ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Omg youre so good!:0 :swoon:

What store?:teehee:

Etsy, I guess...

Haha oh no, I got my own :) Also I got a Facebook page, you can see it if you want, It's Go Green St :) There's a lot more things. :teehee:

This is the photo, so u don't get lost haha.

422762_279875235415466_1506896024_n.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha I understood you anyway, but yes I use that and my friends bring me so I do it a lot! I do other ones with potato chips and all that. I'll post a pic later! :)

Saw the pictures, love it all! :wub2:

Haha oh no, I got my own :) Also I got a Facebook page, you can see it if you want, It's Go Green St :) There's a lot more things. :teehee:

Ohh...ill check it out when i get on the computer! :excite:

well..... finished this today and i know it doesn't look really good :aah: I couldn't draw a hand so it was better to draw just that :mf_rosetinted:

photo5266.jpg

Still cute:teehee:

accept my request!! :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh...ill check it out when i get on the computer! :excite:

Still cute:teehee:

you finally finished it! :teehee: damn you're still a good drawer :mf_rosetinted:

thank you guys :teehee: yes finally finished it :aah: but told ya it'd not look good enough :mikacool:

well..... finished this today and i know it doesn't look really good :aah: I couldn't draw a hand so it was better to draw just that :mf_rosetinted:

photo5266.jpg

Wow Mary, well done!!

His face is amazing ... and his lips are so... :das:.. if you know what I mean:aah:

Wow! Mika's fans are amazing artists. Would love to show some of my own stuff, but I can't work out how to upload images.:fisch:

Well, I guess there will be a number of ways to upload an image... but this is the way I do it:

First of all you have to upload your image into a digital album (like photobucket or something similar). If you have done that, you have to get the URL of that image (in photobucket it's quite easy: put your mouse onto the picture, and you get an image code, that you have to copy). The last step is to post a new message in this forum: click on post reply, then click onto this icon insertimage.gif , paste the URL and push the 'ok button'.

:drool: love them! :mikalove:

Thank you. :blush-anim-cl: I worked very hard. On the inside sides is the lyrics to One Foot Boy on one, and lyrics to We Are Golden on the other. On the back of one is 'Lollipop' and the Wolf from the video, and a British Flag on the other. And the outside of one shoes is a dedication to Rain and on the other is 'We Are Golden' exactly like it is on the shirts. I will try to get the other pictures. :)