New Live Show!

dcdeb

I have images now of you lot constantly refreshing your email accounts today :lmfao: Nope still no bloody email ..... grrrrrrr ...... :throw:

AS IF!!! some of us have better things to do.... like..... refreshing our email accounts every 30 seconds AND refreshing MFC threads the other 30 seconds AND refreshing Twitter AND refreshing mikasounds AND........

:naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it all figured out! it all makes sense! listen up!

mika said there was a live show, not a gig- a show!

so, since he also didnt may 2009, the is a theory that its may 2012

so this is what he going to do

on the 25th of may 2012 he is going to have a big show for his best selling 5th album

he is going to show us a rubber duck, and the codes a for a raffel to see who gets a free waffel at the exit!

im sorry, i know this aint funny, im just really bored and tired...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy :woot_jump: Do you think it's a waffle that the man himself has ordered someone to buy? :fangurl:

waiting.jpg

Nooooo .... that is actually Mika ..... he's been trying all day to work out how to send us all these codes in these emails .... and has failed miserably .... see Caz's story makes sense now .... she really has inside knowledge .....

*waits for the Squirrel's to descend*

:squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel:

Nooooo .... that is actually Mika ..... he's been trying all day to work out how to send us all these codes in these emails .... and has failed miserably .... see Caz's story makes sense now .... she really has inside knowledge .....

*waits for the Squirrel's to descend*

:squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel::squirrel:

No, that's John, because John's the only one that works.

LOL!!!

You are quite the optimist predicting that Mika will get another 3 albums out by 2012! :teehee:

If we can settle for EP quality then it's possible - whether we will recieve any of them before 2012 is a different matter though :naughty:

I got it all figured out! it all makes sense! listen up!

mika said there was a live show, not a gig- a show!

so, since he also didnt may 2009, the is a theory that its may 2012

so this is what he going to do

on the 25th of may 2012 he is going to have a big show for his best selling 5th album

he is going to show us a rubber duck, and the codes a for a raffel to see who gets a free waffel at the exit!

im sorry, i know this aint funny, im just really bored and tired...

u could be right about a live show .... he could be streaming a show live over the internet :thumb_yello:

nothing still? ARGHHHH...

I was hoping that Mika would be the warming up act for Michael jackson this summer.

That would be cool, as long as Mika doenst copy Michaelas behaviour since MJ is behind scedule allllllll the time LOL (and has failed to have his gigs start when they are supposed to, grr).

another question: anybody got their tickets yet?

There are signs of tickets for AMSTERDAM...3 persons got them. :thumb_yello:

Though there's something that freaks me out: Berlin gig is ONE WEEK TO GO (haven't even realised that: 1 week, and here we go again with the reports and everything) and Sandbag hasn't even received the tix for this one...THAT IS SCARY!

Though there's something that freaks me out: Berlin gig is ONE WEEK TO GO (haven't even realised that: 1 week, and here we go again with the reports and everything) and Sandbag hasn't even received the tix for this one...THAT IS SCARY!

thats exactly what i was thinking.... :boxed:

hey, I've this feeling that won't let me go :roftl:

You know I just realised that in one week, there will be so many things we'll know from the Berlin gig'ers' reports and all this "mystery" going on today and probably the next few days are just like those clouds gathering on the sky before a big storm...there wasn't anything similar on my mind :blink:

But do you get what I mean? :das:

I just love it (and of course hate it as much :roftl:) !!! There are so many feelings I never thought I'd have....:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

hey, I've this feeling that won't let me go :roftl:

You know I just realised that in one week, there will be so many things we'll know from the Berlin gig'ers' reports and all this "mystery" going on today and probably the next few days are just like those clouds gathering on the sky before a big storm...there wasn't anything similar on my mind :blink:

But do you get what I mean? :das:

I just love it (and of course hate it as much :roftl:) !!! There are so many feelings I never thought I'd have....:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

loving and hating at the same time is something im very familiar with, especially with things to do with mika

he has his own ways of torturing us- it drives me insane! but makes me fall in loe with him so much more:blush-anim-cl: