Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Ok now I will have to go and watch the damn video :sneaky2:.

Oh and I have the lab already so I would only need to get the white stick to have my 'blind pack', which is good. If you end up being right about that, I will demand my money back for my laser operation which guaranteed that if my eyesight started deteriorating again at some point(which it so far hasn't, despite your opinion :biggrin2:), it would start again from 0 to 1, etc.. as it does when you first start having eyesight. Which would mean that I'd still be far far far away from the blindness stage :roftl:.

Are you calling me a trollie? :crybaby: Should I mention that I am a single mum and have two kids? And my name is Helen, or what was it again??

We are good trolls then :naughty:

You have a Labrador ? No, you're are just saying that as a petty revenge on me for shattering up your hairy top of heads fantasies. Which I shouldn't have, it is cruel, accept my deepest apologies ! And don't watch the video unless you are happily drunk...

Seriously, a Labrador ? Lucky you ! Is it trained to take your hubby out for a walk when you are in the US ? They are such clever beasties. Labradors, not hubbies, the latter being men, one can't expect too much from them They can be house trained though.

Oh my God, I am so going to be banned for female chauvinistic posting :mf_pain: !

M.-Th

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a Labrador ? No, you're are just saying that as a petty revenge on me for shattering up your hairy top of heads fantasies. Which I shouldn't have, it is cruel, accept my deepest apologies ! And don't watch the video unless you are happily drunk...

Seriously, a Labrador ? Lucky you ! Is it trained to take your hubby out for a walk when you are in the US ? They are such clever beasties. Labradors, not hubbies, the latter being men, one can't expect too much from them They can be house trained though.

Oh my God, I am so going to be banned for female chauvinistic posting :mf_pain: !

M.-Th

You cannot be banned for speaking the truth.

It's in the MFC Charter that you signed when you joined. Along with thou shalt love all other MFCers.

It was a nervous laugh, he was genuinely worried :shocked: . What's wrong with you all, he is a devoted son :huglove: !

Come to think of it, when that photographer fell over at some kind of after party gathering of paparrazzi, he didn't laugh, just showed his concern... but then, he must have been slightly drunk :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

I was thinking that, about the nervous laugh, had another look(any excuse), and yes it is a nervous giggle he does, I think he was relieved that it didn't hit his mum.

Of course the one person who could have stopped it and didn't, was holding the camera, and I'll be having words should we speak again!

Bad bad man! heh heh!

I was thinking that, about the nervous laugh, had another look(any excuse), and yes it is a nervous giggle he does, I think he was relieved that it didn't hit his mum.

Of course the one person who could have stopped it and didn't, was holding the camera, and I'll be having words should we speak again!

Bad bad man! heh heh!

But cameramen or women are surely there to record the goings on, not to take part.

Hmm after reading that description, it could apply to a few of us. :naughty:

True. Much like those celebrity-stalkers-that-end-up-in-court stories Suzy tweeted once. :teehee:

Are you calling me a trollie? :crybaby: Should I mention that I am a single mum and have two kids? And my name is Helen, or what was it again??

It was Jennie. :roftl:

I don't know why everyone is concerned about Mika's and Andy's reaction to the carpet. Mrs. P. didn't look even remotely bothered by it so it must have been clear that it wasn't going to actually hit her. :dunno:

I don't know why everyone is concerned about Mika's and Andy's reaction to the carpet. Mrs. P. didn't look even remotely bothered by it so it must have been clear that it wasn't going to actually hit her. :dunno:

Not a whole lot can faze the mother of a large family.

It's in the MFC Charter that you signed when you joined. Along with thou shalt love all other MFCers.

Yes, now I can distinctly remember reading it... just before the 'Thou shalt not sh... rigid a MFCer under 3 years of age' rule. Very moral place, this FC.

M.-Th.

her name was helen and she worked in the industry. (whatever that means!) don't you remember? that's how she got a backstage up close and personal! by the way... did she like your ooh lookie! t-shirt?

Oh yeah, so it WAS Helen after all. I forget :roftl:. Funny that 'she' never came back to chat to us, so sad :blink:, but I think that she appreciated the Tshirt. Or at least she didn't say much about it :naughty:.

Oh my God, I am so going to be banned for female chauvinistic posting !

M.-Th

I do have a Labrador (a male), yes, and also a German Sheperd (female). Of course I would say that they are beautiful, but they really are very sweet dogs both. And very clever, of course. But what would I say, I am a proud Mama :roftl:.

I signed nothing :crybaby:But I'm all for free love :insane:

Bad bad man! heh heh!

Well spotted Rose, I never remember to think that there is a person behind the cam, but of course you are a lot more Andyfocused then. aren't you? :naughty:

And btw, flag arrived safely. On its way to Berlinnnnnnnnnn

True. Much like those celebrity-stalkers-that-end-up-in-court stories Suzy tweeted once. :teehee:

oh i think you are right... why did i think it was helen also? :blink:

it think the carpet incident happened so fast, nobody had time to react. she didn't seem that bothered by it.

Oh yeah, so it WAS Helen after all. I forget :roftl:. Funny that 'she' never came back to chat to us, so sad :blink:, but I think that she appreciated the Tshirt. Or at least she didn't say much about it.

I do have a Labrador (a male), yes, and also a German Sheperd (female). Of course I would say that they are beautiful, but they really are very sweet dogs both. And very clever, of course. But what would I say, I am a proud Mama :roftl:.

I signed nothing :crybaby:But I'm all for free love :insane:

Well spotted Rose, I never remember to think that there is a person behind the cam, but of course you are a lot more Andyfocused then. aren't you? :naughty:

i think we were both wrong... i think christine is right. Jennie was her name... does that sound familiar ?

german shepherds are very smart dog. mysha (husky) is smart, but so stubborn!! :aah:

Bad bad man! heh heh!

Good to read at last a positive comment on the rolled carpet situation and Mica's reaction to it :shocked: .

We are all the more relieved JP wasn't hit by the thing that if she had it would have been edited and the blog would have been much less fun to watch :wink2: .

M.-Th.

Oh Jennie :doh: That was it!!

i think we were both wrong... i think christine is right. Jennie was her name... does that sound familiar ?

german shepherds are very smart dog. mysha (husky) is smart, but so stubborn!! :aah:

Yeah, we were, Jennie sounds a lot more like it :naughty:.

And I know what you mean about stubborn, haha, my first dog (family dog) was a rough collie and he was stubborn as hell the cheeky thing.

But Mysha is very cute in any case, she's a beautiful little princess :wub2:

Not a whole lot can faze the mother of a large family.

Yeah, imagine dealing with 5 strong willed kids and make a household functioning!:roftl:

And moving to a new country….twice!:wink2:

That woman has all my respect I’ll tell you!

Oh Jennie :doh: That was it!!

Yeah, we were, Jennie sounds a lot more like it :naughty:.

And I know what you mean about stubborn, haha, my first dog (family dog) was a rough collie and he was stubborn as hell the cheeky thing.

But Mysha is very cute in any case, she's a beautiful little princess :wub2:

yeah she is, but she knows it! :naughty:

Ah but that is also in the mfc charter that you signed. Thou shalt care more about the health, wealth and well being of mika and his family and friends than they do themselves. If there is nothing to discuss, thou shalt endlessly speculate about anything mika has ever said or done.

It's in the rules. You have to do it.

[quote

I haven't had a dog -and I love large ones- for almost 10 years now -too dangerous for my mother, might make her fall- and I tend to drool whenever I hear about people having them or meet one in the street.

I couldn't help noticing that you very diplomatically did not comment on hubby training :wink2: ...

Is she, now :fangurl: !

M.-Th.

Thou shalt care more about the health, wealth and well being of mika and his family and friends than they do themselves.

Well definitely the family, but the friends part only applies if they are male or Lorna. Female friends are either exempt from this rule or in some cases included in the same category as paparazzi. Occasionally female friends can get the family treatment if they fall into the big girl category, but if they've kissed Mika or there's any potential for a date then they go into the paparazzi category too.

Ah but that is also in the mfc charter that you signed. Thou shalt care more about the health, wealth and well being of mika and his family and friends than they do themselves. If there is nothing to discuss, thou shalt endlessly speculate about anything mika has ever said or done.

It's in the rules. You have to do it.

We are doing it the best we possibly can!:wink2:

Good to know we are following the rules, I'm usually not a rule-follower.

Get's me in trouble sometimes!:mf_rosetinted:

Well definitely the family, but the friends part only applies if they are male or Lorna. Female friends are either exempt from this rule or in some cases included in the same category as paparazzi. Occasionally female friends can get the family treatment if they fall into the big girl category, but if they've kissed Mika or there's any potential for a date then they go into the paparazzi category too.

:roftl::roftl:

I know what you mean. :teehee:

I would add: if a friend dates Mika, dressed ot not, her reputation will be destroyed in a MFC thread in just a couple of hours. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, imagine dealing with 5 strong willed kids and make a household functioning!:roftl:

And moving to a new country….twice!:wink2:

That woman has all my respect I’ll tell you![/QUOT :E]

Money does help though :wink2: .

The Lebanese are notorious nomads, they keep their country in their heart so they are never far from it :wub2: .

M.-Th