New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was a betting woman I'd take you up on it. Surely he has more sense than to add a date now people have shelled out for travel. For your sake I'd like to say I think it's Australia (or NZ RH83), but to be honest I think it's the States again. Or possibly the far east. Although if the date is tacked on to the European tour, I suppose the Middle East is nearer.

Lucky for either of us we're not :bleh:

I think it makes sense... I dare say it is logical (sorry, channeling Spock here!)... If it wasn't Oz, I could live with NZ or Japan... or any other place in Asia really...

I even looked up return flights to Japan on the off chance it is there... nevermind the fact that I don't have a passport and I don't even know if I need a visa or anything... :naughty:

While it is not the performer you are hoping for, did you know Owen Pallett is performing in Dublin on....

May 29

I hope you've got room on your floor for me BS... if Meeks goes to Japan, I'm going too! :naughty: and you wouldn't happen to know if I need a visa for Japan, would you?

EDIT: nevermind, I don't if I'm visitng for less than 90 days...

Lucky for either of us we're not :bleh:

I think it makes sense... I dare say it is logical (sorry, channeling Spock here!)... If it wasn't Oz, I could live with NZ or Japan... or any other place in Asia really...

I even looked up return flights to Japan on the off chance it is there... nevermind the fact that I don't have a passport and I don't even know if I need a visa or anything... :naughty:

I hope you've got room on your floor for me BS... if Meeks goes to Japan, I'm going too! :naughty: and you wouldn't happen to know if I need a visa for Japan, would you?

EDIT: nevermind, I don't if I'm visitng for less than 90 days...

I'd be tempted to go to Japan with you. :biggrin2:

:blink:

Wonder what that was.... it is back now

No idea. But it happens. Hopefully it was a blog or details for the Gift. :aah:

I'd be tempted to go to Japan with you. :biggrin2:

No idea. But it happens. Hopefully it was a blog or details for the Gift. :aah:

Coolness!

I've already looked at tickets, about the cheapest is about $1000... I can do that, can you?

Also, we don't need a visa to get in... and if we're really nice BS might let us camp on her floor! :biggrin2:

That's odd... it works for me...

fantapantsprice: we get it if we get the EP... I don't know what happens if we decide we don't want it...

Oh great, I obviously read it wrong haha oops I thought it said if we don't want the ep we get a present and I was wondering why wouldn't we want the ep but that's great news thanks for clearing that up for me:thumb_yello::roftl:

Oh I'm here... and no :mf_rosetinted: I'm not gonna skip work for this, i don't care if he's gonna play in my back yard, cause chances are that he'll then play in my living room next, but I wouldn't buy tickets for that either, cause maybe he'll play in my bedroom later :dunno: I'm fed up with mind games and secret codes in case anyone is wondering :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, don't worry, it won't be Stockholm anyway! We don't have any small arenas here!:naughty:

Just play along:mf_rosetinted: Mika and his people are having so much fun, they are so smart and clever keeping us all on our toes, don't you think?

If I was a betting woman I'd take you up on it. Surely he has more sense than to add a date now people have shelled out for travel. For your sake I'd like to say I think it's Australia (or NZ RH83), but to be honest I think it's the States again. Or possibly the far east. Although if the date is tacked on to the European tour, I suppose the Middle East is nearer.

Yep, that would be my guess too!:wink2:

Check out mikasounds.com on Tuesday, May 26 for details of a very special Mika show!

That's the change I think?:)

You mean you can see this annoucement on Mkasounds?

I can't.... There is no date mentioned:shocked:

Go to news!! that's all it says though :)

...I see... thanks:thumb_yello: ( I never check news on that site. )

Looks the same to me- Mikasounds said he'd announce an extra gig a couple of days ago.

wait..... it says 'VERY SPECIAL GIG'!!!!!:shocked:

I doubt that would mean just another European date added ...

(...more likely sg special on Tuesday evening that would make my trip much more expensive than it is already)

You do not take a website down to add or change content.

Can we put this myth to rest so we don't go through this every time MFC or Mikasounds goes down? Websites go down due to technical problems, not adding a blurb about what the ticket codes are for.

Occasionally MFC is taken off line to due a version upgrade on the bulletin board but we will give you notice when that happens.

Mika zigzagged all over the world in 2007 so I wouldn't bet money on him doing anything logical like playing the Middle East because it is closer to Europe.

He can't do Japan for X reason. He can't do Europe for Y reason. He can't do N. America for Z reason...

How long do we have to know this boy and his nonsensical ways before we stop dismissing ideas because they don't make much sense? :teehee:

That's what I'm thinking too, a very special gig-maybe he'll do something like he did with the L.A one??

Well it can't be as "special" as the LA one. It was a) free b) his first gig for ages c) gave away tickets himself from an icecream van d) the first time he had sung the new songs in public.

Granted the new gig may be some of the above but it can never be d) therefore never as special. IMHO.

Coolness!

I've already looked at tickets, about the cheapest is about $1000... I can do that, can you?

Also, we don't need a visa to get in... and if we're really nice BS might let us camp on her floor! :biggrin2:

Tempting. Would be great to see BS again. :wub2:

Though, I'm also happy to wait til the end of never for him to come here.