Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, you would know that.

4 hours?!:shocked:

grr...i can't stay up that late.

ah well, i'll just set my ringtone volume up really high so it can wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me what it is!:naughty:

I usually get woken up my his tweets, but I don't mind :teehee:

But it sucks when I'm just about to fall asleep and then I feel a buzz :sneaky2::naughty:

:teehee:

How creepy of me. But he usually starts tweeting around 5am my time, which is 1pm his time. :naughty:

haha yeah i know. He usually tweets 2am my time, so i dont even bother. i'll see it when i get home from school tommorow. :biggrin2:

and i bet he won't say anything.. anywya.. cahnge his password again maybe :fisch:

I usually get woken up my his tweets, but I don't mind :teehee:

But it sucks when I'm just about to fall asleep and then I feel a buzz :sneaky2::naughty:

haha...that's why i normally turn my phone off at night...not because of his tweets, but obnoxious friends who think it's funny to call in the middle of the night.

but tonight will be an exception....:thumb_yello:

haha...that's why i normally turn my phone off at night...not because of his tweets, but obnoxious friends who think it's funny to call in the middle of the night.

but tonight will be an exception....:thumb_yello:

He probably won't announce it. Never believe him when he says stuff like "will post a blog next week" or "tour dates coming soon", etc. :naughty:

It's better to not get your hopes up. I've been a fan too long :teehee:

Mika, you know I love you :bleh:

He probably won't announce it. Never believe him when he says stuff like "will post a blog next week" or "tour dates coming soon", etc. :naughty:

It's better to not get your hopes up. I've been a fan too long :teehee:

Mika, you know I love you :bleh:

hahaha wonderful. just wonderful.:naughty:

yeah, i'm not gonna get too excited here....just hope that it might, possibly be announced...maybe?...:blink:

if it's not, oh well i s'pose

David C of MS is updating the press section lately...there are all the recent articles SCANNED!!!:shocked:

also a very long french one, from 'les inrockuptibles' magazine...

i bet some fan is sending him the scanned pages :wink2:

very good work anyway, they try to keep up at least :shun:

:original:

He's not lazy! :wags_finger:

It was a kind reply to a belated 'Good morning'. :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:naughty: right!

i'm starting to tweet mika just random stuff... ugh i usually don't even bother replying to him...

i want to see the new artwork :crybaby:

but i'm probably the only one more interested in the artwork than the actual name of the album :naughty: i don't really care about that..:blush-anim-cl:

Me too :teehee: Well I'd like to know the new title too cos I'm just curious about everything. But I'd rather just see the artwork first (even if it'll have the title on it :naughty:).

Me too :teehee: Well I'd like to know the new title too cos I'm just curious about everything. But I'd rather just see the artwork first (even if it'll have the title on it :naughty:).

:cheerful_h4h: exactly!

i just hope he hasn't just changed the title and pasted it onto the same artwork...because, honestly i'm not too fond of it.

it's nice and beautifully done...but not Mika enough :naughty:

:cheerful_h4h: exactly!

i just hope he hasn't just changed the title and pasted it onto the same artwork...because, honestly i'm not too fond of it.

it's nice and beautifully done...but not Mika enough :naughty:

Me either. I mean, yes it is very stunning.. But I don't think it's suitable album artwork. I'm sure they've come up with better :original: If not, we'll just have to live with the same one :dunno: