tickets- when do we get them?!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. to my mega post from earlier:

We get this ONE little, tiny, quiet tour with seats. iIt will all be back to the usual mayhem in the next tour. Can't we just use it for once? And take all the advantages that it has? Why do we have to do the same old, just for the sake of it?

Sort of like this?

Edited by iadoremika

I hope that the people in the front rows take that into account, or they will force the whole place to stand up and we'll all look like morons when Mika and the whole band are sitting nicely and looking at us like we're nuts

Honestly I'll be surprised - and kind of disappointed - if everyone stays demurely in their seats the whole time. If he does songs like Love Today and everyone sits neatly with their hands folded in their laps, I think it will take away from the vibe of the gig. :tears:

I think what will happen is that people will stand and dance a bit for the faster songs, then take their places for the slower songs. I'm pretty sure that's what happened at the Vancouver stop on the Dodgy Holiday tour, which was seated in the Orpheum theatre:

Orph5.GIF

I'm with you Robi. After all, this is a quiet acoustic tour, it's not like a normal Mika tour, and I'm sure that standing and dancing around won't be exactly fitting.

I hope that the people in the front rows take that into account, or they will force the whole place to stand up and we'll all look like morons when Mika and the whole band are sitting nicely and looking at us like we're nuts.

Come on people. We have tons of gigs where we stand for hours and get squashed. Let's take the one chance to sit nicely and enjoy a quieter gig without ruining it for everyone else :wink2:.

you've got a point there:thumb_yello: but i guess that it all depens on the songs. for example you have to sit back and be quiet in order to listen to songs like lady jane but you've got to sing along during love today or blame it on the girls.

Edited by Louiza

I'm not cultured :dunno: And I know for a fact that if I stay in my seat then there's gonna be 20 rows of people between me and the stage within 30 seconds and no I'm not gonna let that happen again, sorry :dunno:

Lord, BIGGER than the beehive!!!:shocked:

Horrendous!

She doesn't ring a bell with me, but maybe someone else will remember.

And yes, these gigs are meant to be intimate, so why not get into the vibe, I'm with you there:wink2::thumb_yello:

I don't know this girl personally, but I know who Sariflor is talking about. She was at Bar 38 in Hammersmith after the canceled gig - not with the hairdo though. But I've seen pictures of her with the hairdo and I think I even saw her in a queue for one of the Brixton shows - with the high hairdo. Maybe not bigger than Amy's, but higher. :roftl:

You should be glad that you'll have a couple of calm Finnish at the Sadlers Wells gig showing you example of how to sit nicely at an acoustic gig... :mf_rosetinted: Not that we're going to sit during Love Today. :teehee:

I don't know this girl personally, but I know who Sariflor is talking about. She was at Bar 38 in Hammersmith after the canceled gig - not with the hairdo though. But I've seen pictures of her with the hairdo and I think I even saw her in a queue for one of the Brixton shows - with the high hairdo. Maybe not bigger than Amy's, but higher. :roftl:

You should be glad that you'll have a couple of calm Finnish at the Sadlers Wells gig showing you example of how to sit nicely at an acoustic gig... :mf_rosetinted:Not that we're going to sit during Love Today. :teehee:

Calm and inscrutable! And I think you have it right Marianne, sit down for the quieter songs but there are some to stand to. No need and by the sound of it I don't think it will be appropriate to stand for all. And like someone said earlier, if one person stands, it's a ripple effect.

Should I bring my mask again? :mf_rosetinted: It doesn't even have the big feathers anymore, only small ones. I don't see how it would bother anyone.

If you want, but we all know who you are you know, it fools no one. :naughty:

Honestly I'll be surprised - and kind of disappointed - if everyone stays demurely in their seats the whole time. If he does songs like Love Today and everyone sits neatly with their hands folded in their laps, I think it will take away from the vibe of the gig. :tears:

I think what will happen is that people will stand and dance a bit for the faster songs, then take their places for the slower songs. I'm pretty sure that's what happened at the Vancouver stop on the Dodgy Holiday tour, which was seated in the Orpheum theatre:

Orph5.GIF

Erm...hello...:sneaky2: Did you read my post? That's what I said: that standing for the vibier songs is natural, just not for the whole lot, especially for the quiet ones :naughty:.

That theatre is beautiful by the way. Love it.

sariflor, that's what i meant too. it certainly wasn't my intention to jump around during "lady jane". :naughty:

Ah so we're all on the same page then :naughty:. So easy to misunderstand eachother here :roftl:.

I hope he doesn't play bloody Lady Jane. :thumbdown:

Oh I bloody well hope he DOES! :sneaky2: You can just wear earplugs when he does that one. I can't wait to hear that song live and see how he works his voice. ****, I REALLY can't wait for that.

I hope he doesn't play bloody Lady Jane. :thumbdown:

well i hope he DOES play lady jane it's my fave song from the EP. cant wait to heat it live:wub2:

We'll have to have an order of service, like a church: "The congregation will now rise " :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:mail:

Just a note, to relax (or maybe not) people who didn't received tickets yet...

i received a ticket today but in the order tracking of the shop website there is written: "not yet dispatched"

so, maybe, yours tickets are on the way and you don't know because also in your order there is written "not dispatched" :original:

i received a ticket today but in the order tracking of the shop website there is written: "not yet dispatched"

so, maybe, yours tickets are on the way and you don't know because also in your order there is written "not dispatched" :original:

They probably need that poor Helen person to go and manually tick a box to 'dispatched' or something :naughty:

Another example of my post in the Berlin thread about this Sandbag business. They need a proper automated service.

maybe they wait the receipt of the delivery from italian postman :biker:

anyway "not dispatched" should be became "dispatched, not delivered" and then, finally, "delivered"

i really hope all the tickets are on their way, even if it is not written on the website :thumb_yello:

They probably need that poor Helen person to go and manually tick a box to 'dispatched' or something :naughty:

Another example of my post in the Berlin thread about this Sandbag business. They need a proper automated service.

:lmfao:

Poor woman, do you think she ever leaves the office? Or maybe the sandbag has this kind of 'hotels' for employees, like they have in Japan :biggrin2:

9d9f249de64c2740.jpg

to which concert?