Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we did have a chat about his head hair but that was initiated by me :crybaby: and he just sort of went with it and swiftly moved onto the jacket after saying that I was picky :sneaky2::roftl:

And I absolutely love you for speaking your mind.Down with the granny curls!:protest:

Well, we did have a chat about his head hair but that was initiated by me :crybaby: and he just sort of went with it and swiftly moved onto the jacket after saying that I was picky :sneaky2::roftl:

Just because he couldn't do away with you using the "go ask my mum" excuse. :mf_rosetinted:

And I absolutely love you for speaking your mind.Down with the granny curls!:protest:

Yeah, down with them! :mf_lustslow: He just looks so gorgeous natural, I don't get why he has to use the granny curl do. Totally unnecessary.

Just because he couldn't do away with you using the "go ask my mum" excuse. :mf_rosetinted:

Pah, that one is getting old now, he could not possibly use it again :naughty:

Wow! I missed the opening of this thread!

That's very uncharacteristic of me, I've been around for pertty much every MSBT opening! :shocked:

Anway, what's the codes?

A friend myspaced me about them and I still havenot a clue as to what they're all about!

Oh and SQUIRRELIES!!!

I think they are roughly on a par, but wrestlers have the edge, because it's all staged.

And pop star's acts aren't?

Take Mika.

He curls his hair - it looks cuter.

He had an image - skinny jeans and braces.

He does certain things on stage for effect ie topless drumming.

Need I go on?

Unless anyone thinks he's walking down the street and suddenly takes up the Relax pose .......

In the pub with a pint and he says to the barman, did I ever tell you the story about my mate Billy Brown......

Yes folks ! It's Mika - The Musical!

Oh squirrels are well known for their untruthfulness. Well, in the UK anyway. Your squirrels may be more honest?

We don't have squirrels. We killed them all. Problem solved:mf_rosetinted:

I think they are roughly on a par, but wrestlers have the edge, because it's all staged.

Ok, I was going to comment on this but Bab beat me to it and, quite frankly, I could not match her level of funnyness :crybaby:

And pop star's acts aren't?

Take Mika.

He curls his hair - it looks cuter.

He had an image - skinny jeans and braces.

He does certain things on stage for effect ie topless drumming.

Need I go on?

Unless anyone thinks he's walking down the street and suddenly takes up the Relax pose .......

In the pub with a pint and he says to the barman, did I ever tell you the story about my mate Billy Brown......

Yes folks ! It's Mika - The Musical!

:lmao: OMG you just killed me there. The visual of Mika walking down the street and suddenly breaking into the 'start of Relax pose', arm in the air, pointing up, looking down into the mike , legs open :roftl:.

Seriously, I'm in stitches as I type. Hilarious.

We don't have squirrels. We killed them all. Problem solved:mf_rosetinted:

For some reason they are now killing the grey ones here too, because apparently they want the red ones to prevail :sneaky2:. I don't care for any particular colour but I find this culling horrid.

:shocked: i forgot to go look at the new vlog! *runs to mikasounds vlog*

I just watched it. :wub2: I haven't heard Grace Kelly in sooo long. That magical feeling just flooded over me again for a moment. Wow...what a great gig that must have been.

Oh yeah, I noticed charlottechristy in the front. :biggrin2:

I just watched it. :wub2: I haven't heard Grace Kelly in sooo long. That magical feeling just flooded over me again for a moment. Wow...what a great gig that must have been.

Oh yeah, I noticed charlottechristy in the front. :biggrin2:

she's always in the front at acoustic gigs :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

:shocked: i forgot to go look at the new vlog! *runs to mikasounds vlog*

You *forgot*? :eek:

That's like forgetting to eat! Forgetting to breathe! :blink:

What a bad, bad, bad fan! :wags_finger:

Oh, poor Mrs. P, they almost took her head off with the carpet!!!

And a mother raises a son for this...

To his credit, he did run in to stop the carpet from clobbering her.

If they should ever do that again, maybe his mum should wear a hardhat, then it would cushion the blow a bit!