ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this started as a little joke about us being famous fans because quit a lot of our pictures were posted on Mika's Official facebookpage..:naughty:

BMF stands for Bekende Mika Fans, and that means; famous Mika fans!:wink2:

From left to the right; Rian (BeertjeR), Jolanda (Jojotje), Sylvana (Sylvanasnoezel), Patricia, Bianca (Biekje), Monique (Miek12), Navah (Navahle) and me!

Lovely drawing Maaikie! I can recognize you all very well on this drawing!

Oh God! It's been ages since I last posted here! In fact, I barely posted anything since 2010 probably...but now that university is over, this will change. I wanna get back to you lovely people. And it's pretty much time I did a new Mika drawing! Blimey! It is time.

Anyway, I thought this would be the right place to share this, it's one of the portrait drawings I did of our spiritual leader (haha).

This is actually a link to my shop where you can not only see the drawing but even buy a framed print of it if you like.

Hope you like it lovelies! I'll hopefully be back soon with something very new too!

Until then...take care and art on! :huglove:

Link to drawing: http://society6.com/FruzsinaGrande/Mika--Come-with-me-to-the-dark_Print

Oh God! It's been ages since I last posted here! In fact, I barely posted anything since 2010 probably...but now that university is over, this will change. I wanna get back to you lovely people. And it's pretty much time I did a new Mika drawing! Blimey! It is time.

Anyway, I thought this would be the right place to share this, it's one of the portrait drawings I did of our spiritual leader (haha).

This is actually a link to my shop where you can not only see the drawing but even buy a framed print of it if you like.

Hope you like it lovelies! I'll hopefully be back soon with something very new too!

Until then...take care and art on! :huglove:

Link to drawing: http://society6.com/FruzsinaGrande/Mika--Come-with-me-to-the-dark_Print

Oh :shocked: You're so talented!

• 2 weeks later...