Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

I've moved to a new country twice, but I can't say that I'm okay getting hit in the head with a rolled carpet. :dunno:

:teehee:

Well, some people are into getting pain for pleasure but I don't think that she'd seem to be one of them :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote

I do have a Labrador (a male), yes, and also a German Sheperd (female). Of course I would say that they are beautiful, but they really are very sweet dogs both. And very clever, of course. But what would I say, I am a proud Mama :roftl:.

Well spotted Rose, I never remember to think that there is a person behind the cam, but of course you are a lot more Andyfocused then. aren't you? :naughty:

And btw, flag arrived safely. On its way to Berlinnnnnnnnnn

I haven't had a dog -and I love large ones- for almost 10 years now -too dangerous for my mother, might make her fall- and I tend to drool whenever I hear about people having them or meet one in the street.

I couldn't help noticing that you very diplomatically did not comment on hubby training :wink2: ...

Is she, now :fangurl: !

M.-Th.

Oh yes, he is my stalker! heh heh!

Ah but that is also in the mfc charter that you signed. Thou shalt care more about the health, wealth and well being of mika and his family and friends than they do themselves. If there is nothing to discuss, thou shalt endlessly speculate about anything mika has ever said or done.

It's in the rules. You have to do it.

Yeah, it's right at the TOP! :omg_fans:

But he will never -in my opinion- do something as final as waxing, he is too anxious to be able to try new looks every time he feels like it, to be able to change them when the fancy takes him.

Marie-Thérèse

Honey, waxing is hardly final. If it was, I would be as smooth as a baby:biggrin2:

Oh, and Marie-Therese, if you see Id3 can you say hi for me? Him and his sense of humour are greatly missed (by me at least):wink2:

Quite the party in here today I see.

*off topic* I myself had quite a good time at the MTV VMAJs tonight. Katy Perry was great in her sushi outfit, and has HOARDS of fans here now. She does cute ("kawaii") about as well as the Japanese do, a match made in heaven!!:wub2:

88069982.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19356863F2C054EB266C89FAFE1335A2EA9E30A760B0D811297

she even had nails to match:

4441_105222187929_585977929_2734586.jpg

So no new tweets, no other news I have missed while gallivanting round Tokyo the last few days??

HELLO?

love20today.jpg

Hello Alice!:wink2:

Quite the party in here today I see.

*off topic* I myself had quite a good time at the MTV VMAJs tonight. Katy Perry was great in her sushi outfit, and has HOARDS of fans here now. She does cute ("kawaii") about as well as the Japanese do, a match made in heaven!!:wub2:

88069982.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19356863F2C054EB266C89FAFE1335A2EA9E30A760B0D811297

she even had nails to match:

4441_105222187929_585977929_2734586.jpg

So no new tweets, no other news I have missed while gallivanting round Tokyo the last few days??

Blue Sky, you should no by now that "off topic" doesn't exist here:roftl:

Apart from vlog 32, the infamous SLC gig vlog, there isn't much news.

I hope you are preparing yourself for the new tour, you are a virtual-gig addict like me:wink2:

Honey, waxing is hardly final. If it was, I would be as smooth as a baby:biggrin2:

Oh, and Marie-Therese, if you see Id3 can you say hi for me? Him and his sense of humour are greatly missed (by me at least):wink2:

Yes, so would I, I suppose... but then there are patches of baby skin with some turfy spots, not very yummy, which you have to shave. Messy.

And in my drooling opinion he looks much better as an illustration of the missing link :fangurl: .

Well, Id3 is in a foul mood :furious: which, talking about a Leo, makes him very dangerous indeed. When he has just been fed his next meal of 50 pounds of raw meat, I might -but I can't make any promise- ask him to message you.

M.-Th.

Well definitely the family, but the friends part only applies if they are male or Lorna. Female friends are either exempt from this rule or in some cases included in the same category as paparazzi. Occasionally female friends can get the family treatment if they fall into the big girl category, but if they've kissed Mika or there's any potential for a date then they go into the paparazzi category too.

Yes, sub rule #1754

:roftl::roftl:

I know what you mean. :teehee:

I would add: if a friend dates Mika, dressed ot not, her reputation will be destroyed in a MFC thread in just a couple of hours. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes that's in the charter, well remembered, but for the will, read shalt.

Well, Id3 is in a foul mood :furious: which, talking about a Leo, makes him very dangerous indeed. When he has just been fed his next meal of 50 pounds of raw meat, I might -but I can't make any promise- ask him to message you.

M.-Th.

Please, M.Th, don't endanger your life just to send my message. And with his 50 pounds of meat you could also deliver him a picture of a semi-naked popstar of your choice, hairy or hairless, whatever your choice. Though I'm not sure what's worse: an angry beast or a horny beast::drool:

Yes that's in the charter, well remembered, but for the will, read shalt.

Oh, my god! I've been a bad fan. I never read such rule. I even treated LadyGaga well:shocked:

M.-Th.

Id3 and his bad bood are rather annoying sometimes, quite frankly. Bad mood is so low-brow. :shun:

btw contact is making you develop a similar writing style and use of smilies. :original:

Oh, my god! I've been a bad fan. I never read such rule. I even treated LadyGaga well:shocked:

Nobody will ever forgive you that. :bash::sneaky2:

I'm sowy. :crybaby:It'll never happen again. In the future I promise to butcher any female pictured in the proximity of Mika.Do we spare men?:wink2:

That's better. Admitting one's mistakes is the first step in the right direction. :thumb_yello:

Of course not. :mf_rosetinted:

Please, M.Th, don't endanger your life just to send my message. And with his 50 pounds of meat you could also deliver him a picture of a semi-naked popstar of your choice, hairy or hairless, whatever your choice. Though I'm not sure what's worse: an angry beast or a horny beast::drool:

The point is : a Leo can be at the same time angry and horny. And hairy, but that's another story.

Tricky beasts to handle, Leos are...

M.-Th

Id3 and his bad bood are rather annoying sometimes, quite frankly. Bad mood is so low-brow. :shun:

btw contact is making you develop a similar writing style and use of smilies. :original:

Nobody will ever forgive you that. :bash::sneaky2:

You're telling me :roftl: ! But moods and fiery tempers are very Leolike, I am afraid.

Daily contact, plus education, plus birth sign -he on August 18th, I on August 14th-. And he did introduce me to some of the most perverted smilies. Leos are very generous too :huglove: ... Mica is.

M.-Th.

I accept being an ignorant this time:teehee: To be honest, I didn't understand a single thing you said for the last 5 pages except that the chicken pic is up on YT again:naughty:

I guess I'm not random enough:sad:

Yes, so would I, I suppose... but then there are patches of baby skin with some turfy spots, not very yummy, which you have to shave. Messy.

And in my drooling opinion he looks much better as an illustration of the missing link .

Oh, I'm a brave one. Delicate skin area or not, I always epilate it. No shaving for me, ever. It hurts like hell but is worth it :roftl:

Yes, sub rule #1754

I will need to re-read those rules one of these days :lmao:

I accept being an ignorant this time:teehee: To be honest, I didn't understand a single thing you said for the last 5 pages except that the chicken pic is up on YT again:naughty:

Don't worry Carlota, it doesn't really matter :biggrin2:

That's okay, the chicken on YT is the most important thing, apart from the safety of Mikas mum in large random warehouses!:naughty:

Massive party here today...

From Mika's waxing to MFC rules, nothing was forgotten, took ages to read but at least i go to bed after having fun reading it...

BTW, and keeping the nonsense randomness off topic, I'm picking up a Labrador baby girl tomorrow, she was born last week and we can have her beggining of August...

Name's already picked, won't dare to mention it here for fear of being banned or even murdered in any dark corner in the near future...

labrador_1.jpg

I'm picking up a Labrador baby girl tomorrow, she was born last week and we can have her beggining of August...

Name's already picked, won't dare to mention it here for fear of being banned or even murdered in any dark corner in the near future...

labrador_1.jpg

Awwww....:wub2:

They are adorable! I like the black one stretched out in the middle. :naughty:

Congrats!