Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

To his credit, he did run in to stop the carpet from clobbering her.

If they should ever do that again, maybe his mum should wear a hardhat, then it would cushion the blow a bit!

He did run, a bit slower than he should IMO...:shocked::naughty:

Maybe she should resign herself to shopping downtown and refuse to go when Mika decides to visit the Mecca of rental nonsense again...:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she should resign herself to shopping downtown and refuse to go when Mika decides to visit the Mecca of rental nonsense again...:biggrin2:

I have a feeling next time, she'll remember a pressing previous engagement, if he talks about going somewhere like that again!:roftl:

I have a feeling next time, she'll remember a pressing previous engagement, if he talks about going somewhere like that again!:roftl:

People around Mika must like to live dangerously...:biggrin2:

But he can't do that on his own. :mf_rosetinted:

I suppose that's the beauty of it : kinky waxing :blush-anim-cl: .

But he will never -in my opinion- do something as final as waxing, he is too anxious to be able to try new looks every time he feels like it, to be able to change them when the fancy takes him.

So more likely kinky shaving, much less painful ; frowned upon in SM clubs but favoured by people who are sensitive to pain and somehow I can't imagine Mica enjoying it :wink2: .

I will always favour the missing link looks though, getting rid of his dark pilosity is a subliminal way of refusing to be male or adult, a little like a teenager trying to hide her breasts. Let's hope 'the boy' stops doing that. Not hiding his breasts, stop giggling :rolls_eyes: !

Marie-Thérèse

Yeah, that was funny ...He sorta uncovered his nosy side by admitting that he knew about that :roftl:. Hilarious.

Well, we did have a chat about his head hair but that was initiated by me :crybaby: and he just sort of went with it and swiftly moved onto the jacket after saying that I was picky :sneaky2::roftl:

'uncovered' ? Welcome to planet Mica, the Forums are scanned on a daily basis, if not by him, at least by his people :naughty: .

So, nobody has ever had the guts to have a chat about his chest hairs yet ?

Hmmm, tempting :wink2: ... I usually only manage to mutter a shy 'Thank you', I could do with a few fresh lines :blush-anim-cl: .

Marie-Thérèse

I suppose that's the beauty of it : kinky waxing :blush-anim-cl: .

But he will never -in my opinion- do something as final as waxing, he is too anxious to be able to try new looks every time he feels like it, to be able to change them when the fancy takes him.

So more likely kinky shaving, much less painful ; frowned upon in SM clubs but favoured by people who are sensitive to pain and somehow I can't imagine Mica enjoying it :wink2: .

So reassuring some people on MFC have an answer to everything... :naughty:

(.. we should probably start a 'mind readers' thread :mf_rosetinted:)

Yeah, down with them! :mf_lustslow: He just looks so gorgeous natural, I don't get why he has to use the granny curl do. Totally unnecessary.

Pah, that one is getting old now, he could not possibly use it again :naughty:

He has to have his hair permed and put on top of his skull because it is thinning, that's why :roftl: !

Really, Sara, all that frantic crossing of the pond has impaired your lucidity. High time you stopped... Decadent ? Brilliant. Brain damaged ? Not so good :naughty: .

Marie-Thérèse

Oh, that's so unfair !

Honestly, how many of us who are cursed with a twentyish son would bet on his running to our rescue instead of giggling uncontrollably :floor: ? I wouldn't :no: .

Marie-Thérèse

He LAUGHED! :P

It was a nervous laugh, he was genuinely worried :shocked: . What's wrong with you all, he is a devoted son :huglove: !

Come to think of it, when that photographer fell over at some kind of after party gathering of paparrazzi, he didn't laugh, just showed his concern... but then, he must have been slightly drunk :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

So reassuring some people on MFC have an answer to everything... :naughty:

(.. we should probably start a 'mind readers' thread :mf_rosetinted:)

Realising that Mica is obsessed by his looks doesn't mean that you can read minds, only that you are neither blind nor braindead :naughty: .

And it is only fair that he should be, given the job he has chosen.

But then it may only be wishful thinking on my part, I am absolutely opposed to male chest waxing.

If God had meant men to be hairless creatures, he would have taken care of it.

Marie-Thérèse

Babs, stop drooling. Anyway most wrestlers are not up to your intellectual standards.

Totally off topic -I know what that means now :pbjt: !- have you managed to clear the CDH mystery. Not so elementary, I am afraid.

M.-Th.

Not yet, thought I'd wait till I got my tickets and then apply myself to that again.

I just watched it.

I haven't heard Grace Kelly in sooo long. That magical feeling just flooded over me again for a moment. Wow...what a great gig that must have been.

Oh yeah, I noticed charlottechristy in the front. :biggrin2:

she's always in the front at acoustic gigs

:lmao:

She is!! :roftl:

Oh, poor Mrs. P, they almost took her head off with the carpet!!!

And a mother raises a son for this...

Yeah, it was quite funny actually (sorry Mrs. P, I wouldn't say this if you had actually gotten smacked or hurt, but the whole carpet swing move and her trying to get her head out of the way + Mika's reaction was funny to watch.

To his credit, he did run in to stop the carpet from clobbering her.

If they should ever do that again, maybe his mum should wear a hardhat, then it would cushion the blow a bit!

I think that he looked really naughty and like he was laughing his head off :mf_lustslow:, but mind you, that is the same thing that I would have done, or even if I was the one whose head was nearly smashed.

My first reaction when I fall or get hurt is to laugh, no idea why. I find it hilarious.

He LAUGHED! :P

Yeah he did :roftl:

He has to have his hair permed and put on top of his skull because it is thinning, that's why :roftl: !

Really, Sara, all that frantic crossing of the pond has impaired your lucidity. High time you stopped... Decadent ? Brilliant. Brain damaged ? Not so good :naughty: .

Marie-Thérèse

:lmao:I can't believe that you're going on about the hair thinning again :blink:. His hair is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, it's not thinning, but it surely will be soon if he doesn't stop using those freaking curlers! :aah:

Oh and it could be a possibility that my brain was damaged before I started hopping on planes to follow Mika across the pond :biggrin2:, so maybe the decadence is a symptom rather than an effect?

:naughty: Food for tought

:lmao:I can't believe that you're going on about the hair thinning again . His hair is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, it's not thinning, but it surely will be soon if he doesn't stop using those freaking curlers! :aah:

Oh and it could be a possibility that my brain was damaged before I started hopping on planes to follow Mika across the pond :biggrin2:, so maybe the decadence is a symptom rather than an effect?

:naughty: Food for tought

Oh it could be a possibility that I go on about the hair thinning because I don't live in denial, unlike some people better left unamed :wink2: .

His hair is thinning at the top, it's a fact of life, actually hairy men become bald more quickly and more completely than others, as if nature wanted things to be fair.

If you don't believe me and you feel tough enough to face the hard, hard truth : toffee doll video, waiting in an airport and having the top of your head filmed by a blundering camera person :shocked: .

And if you still can't see it : white stick and labrador guide dog. The latter are adorable :wub2: .

M.-Th.

:lmao:I can't believe that you're going on about the hair thinning again :blink:. His hair is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, it's not thinning, but it surely will be soon if he doesn't stop using those freaking curlers! :aah:

That's just textbook troll behaviour. :thumb_yello:

It seems to work, sadly.

Oh it could be a possibility that I go on about the hair thinning because I don't live in denial, unlike some people better left unamed .

His hair is thinning at the top, it's a fact of life, actually hairy men become bald more quickly and more completely than others, as if nature wanted things to be fair.

If you don't believe me and you feel tough enough to face the hard, hard truth : toffee doll video, waiting in an airport and having the top of your head filmed by a blundering camera person .

And if you still can't see it : white stick and labrador guide dog. The latter are adorable .

M.-Th.

Ok now I will have to go and watch the damn video :sneaky2:.

Oh and I have the lab already so I would only need to get the white stick to have my 'blind pack', which is good. If you end up being right about that, I will demand my money back for my laser operation which guaranteed that if my eyesight started deteriorating again at some point(which it so far hasn't, despite your opinion :biggrin2:), it would start again from 0 to 1, etc.. as it does when you first start having eyesight. Which would mean that I'd still be far far far away from the blindness stage :roftl:.

That's just textbook troll behaviour.

It seems to work, sadly.

Are you calling me a trollie? :crybaby: Should I mention that I am a single mum and have two kids? And my name is Helen, or what was it again??

Hmm after reading that description, it could apply to a few of us.

We are good trolls then :naughty:

Ok now I will have to go and watch the damn video :sneaky2:.

Oh and I have the lab already so I would only need to get the white stick to have my 'blind pack', which is good. If you end up being right about that, I will demand my money back for my laser operation which guaranteed that if my eyesight started deteriorating again at some point(which it so far hasn't, despite your opinion :biggrin2:), it would start again from 0 to 1, etc.. as it does when you first start having eyesight. Which would mean that I'd still be far far far away from the blindness stage :roftl:.

Are you calling me a trollie? :crybaby: Should I mention that I am a single mum and have two kids? And my name is Helen, or what was it again??

We are good trolls then :naughty:

her name was helen and she worked in the industry. (whatever that means!) don't you remember? that's how she got a backstage up close and personal! :biggrin2: by the way... did she like your ooh lookie! t-shirt?