MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin Pre Show Chat!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did................just small things like trying to list my car on ebay to pay for my New York trip.......you know.....just little bits and bobs:naughty:

Relax would be fantastic to see live acousticly:shocked:

Yes it would! I bet he did not play it cause he can't remember the notes :naughty:.

Oh god I need help .... I seriously read that as trying sell my kids on ebay to pay for my New York trip ..... my eyes are tired ...... they must be :lmfao:

Nah.................already did that............last tour:thumb_yello:

Nah.................already did that............last tour:thumb_yello:

Oh .... did they get returned as faulty then .... cos' you still have them .... or did you just take the money and scarper :wink2:

Okay... Found the thread, finally!

When did it start?

And what happened so far?

Sorry but my internet decided to crash yesterday:boxed:

Well Martin is back! A grand piano and if you look a couple of pages back, FD posted the set list (EP but no Lonely Alcoholic and most of LICM) :wink2:

Oh .... did they get returned as faulty then .... cos' you still have them .... or did you just take the money and scarper :wink2:

I have 100% positive feedback:naughty:

But stop it before we get thrown out of the thread:naughty:

A twelvish set is not that short... unless he rushed through the songs :shocked: ? Somebody should teach 'the boy' that the quicker is not the better :no: . Will our dear adm oblige :wink2: ?

No, seriously : Rain, Over my shoulder, Martin back, a grand piano on stage... it's Christmas in June :fangurl: !

Marie-Thérèse

:shocked: that's a first!!!! :groupwave:

A twelvish set is not that short... unless he rushed through the songs :shocked: ? Somebody should teach 'the boy' that the quicker is not the better :no: . Will our dear adm oblige ?

No, seriously : Rain, Over my shoulder, Martin back, a grand piano on stage... it's Christmas in June :fangurl: !

Marie-Thérèse

:newyear::newyear::newyear::newyear:

I have 100% positive feedback:naughty:

But stop it before we get thrown out of the thread:naughty:

Sacrilege ... we won't get thrown out .... this is the get excited and talk twaddle part of the evening ..... :wub2: Someone has too do it :yay:

I wish it was Monday .... and no .... I mean next Monday :biggrin2:

Sacrilege ... we won't get thrown out .... this is the get excited and talk twaddle part of the evening ..... :wub2: Someone has too do it :yay:

Oh, but then it would be over!

Oh..............OK...................I usually try to keep my twaddle to the oldlings:naughty:

Oh, but then it would be over!

MMM....very good point Rose:wink2:

Thanks Miro:huglove:

Catched up to the whole thing.. So glad Martin's back:wub2:

And Over My Shoulder live... I'll enjoy that next week.

Great to know people got to meet him for a bit before the gig, and that he has a celesta now:biggrin2:

Can't stay here.. Can't wait to log in tomorrow and find videos, pics, etc.

xx

I really love the acoustic Relax. :fangurl:

Yes, not really Micaish though, his trade mark being happy music dark lyrics but it is kind of tender, intimate :wub2: ...

I often watch the video alledgedly filmed in some girl's country house, with her two blond little boys and even though Mica looks ugly/funny with those big earphones on, and his dress sense was at its most :insane: , I love that song :fangurl: .

Marie-Thérèse

Yes, not really Micaish though, his trade mark being happy music dark lyrics but it is kind of tender, intimate :wub2: ...

I often watch the video alledgedly filmed in some girl's country house, with her two blond little boys and even though Mica looks ugly/funny with those big earphones on, and his dress sense was at its most :insane: , I love that song :fangurl: .

Marie-Thérèse

It was Jo Whiley's if I remember well.