@Mikasounds for MR TWITTER UNIVERSE

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twitter has a competition called Mr Twitter universe and you can vote for anyone you want, so let vote for MIKA :wink2:

competition ends on june 3rd and you can read all here: http://mallplace.com/tweeter-wall/mr-twitter-universe

Mikas isn't on first page yet but we can make him win!! we can vote for him every 20 minutes!

http://mallplace.com/tweeter-wall/mr-twitter-universe?page=1 Vote for him people!

Is it really Twitter? Recently there was a prevention of a deceit from Twitter. Just votings or similar. And in adress there is word "twitter", but actually there stole passwords and the personal information... Is it not that?

Mark Hoppus down. Daniel Radcliffe next. Eat it, Daniel Radcliffe, eat it. :mf_rosetinted:

Is it really Twitter? Recently there was a prevention of a deceit from Twitter. Just votings or similar. And in adress there is word "twitter", but actually there stole passwords and the personal information... Is it not that?

Oh, I never knew! But you don't have to enter any information, just click. I don't think there's any risk of them stealing your password. :(

I don't know, I haven't thought about it... it doesn't ask you to log in or anything so I thought it was harmless...

yeah! 'tis a pity :naughty:

i wonder how Mika ended up on page 3 BEFORE mfc found out about the competition...

Several days ago I tried to enter MIKA and the site said he was already entered.

Went through the WHOLE wall and couldn't find MIKA. Their little search thingie didn't work for me.

Anyway, when the thread here was opened MIKA was not so hard to find as before.