New Live Show!

dcdeb

Thanks Caz :huglove: I know. You've had your own ups and downs as well - we all have. And it's been such a long wait for so many of us, but we all know it's completely worth it. So, I will stay here despite the little pangs of jealousy that occurs all too often. :sad::teehee: I wouldn't dream of missing an opportunity to see him live. And I hope Mika performs thousands of times - everywhere - for all of us for as long as his little (long) legs will let him. :wub2::naughty:

This is just the beginning. We all need to remember that. So what if he's not performing 15 times in London - HE WILL eventually..

Exactly :original:

GROUP HUG!!!

:huglove:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

daisylou...you seem to be having a very strong reaction here for a UKer...spare a thought for the rest of the world...Aussies have not had their promised gigs, S. America none at all....me in Japan, well, I wait, as always.:naughty:

Mika needs to break through in the US. It makes financial sense. The rest of us have to wait.

The voice of reason, as always, Blue Sky! :thumb_yello:

Otherwise it's a really weird way to do it if people fly in from the other end of the country to attend this one and he then announces one in their own state next week :freak:

Can I say I'm fairly sure that's not gonna happen? Fairly sure. Like maybe 99 percent sure? In

Mika World nothing is 100 percent :wink2:

Exactly :original:

GROUP HUG!!!

:huglove:

We have a group hug smiley now.

Let's all hug Mika.

:group_hug:

Edited by Kelzy
would help if the smiley worked when I told it too.

daisylou...you seem to be having a very strong reaction here for a UKer...spare a thought for the rest of the world...Aussies have not had their promised gigs, S. America none at all....me in Japan, well, I wait, as always.:naughty:

Mika needs to break through in the US. It makes financial sense. The rest of us have to wait.

That was what I meant ..did it come across more for the UK? eee Really?....I meant - as have tweeted to Fred (who dislikes I am being controversial as I am such a good girl normally :teehee:) - it is awful for other the countries ..he hasn't been too as the US (huge as it is) as had a secret gig already.

OK we (UK) get one date and yes am sooooo pleased about that and I know it is not a full worldwide tour and that will come later in the year.

BUT.... if they had forewarned it was for the US fans, I wouldn't feel so disappointed for (me)and the people who have been waiting...not sleeping..and like me get bitchy when tired.

I am happy for the people who can go honestly!!! :biggrin2: but also know there is no way I will be going...unless someone treats me! (belated Birthday):thumb_yello:

Sorry don't want to come across as nasty...sleep deprivation makes me into a demon! :angel_not: = :devil:

SHARE the MIKALOVE not just in the States or France! :wink2:

xxx

Can I say I'm fairly sure that's not gonna happen? Fairly sure. Like maybe 99 percent sure? In

Mika World nothing is 100 percent :wink2:

Thereby meaning that this is it? Guess the under 18s might as well jump a plane to Berlin right now then :mf_rosetinted: (I have 3 spare tickets in case...:teehee:)

WTF is the jealousy about this time? We got 7 gigs, they got one and it's with age restriction - think Europe pulled the longer straw on this tour :doh:

Guess the under 18s might as well jump a plane to Berlin right now then :mf_rosetinted: (I have 3 spare tickets in case...:teehee:)

...just to let you know, I haven't entirely given up on the idea of flying out to the Berlin show... will know more tomorrow...

Are they good seats?

...just to let you know, I haven't entirely given up on the idea of flying out to the Berlin show... will know more tomorrow...

Are they good seats?

Berlin is general admission, so that depends on how long you queue :naughty: You can have it for free though :dunno:

WTF is the jealousy about this time? We got 7 gigs, they got one and it's with age restriction - think Europe pulled the longer straw on this tour :doh:

I think with all the hype and disappointment over the last 2 days and things everyone is just a little stressed.

I've had to keep myself really calm, because of the Brain Injury i suffered a few years back my emotions can sometimes run away with me and I've got to admit I'm more disappointed (and slightly annoyed) than I should be or than others percive (sp?) as reasonable.

Everyone is entitled to feel about this as they do, lets just support each other, congrats to those that can, a shoulder to cry on for those that can't and a straight jackets for those like me that are still trying to think of a way to!

The distance between Los Angeles and New York is even greater than some countries in Europe.

The difference between Los Angeles and New York also means that many of us Canadians can actually make it to this gig! :thumb_yello:

canada-usa-map2-712217-1.jpg

I think with all the hype and disappointment over the last 2 days and things everyone is just a little stressed.

I've had to keep myself really calm, because of the Brain Injury i suffered a few years back my emotions can sometimes run away with me and I've got to admit I'm more disappointed (and slightly annoyed) than I should be or than others percive (sp?) as reasonable.

Everyone is entitled to feel about this as they do, lets just support each other, congrats to those that can, a shoulder to cry on for those that can't and a straight jackets for those like me that are still trying to think of a way to!

So true.

*offers a shoulder* it's well used.

:lmfaolmao: Yeah, same .... mine is in mothballs ... :mf_rosetinted :

Mine's a virgin. :mf_rosetinted:

The distance between Los Angeles and New York is even greater than some countries in Europe.

The difference between Los Angeles and New York also means that many of us Canadians can actually make it to this gig! :thumb_yello:

Are you going? Are you going? Are you going? Are you going? :boing:

I'm delighted for you!!! :biggrin2:

But we've got London coming up in less than two weeks, no need to be disappointed :boing:

I'm a lot more disappointed on behalf of the american younglings, think this is really taking the piss :boxed: I think I have a serious problem with things being unfair for no apparant reason :dunno:

Berlin is general admission, so that depends on how long you queue :naughty: You can have it for free though :dunno:

Are you coming or would I be the only one lost among the German speaking Mika fans?

Are you coming or would I be the only one lost among the German speaking Mika fans?

I'm coming, i just bought too many tickets :freak: There'll be some Finns and a lonely Swede as well... and sariflor of course :naughty:

I'm a lot more disappointed on behalf of the american younglings, think this is really taking the piss :boxed: I think I have a serious problem with things being unfair for no apparant reason :dunno:

I can already think of two reasons

1., pre-show stripper (that he can easily get rid of)

2., lyrics .... - perhaps he was advised to be xtra cautious in US

Never saw the under 18 thing.....awww now I better not say how I feel about that or will get :fish: at London:roftl:

Shame tho as soooo many of his fanbase are under 18... do you have to prove your age? I know the States are strict on the whole 21 drinking thing?

Come on MIKA's staff if you're gonna do something let it be for everyone.

Right sleeeeeep for me and then :lg: - nice girl will be back again :biggrin2:

xxx

Never saw the under 18 thing.....awww now I better not say how I feel about that or will get :fish: at London:roftl:

Shame tho as soooo many of his fanbase are under 18... do you have to prove your age? I know the States are strict on the whole 21 drinking thing?

Come on MIKA's staff if you're gonna do something let it be for everyone.

Right sleeeeeep for me and then :lg: - nice girl will be back again :biggrin2:

xxx

I cant wait to see you in London .. :biggrin2: