ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is so beautiful!! This is one of those portraits that deserve a spot in a frame on a wall :wub2: Love it.

Girls, these two masterpieces really blew me away. I´m honestly amazed. Well done. :clap:

Oh I'm glad to hear it.:blush-anim-cl: It means a lot to me that the good drawers like you girls like it. Thank you so much:wub2:

A lot of people are sending in regular artwork..is that ok? :biggrin2: 'Cause I know who'll win then..*cough..step..cough roxy ..cough other awesome cough..hidden artists of cough mfc*

Don't blame me, i have tonsillitis.

Hello, this is the first time I'm posting my artwork. Don't be too harsh. :teehee:

I've made other drawings before. I made a stippling of Mika this year, that got accepted in an exhibition. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, this is the first time i tried anything like a sort of caricature-

mmmmmmmmm.jpg

Edited by Jaya

Hello, this is the first time I'm posting my artwork. Don't be too harsh. :teehee:

I've made other drawings before. I made a stippling of Mika this year, that got accepted in an exhibition. :thumb_yello:

Anyway, this is the first time i tried anything like a sort of cartoon-caricature-

mmmmmmmmm.jpg

looks like he's sleping and his bust is bigger :teehee:

very nice anyway, if you want, post more of your drawings :biggrin2::biggrin2:

looks like he's sleping and his bust is bigger :teehee:

very nice anyway, if you want, post more of your drawings :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Ha ha, it does look like he's sleeping :naughty:

Yes,the stippling's hanging in my school right now, actually. When I get it back, I will scan it. :)