MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be able to buy a second pair and resell your own if you're willing to do that. I find buying and selling tickets a lot less stressful than a day of queuing to get near the front myself :naughty:

That sounds very tempting.:teehee: I have no idea how I'd go about finding two stall tickets near each other though...

thinking...

Yes its a single

Okay, thanks...I might PM you in a minute..:wink2:

Oh, heeeeelp!!!! I've been absent from here for quite some time. Now this thread is sooo long there's no way I'm gonna read it:roftl: but.... I still haven't got any email with my row and seat although I have 2 tickets - me in stalls, friend in circle 2. Should I start panicking already?

Do you guys know what time the show starts? I really don't want to go to work on the DAY:wink2: but I'm quite new and don't know how my bosses would be about it. :teehee: Would so much prefer to go for lunch with all of you!!!!!! Will see what I can do...

Oh, heeeeelp!!!! I've been absent from here for quite some time. Now this thread is sooo long there's no way I'm gonna read it:roftl: but.... I still haven't got any email with my row and seat although I have 2 tickets - me in stalls, friend in circle 2. Should I start panicking already?

Do you guys know what time the show starts? I really don't want to go to work on the DAY:wink2: but I'm quite new and don't know how my bosses would be about it. :teehee: Would so much prefer to go for lunch with all of you!!!!!! Will see what I can do...

Nope, don't panic - they weren't emailing everyone with their seat assignments, just those who asked. But then we realized it might be a bad idea to have 83 MFCers all emailing these poor people asking for their seat numbers, so many of us have sort of figured out where we're sitting based on our confirmation numbers from our email confirmation messages.

I believe the tickets for this gig may already be in the mail, assuming you gave them a UK address. :thumb_yello:

And, work, schmerk! It's not every day you get to meet a bunch of MFCers from all over the world :naughty:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

So, what has happened in this thread lately? Have we decided what we're going to do on Sunday or on Monday before the gig? Picnic? Lunch? Where? What time? :wink2: Once these details have been decided it would be good to have them on the front page. :)

lol yeazh please put all the details in one post once you've figured it all out, I'm completely lost by now :roftl:

Hey Marianne did you find a roommate btw? :teehee:

I can't believe how many MFC peeps are going :shocked:

Well, actually I can :teehee:

this is the gigs with the most mfc-ers ever! at the february 08 london shows there were 70 and now its more than 80:shocked:

So, what has happened in this thread lately? Have we decided what we're going to do on Sunday or on Monday before the gig? Picnic? Lunch? Where? What time? :wink2: Once these details have been decided it would be good to have them on the front page. :)

...seems some people who know each other a bit more prefer to do their own thing... :emot-sad:

As for me, I am on the opinion that we should make use of the fact that it is so many of us in town already on Sunday and we won't even have to be early for the gig on Monday...

But if no one is interested, I am happy to make myself programs with my other friends in town :shun:

...seems some people who know each other a bit more prefer to do their own thing... :emot-sad:

As for me, I am on the opinion that we should make use of the fact that it is so many of us in town already on Sunday and we won't even have to be early for the gig on Monday...

But if no one is interested, I am happy to make myself programs with my other friends in town :shun:

Where are you getting this idea from?

Both Sunday and Monday are open invitations to everyone who is around on the days.

Of course you are invited to come to them!

Nope, don't panic - they weren't emailing everyone with their seat assignments, just those who asked. But then we realized it might be a bad idea to have 83 MFCers all emailing these poor people asking for their seat numbers, so many of us have sort of figured out where we're sitting based on our confirmation numbers from our email confirmation messages.

I believe the tickets for this gig may already be in the mail, assuming you gave them a UK address. :thumb_yello:

And, work, schmerk! It's not every day you get to meet a bunch of MFCers from all over the world :naughty:

Oh thanks for that!!!! It's a relief! Ok, soooo..... Where's the party?:wink2: Does anyone know what time the show starts?

Both Sunday and Monday are open invitations to everyone who is around on the days.

Where is everyone going on the Sunday? Do we have a thread for this? I just see vague talk here and there but no information.

Where are you getting this idea from?

Sorry , I think I was misunderstood..

I know there were open invitations in theory that we were discussing but then it all just stopped, so I thought everyone was just making their own arrangements with close pals...

I really think, that as Christine suggested, someone should open a thread for Sunday (perhaps late afternoon/dinner) and one for Monday (lunch?) meet-ups and the person opening it might also want to update the first page so that we all have the latest update on the time and place of any meet-up...

Pics? Or at least tell us the clolou design etc!!! :wink2:

It's turquoise and biege, they kind of blend in and out of each other, it's an evening dress.

I liked the way the colours blended, so I got it.

Looking for a colourful necklace to wear with it.

We have a great shop in town which may have what I'm after.

It's turquoise and biege, they kind of blend in and out of each other, it's an evening dress.

I liked the way the colours blended, so I got it.

Looking for a colourful necklace to wear with it.

We have a great shop in town which may have what I'm after.

Sounds pretty, can't wait to see it! :thumb_yello:

I'm just throwing together what i already have, thankfully alot of my wardrobe is the same colour so most things match. Lol. :aah:

I was actually very surprised to find out our seat numbers -Row T. Because I never asked at all, I was only e-mailing to ask about the box office, but she just told me what row they were as well.

So I think some people might have found out without asking at all, well that's what happened in our case.:wink2:

Oh and by the way, it is looking like I now have 2 spare tickets everyone. Row T :naughty: But I'm sure someone would appreciate them.

It's not completely set in stone yet, but as soon as it is they'll be in the extra ticket thread. :wink2:

Edited by tauruslady

I was actually very surprised to find out our seat numbers -Row T. Because I never asked at all, I was only e-mailing to ask about the box office, but she just told me what row they were as well.

So I think some people might have found out without asking at all, well that's what happened in our case.:wink2:

Oh and by the way, it is looking like I now have 2 spare tickets everyone. Row T :naughty: But I'm sure someone would appreciate them.

It's not completely set in stone yet, but as soon as it is they'll be in the extra ticket thread. :wink2:

Yeah I was just asking about when they'd be dispatched and got told my seat number.. not complaining though!

I take it you've got seat further forward? Hope they work out for you, not that anywhere in the stall (or the theatre as a whole!) wouldn't be great.

Can't wait to see the dress Rose, hehe:bleh:

There's no winter dresses out here anymore and I won't put myself in a spring/summerish one... I'm still thinking about the option though:naughty: