• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yay!!

carlota....what will you mother say when she meets us? :naughty:

:lmfao: I have no clue!

Sometimes she's really welcoming, and childish and fun, other times she's just really serious and skeptical:roftl: But I don't think she'll be like that! Really. She also has some pretty nut people as her best friends so she HAS to like you all. And I don't need her approval anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Like this? :naughty:

:roftl:

I can imagine myself just looking at you all and too embarassed to do anything at all:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

63 have responded to this thread.

:shocked: That's a lot!

Btw, can you recognize me when I'm there? Just curious!

I can imagine myself just looking at you all and too embarassed to do anything at all:roftl::blush-anim-cl:

i bet we can if you don't come in disguise...lots of pics of you around!:naughty:

Lol it's all about sing-alongs!! :roftl:

I'm thinking of wearing a name badge haha!

Maybe, I think so.

i bet we can if you don't come in disguise...lots of pics of you around!:naughty:

Ok then:roftl:

:roftl: Yes I think you all really know how I basically look by now.

I bet I'll be the smallest(height) in the group...

Awe, I'm sure she'll love us...we are probably her age..Crap, probably older. You are a baby. :naughty:

:lmfao: I have no clue!

Sometimes she's really welcoming, and childish and fun, other times she's just really serious and skeptical:roftl: But I don't think she'll be like that! Really. She also has some pretty nut people as her best friends so she HAS to like you all. And I don't need her approval anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Ok then:roftl:

:roftl: Yes I think you all really know how I basically look by now.

I bet I'll be the smallest(height) in the group...

I'm only 5foot....(153cm??) I'm an inch smaller than Cherisse LOL.

Yes ... that would be me as well ..... errrrr but it wasn't .... cos' I was there and the sing-along madness is contagious or MFC madness is anyway :aah: .... :wink2:

Thank the lord the swinging camera didn't capture me .... but I was singing .... alot :biggrin2:

Lol it's all about sing-alongs!! :roftl:

I'm thinking of wearing a name badge haha!

Hahahaha I'll try to do that:roftl:

Hmmm maybe I'll think of it! Though it's useless because usually people have trouble spelling my name or recognizing me right away..

Awe, I'm sure she'll love us...we are probably her age..Crap, probably older. You are a baby. :naughty

Who cares? It's all about good fun! She's 38.

I may portray her as a monster but she's really kind! xD

I'm only 5foot....(153cm??) I'm an inch smaller than Cherisse LOL.

I'm 150cm! Ha:roftl: You're pretty tiny though! xD

Yes ... that would be me as well ..... errrrr but it wasn't .... cos' I was there and the sing-along madness is contagious or MFC madness is anyway :aah: .... :wink2:

Thank the lord the swinging camera didn't capture me .... but I was singing .... alot :biggrin2:

Mwahaha :roftl: I bet I'll end up singing along aswell...

Bet my mom won't as she can never remember the lyrics well:lmfao:

you were at the hammersmith gig???

Who cares? It's all about good fun! She's 38.

I may portray her as a monster but she's really kind! xD

I'm 150cm! Ha:roftl: You're pretty tiny though! xD

Mwahaha :roftl: I bet I'll end up singing along aswell...

Bet my mom won't as she can never remember the lyrics well:lmfao:

Oh god ... your Mum is only about 3 years older than me .... :lmfao:

Maybe this is a good thing :wink2:

Oh god ... your Mum is only about 3 years older than me .... :lmfao:

Maybe this is a good thing :wink2:

Haha see!:biggrin2:

I just asked directly to my mom: "Is being with fans any awkward to you? Do you mind?"

And she said: " Oh hun, not at all! Really, from what I've seen so far, they don't look dangerous, I've been trough this too a lot in the past, and I know why you like these things! I don't have any thoughts against them, I don't think I'll find them awkward, and I don't mind! Stop worrying about what I think."

I was so surprised to hear this, I've never asked her directly.:naughty: Apparentely I did make a big monster out of her!

Haha see!:biggrin2:

I just asked directly to my mom: "Is being with fans any awkward to you? Do you mind?"

And she said: " Oh hun, not at all! Really, from what I've seen so far, they don't look dangerous, I've been trough this too a lot in the past, and I know why you like these things! I don't have any thoughts against them, I don't think I'll find them awkward, and I don't mind! Stop worrying about what I think."

I was so surprised to hear this, I've never asked her directly.:naughty: Apparentely I did make a big monster out of her!

She sounds really nice actually.