Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Mika's tweets are so strange. I'm getting the impression he just wants to sound either original or cool by hook or by crook. Comes across quite forced at times. Probably it's just me and everybody else finds it awesome. :dunno::roftl:

you think these tweets sounded forced? :blink: i just found them hilarous. :naughty:

and I don't need cheese to hug a tree, I'm a nature lover :biggrin2:

that too. though i don't hug trees cause i love nature but because sometimes when i see a huge old tree, i have the feeling that it can give me strength somehow when i hug it. only done that bout 4 or 5 times in my life so far though - but can't remember whether i ate cheese before, lol! :lmfao:

Edited by mellody

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who cannot enter mikasounds?

I can't enter it either. I mean, I can go on the website, but I can't log in. I've registered, but everytime I enter what I need to enter it won't log me in. Doesn't tell me I'm wrong or anything. I typed in my other e-mail address in case I accidentally typed in that one, and it said I was wrong. So I typed in what I thought was right - AGAIN - didn't tell me I had put in incorrect information, just didn't log me in.

I can't enter it either. I mean, I can go on the website, but I can't log in. I've registered, but everytime I enter what I need to enter it won't log me in. Doesn't tell me I'm wrong or anything. I typed in my other e-mail address in case I accidentally typed in that one, and it said I was wrong. So I typed in what I thought was right - AGAIN - didn't tell me I had put in incorrect information, just didn't log me in.

I cannot even access the website.... Weird.... I've tried both with Firefox and Explorer...

That could be nearly any airport on the globe. :sneaky2:

And my cat would have taken a better photo. :naughty:

What the hell is he doing in Montreal? :aah:

PS the Mastah is alive :wub2:

Exactly!! WTF is he doing there! Another showcase maybe. :boxed:

Run and catch him before he leaves!!! :toot:

Exactly!! WTF is he doing there! Another showcase maybe. :boxed:

he is 20 min. away from where i live ....

hopefully he is out looking for the perfect place for an accoustic gig :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

hopefully he is out looking for the perfect place for an accoustic gig :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

So................What are you still doing on here!?!?!? :naughty:

Go find him Guylainem! That is your mission should you choose to accept it....:teehee:

I hope so for you !!!

actually, i live on the south shore of montreal & i have to cross a bridge to go to montreal. they started construction on the bridge this morning, for the next 4 months... i bet it would take me 3 hours to get there tonight, as it is rush hour now.

montreal is too big to go look for him :naughty: unless he has a gps on him!

actually, i live on the south shore of montreal & i have to cross a bridge to go to montreal. they started construction on the bridge this morning, for the next 4 months... i bet it would take me 3 hours to get there tonight, as it is rush hour now.

montreal is too big to go look for him :naughty: unless he has a gps on him!

Oh....That's a shame. :teehee::naughty: