daisylou

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Observer Music Monthly interview.

They just tweeted saying:

"Lots lots lots to get around after seeing @mikasounds.. but all good." at 18.02

Just LOVE Twitter! :thumb_yello:

xx

Lots and lots of WHAT to get around? :blink: I no understand. :naughty:

Has he maybe been cosying up to UK journalists, at last?

It will be interesting won't it to see what our notoriously critical (some would say snide..not me though :mf_rosetinted:) music journalists make of the album preview, if we are assuming that's what Mika has done here at last.

So far it's only been the generally more Mika-accepting European journalists' view.

It will be interesting won't it to see what our notoriously critical (some would say snide..not me though :mf_rosetinted:) music journalists make of the album preview, if we are assuming that's what Mika has done here at last.

So far it's only been the generally more Mika-accepting European journalists' view.

Even so, he needs to get the word out. Even if the journalists are not all Mika lovers, people have heard his music before, and can make up their own minds aboput the new stuff. Obs Music Monthly did say though, that it's all good, so that sounds positive to me. I'm just glad he's trying to get some publicity at last, and giving interviews. I'd be even happier if I knew he was going to be on TV sometime!

don't kill me please but i tweeted ObsMusicMonthly this:

----"@delilah23@ObsMusicMonthly: oh i've been wondering where he's been.did he tell u that this album was about how he felt at 16-17? FYI:he's prob. lying:-D"

i was kidding though they bought it and replied:

----"ObsMusicMonthly@delilah23:Oh aye, how so?"

apparently he did say it:naughty:

sorry mika:teehee:

Even so, he needs to get the word out. Even if the journalists are not all Mika lovers, people have heard his music before, and can make up their own minds aboput the new stuff. Obs Music Monthly did say though, that it's all good, so that sounds positive to me. I'm just glad he's trying to get some publicity at last, and giving interviews. I'd be even happier if I knew he was going to be on TV sometime!

Oh yes, I am really glad too that this is happening at last. I guess I just have my reservations about British journalists :naughty:. Although as you say, it sounds positive from the OMM person.

----"@delilah23@ObsMusicMonthly: oh i've been wondering where he's been.did he tell u that this album was about how he felt at 16-17? FYI:he's prob. lying:-D"

Naughty naughty :teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

His fibbing does crack me up and I'm wondering why he doesn't look like Pinocchio by now!:roftl::naughty: He needs to go to Pleasure Island with those naughty boys......:teehee::naughty:

Oooh, busted!

LOL!!!

Glad he didn't 'flub' this interview, ha ha!

we won't kill you....:shun:

mika probably will!:naughty:

:lmfao:

That's funny. Mika and his finely-crafted PR scripts. That makes my day. :naughty:

They probably just meant they had lots of work to do back at the office because the Big M was chewing their ear off for much longer than they had anticipated with his stories of teen angst.:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I just want to know what you answered back after that:naughty:

:roftl:

His fibbing does crack me up and I'm wondering why he doesn't look like Pinocchio by now!:roftl::naughty: He needs to go to Pleasure Island with those naughty boys......:teehee::naughty:

He DOES look like Piniocchio, it's just not his NOSE that grows, remember the custom made boxers :teehee::naughty: