I have a dream...

Malenou

Hi!

Mathieu is a French 5-year-old kid who is a big fan of MIKA. He knows all his songs and sings them all the time.

Unfortunately, he is also a victim of cancer, and he is now spending a lot of time in hospitals and in a lot of pain.

We'd like to offer him, and his family, a few happy moments in this stark period for all of them. So when I saw that MIKA was coming to Paris for two concerts in june, I started having that dream - of him going to that concert, and of him being invited by him. As the mother of a little boy who also had cancer and is now no longer with us today, I can personally attest to how important such moments can be for ill children and for their families. And I know that my little boy left us with stars in his eyes...

So, if I could now help Mathieu fulfil his dream, it would make me - in addition to them - so happy!

Thanks for anything you may be able to do to help me...

With kind regards,

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Mathieu is a French 5-year-old kid who is a big fan of MIKA. He knows all his songs and sings them all the time.

Unfortunately, he is also a victim of cancer, and he is now spending a lot of time in hospitals and in a lot of pain.

We'd like to offer him, and his family, a few happy moments in this stark period for all of them. So when I saw that MIKA was coming to Paris for two concerts in june, I started having that dream - of him going to that concert, and of him being invited by him. As the mother of a little boy who also had cancer and is now no longer with us today, I can personally attest to how important such moments can be for ill children and for their families. And I know that my little boy left us with stars in his eyes...

So, if I could now help Mathieu fulfil his dream, it would make me - in addition to them - so happy!

With kind regards,

Oh my... :tears::huglove:

Well, I twitted the link to this post to Mika, maybe he'll read!

I suggest more people do the same! :wink2: He'll end up reading, I'm sure!

More ideas, anyone?

Hi!

With kind regards,

:tears::tears::tears: Oh...

I twitted the link to Mika,I hope Mika see our reply to him and check this.

Hi!

With kind regards,

i'll send him a message too:thumb_yello:

More ideas, anyone?

i dunno if we need anything else.

i believe he reads most of the tweets he gets. and at this rate it's kinda hard to miss this messege thnx to our RT's

i hope he'll meet Mika:)

Hi!

With kind regards,

I twitted Mika... I hope Mathieu can have his wish granted:wub2: And I wish him the best:huglove::wub2:

Good luck!

A whole bunch of us have tweeted him on Twitter, I'm sure he'll see this and respond to you.

Sorry to hear about little Mathieu, cancer is terrible for anyone, but for a little boy, it must be horrendous.

Wishing him lots of love and good thoughts, I hope he gets this wish:thumb_yello:

Hey all -- before we inundate Mika with tweets about this, can I suggest

that you let the mod/admin team try to reach his management?

It's something that they'd have to be involved with anyway, I think, so

it's probably more efficient if we send them an email after we do some

checking around. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

that you let the mod/admin team try to reach his management about this?

Excellent, Deb! :thumb_yello:

(although it's a bit late for NOT tweeting Mika! :teehee:)

that would be much better.

(although it's a bit late for NOT tweeting Mika! :teehee:)

not if you delete your tweets:wink2: i did.

Yes lets do this .. PM me if you want me to or your more than capable:thumb_yello:

Hopefully by "taking it seriously", Mika means inviting him (and perhaps meeting him? :P)! Well, he probably will. I mean, it IS Mika. :D

God bless Mathieu, I hope he gets well soon.

He has done something similar, in Brighton 18 months ago, for Little Jacks family.

He has a heart the size of a planet!