

I'm pretty sure I'll go by car so I can always drop you off at home!

Keep an eye on this:

http://www.concertgebouw.nl/page.ocl?pageid=4&dag=2&maand=6&jaar=2009

[Edit] Hmm...

BELANGRIJK: De kaartverkoop voor dit concert loopt uitsluitend via de website van Mika, http://www.mikasounds.com

It might be sold out as in 'sold out' then.

Yes, that's true .. But on Mikasound it says "presale" .. So maybe there will be some tickets left? Maybe they'll be available later on Mikasounds ..

Aw damn, I saw it this morning and it was already sold out.:blink:

:sad:

Bienie, aren't we on your route?:roftl:

Probably yes, since I'm coming from the south .. :roftl: But I don't know yet how I'll go .. :teehee:

We're from the South as well:biggrin2:

Tell me .. where? :mf_rosetinted:

I'll need to go up north anyway so maybe .. :wink2:

But again: I don't know how I'll go yet .. By car to Amsterdam .. I don't know .. :roftl:

But again: I don't know how I'll go yet .. By car to Amsterdam .. I don't know .. :roftl:

I know loads of free parking spots just outside the city, in Amstelveen for example, you could drive there and then catch the bus to the venue. I can provide help with stuff like this, just ask :thumb_yello:

I know loads of free parking spots just outside the city, in Amstelveen for example, you could drive there and then catch the bus to the venue. I can provide help with stuff like this, just ask :thumb_yello:

Ok, thanks .. if I need to know something I know who to ask :wub2:

But I haven't even thought about parking .. Just driving over there is the problem :roftl: (not only the distance, but all that traffic there .. I'm not used to it :roftl:).

Same here, whenever I go to Amsterdam by car I park in Amstelveen (near a Japanese restaurant called Mika). For free. Catch tramline 5 (you can see it from the parking) and it will drop you off right in front of the Concertgebouw. :thumb_yello:

This time I'll go by train though, I can't get a day off on Tuesday and driving to Amsterdam during rush hour is no fun at all.

Edited by Blue

But I haven't even thought about parking .. Just driving over there is the problem :roftl: (not only the distance, but all that traffic there .. I'm not used to it :roftl:).

You can easily avoid the traffic. Amstelveen is on the A10 (ringweg) so you don't have to drive into the city. I would suggest parking there and then continuing by tram, it's the easiest and most convenient way.

Ok, thanks .. if I need to know something I know who to ask :wub2:

Yeah but if you drive to Amstelveen you won't have to get involved in the scary Amsterdam traffic, you just get off the highway, park you car, and take the tram/bus! Driving in the centre of Amsterdam is evil, I wouldn't recommand that to anyone :naughty:

Driving in the centre of Amsterdam is evil, I wouldn't recommand that to anyone :naughty:

Exactly. :naughty:

I can easily survive Utrecht or any other smaller city by car. Amsterdam is just evil though. :naughty:

You can easily avoid the traffic. Amstelveen is on the A10 (ringweg) so you don't have to drive into the city. I would suggest parking there and then continuing by tram, it's the easiest and most convenient way.

Yeah but if you drive to Amstelveen you won't have to get involved in the scary Amsterdam traffic, you just get off the highway, park you car, and take the tram/bus! Driving in the centre of Amsterdam is evil, I wouldn't recommand that to anyone :naughty:

I think the highway around there is a probleem too :blush-anim-cl: I already had problems to get to Roermond .. :roftl:

Those trams .. do they drive at night? Or untill what hour you can get back? (not that I think I'm gonna drive back after the gig, but you never know :roftl:)

I think the highway around there is a probleem too :blush-anim-cl: I already had problems to get to Roermond .. :roftl:

Those trams .. do they drive at night? Or untill what hour you can get back? (not that I think I'm gonna drive back after the gig, but you never know :roftl:)

They drive until after midnight at least... busses even later :wink2: I can look up the exact times for you later!

They drive until after midnight at least... busses even later :wink2: I can look up the exact times for you later!

Oh ok, thanks :original:

I'll ask for the exact times if I need them then :wink2: (if I can't find them myself, wich probably is the case .. :roftl:)

Geldrop, next to Eindhoven:mf_rosetinted:

Geldrop, next to Eindhoven:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm .. IF I go by car it's an option :wink2:

But I can't say it at the moment..