Just my (bad)luck again :sneaky2::aah::biggrin2:

Lord you are screwed aren't you!!!:shocked:

Can someone call you at work?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really should be sleeping now, gotta wake up painfully early tomorrow but I just had to read all those 17 pages :insane:

I've got a question. I'm working on Tues but it's not a problem since I've got someone to text me. What I do worry about though, is that it'll be just like the last time. The date will be announced and we'll be able to purchase tickets at once.

Considering there's no specific hour this time can I assume there won't be any presale that day?..

Woo Hoo! I got an email mentioning getting a code on monday, this is all very mysterious. I'm unable to go to any of the gigs so if it is related to this and i dont need code i will gladly pass it on to someone who may need it.:thumb_yello:

I also vote for Montreal!! :mf_lustslow: Would love to go there :thumb_yello: Int he summer please. Toronto in January was as much as I can risk :roftl:

oh come on!! where is your sense of adventure?

nothing says "montreal bonjour" like january weather! :roftl:

oh come on!! where is your sense of adventure?

nothing says "montreal bonjour" like january weather! :roftl:

My sense of adventure was lost when I felt the icy Toronto January breeze on my face :roftl:. More than 'montreal bonjour', it would be 'coffin bonjour' for me :naughty:

My sense of adventure was lost when I felt the icy Toronto January breeze on my face :roftl:. More than 'montreal bonjour', it would be 'coffin bonjour' for me :naughty:

i still remember the day of the gig, it was 2 celcius, which is great for january! (that's about 33 fahrenheit) but that was during the day. once the sun went down, it was slightly colder, but no wind, which was great!

i didn't even have my winter coat & boots! :aah: (i hate winter clothes!)

Yeah Sara said about that, how cold was it exactly?

It was ridiculous. Freezing and windy...I'm not sure exactly what the temperature was though. Low fifties I'm guessing? :thumbdown:

That's probably nothing compared to other places, but I've lived in L.A. my whole life and am not used to it. :naughty:

It was ridiculous. Freezing and windy...I'm not sure exactly what the temperature was though. Low fifties I'm guessing? :thumbdown:

That's probably nothing compared to other places, but I've lived in L.A. my whole life and am not used to it. :naughty:

Yeah but Sara should be the soft ****e. :naughty: thats only like 10 to 14 degrees. Almost summer :thumb_yello:

Maybe another Somerset House one... last one was bloody freezing my bones have never rattled so much in my life, first time I met him and I was dressed like some crazy phycadelic nun :insane: Babs do you remember that LOVELY doss house we all shared, Jemma and Kata were there too lol.

I had never met ANY of you before, it was my first trip to London alone and I shared a room lol I was on top bunk and we had some gawjuz :sneaky2: workmen peering in at us and we made jokes about it being Mika and the band lol. OH those were the days lol.

A lot colder than the Roxy gig? :naughty:

Well, yes. It was proper winter, but for that reason I had a massive puffy jacket that can be seen on Christine's avie (the pink one) and ski pants over my jeans, so I was slightly more prepared than in LA :mf_lustslow:

i still remember the day of the gig, it was 2 celcius, which is great for january! (that's about 33 fahrenheit) but that was during the day. once the sun went down, it was slightly colder, but no wind, which was great!

i didn't even have my winter coat & boots! :aah: (i hate winter clothes!)

Ok, it was a lot better than it could have been, but it was still bloody cold!! How did you survive??

Yeah, it WAS freezing. I expected LA to be quasitropical, all that **** that they sell us in movies :roftl: