ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

I made this couple days ago[ATTACH]8726[/ATTACH] (i know its horrible:huh:)

and here is another one [ATTACH]8727[/ATTACH] (it's horrible too :sad:)

(click to get photos bigger)

Noo it's not horrible!! they look cute!:biggrin2: love them!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did this drawing of Mika and me :teehee: (Mika kissing me :das:) It's a dream, but well... it may happen haha. :biggrin2:

ApHQSQdCIAAijTX.jpg

:aah::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::wub2:

i love how you're all like smirky when you're you're about to get kissed..like this happens all the time :naughty:

great drawing!

BURN! BURN IN HELL!

:mf_rosetinted:

Tranquila Fer, te hare uno así, si eso deseas :das:

:aah::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow::wub2:

i love how you're all like smirky when you're you're about to get kissed..like this happens all the time :naughty:

great drawing!

:blush-anim-cl::naughty: Haha and more when Mika is the one that is giving it to me :das::aah:

Nothing Mika related lately (or anything art related either since all I do is work for school :mf_rosetinted:) But since I'm going to draw a bit for the first time in a loooong time, I thought I'd show you guys what I'm working on :biggrin2:

IMG_2273.JPG

Nothing Mika related lately (or anything art related either since all I do is work for school :mf_rosetinted:) But since I'm going to draw a bit for the first time in a loooong time, I thought I'd show you guys what I'm working on :biggrin2:

IMG_2273.JPG

OOOOOH! THAT'S REALLY COOL! :mf_rosetinted:

IMG_2273.JPG

:fangurl:The Matt Smith one is perfect :blush-anim-cl:

I did this drawing of Mika and me :teehee: (Mika kissing me :das:) It's a dream, but well... it may happen haha. :biggrin2:

ApHQSQdCIAAijTX.jpg

aw I love it xD

IMG_2273.JPG

GO AWAY, WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD!?!?!?!!???? :aah: