EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AwQ6O32CMAE-i02.jpg:large

Okay, I wouldn't call this art, but its a drawing I did one night (okay, it was like 2 in the morning) while fangirling with Blanca.:aah: Its not exactly visually pleasing, but it makes me laugh.:aah:

AwR4b2qCIAAlYaT.jpg:large

My Lollipop Girl that I painted yesterday (or the day before. I'm not sure) I still have texture and shading to add, but it will be a while before I get around to that! :aah: I'm a lazy artist.

hahaha I love them! especially the first one! XD Hahahah so funny!

AwQ6O32CMAE-i02.jpg:large

Okay, I wouldn't call this art, but its a drawing I did one night (okay, it was like 2 in the morning) while fangirling with Blanca.:aah: Its not exactly visually pleasing, but it makes me laugh.:aah:

AwR4b2qCIAAlYaT.jpg:large

My Lollipop Girl that I painted yesterday (or the day before. I'm not sure) I still have texture and shading to add, but it will be a while before I get around to that! :aah: I'm a lazy artist.

Sherlock :excite: I need to finish my sherlock collage soon :aah:

And I really liked your lollipop girl!

this deserves to be here :mikacool:

548716_402480463123155_81137229_n.jpg

:roftl: by me, Hiba, Yam and Annemaaikie :aah::aah:

Another masterpiece? You girls are really awesome!:mf_lustslow:

So... the shirt I was making these few days is now ready, finally:teehee: thanks for them who helped me with choosing the pic:hug:

mikapluus.jpg

Another masterpiece? You girls are really awesome!:mf_lustslow:

So... the shirt I was making these few days is now ready, finally:teehee: thanks for them who helped me with choosing the pic:hug:

mikapluus.jpg

yeah another one :mf_rosetinted:

SIIRI THAT'S SO ASDFGHJKL GREAT!!! :fangurl:

mikapluus.jpg

Love it even if you didn't chose the pic I wanted :aah: Have you painted it yourself?

Love it even if you didn't chose the pic I wanted :aah: Have you painted it yourself?

thanks and yeah, I did:teehee: I really liked the pic you wanted more than this one .... but I was pretty scared to draw that and ruin everything xD So I made my life a bit easier and drew this pic ^^

thanks and yeah, I did:teehee: I really liked the pic you wanted more than this one .... but I was pretty scared to draw that and ruin everything xD So I made my life a bit easier and drew this pic ^^

You did :shocked: Wow you're talented and I really liked the drawing :wub2:

Haha :aah: but this pic is really good too :wink2: