ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think It looks like an Arab/Morgan. Its certainly got the dished face of an arab :thumb_yello::wub2:

yeah... because of the fish (it started out as a mermaid- how weird is that?! :aah: )

but Im thinking an arab would have a longer face...

but maybe an anglo arab... or what are those ponies called? hold on...

Finally, I received the new album today! Note to myself: next time, don't order the cd from Mikasounds, it take ages to be delivered in the Netherlands.

Now I can get start drawing Mika related drawings again :aah: I get a new boost!

Finally, I received the new album today! Note to myself: next time, don't order the cd from Mikasounds, it take ages to be delivered in the Netherlands.

Now I can get start drawing Mika related drawings again :aah: I get a new boost!

they take forever everywhere!!! I gave up and went our CD store- TBWKTM came in there yesterday :boing:

• 4 weeks later...

JEEESSUSS!! I found this thread on the 11th page....guys.....MAKE IT ALIVE AGAIN!!!

Okay here is my illustration to Toy Boy:

_Toy_Boy__by_Fruzsina.jpg

Not as good as I wanted it to look, plus the scanner messed up the contrast and stuff...

But I really want to know what you think....opinion about the background lyrics? Shall I leave it as it is, or make it black?

Anyway it's on my deviantart too: Toy Boy

OMG. Zsina, you are still as wonderful as ever. :shocked: It's awesome! I love how you've made him be the boy. :wub2: I think the lyrics are perfect the way they are, they steal all the attention, but you do notice them. :wink2:

I'm working on a new Mika drawing so you can expect that soon. Or not so soon as I am busy with school and stuff. :naughty:

I wasn't sure where to post this but I created a new desktop picture:

http://sfinn85.deviantart.com/art/Mika-desktop-141892873

I managed to do it by downloading photos from the 'Smile Fan Club' thread and then put it all together using MS Powerpoint to add the writing and then MS Paint to change the background colour.

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Edited by Blossom

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, I know it's been a while, but now I'm posting here again. Here's a new drawing I did a couple days ago.

I hope you like it :thumb_yello:

302b9eo.jpg

Well, as usual, the scan ruins the 'real' colour and contrast... :sneaky2:

I absolutely LOVE it! :wub2:

Hi guys, I know it's been a while, but now I'm posting here again. Here's a new drawing I did a couple days ago.

I hope you like it :thumb_yello:

302b9eo.jpg

Well, as usual, the scan ruins the 'real' colour and contrast... :sneaky2:

SO good!