2009 - MIKA@Passionkirche, Berlin! Gig reports, photos & vids!! June 1

happikali

he'll get back down there and sing! :naughty:

and i'll be looking forward to every single gig report!!! :biggrin2:

I look forward to being able to go to them.... But... we're buying a house and I don't know if I'm going to have any spare money for the next couple of years!

Pay attention Mika and Australia! Guy has spoken! It will happen!!:mf_rosetinted:

Thank you all for the reports,info vid's and pictures.

I've enjoyed this thread so much for hours.

I'm totally in the exited again and can't wait for Brussels but that won't be long anymore.

Thank you and I'm happy you had a great time.

But I'm a little jealous at you for having a gig in a Church.

That must have been so cool.

Oh I did!

Thank you for a beautiful report!: thumb_yello:

I will for ever be a little jealous about your ability to use the English language!

How do you do it girl?: wub2:

Now this is fishing for compliments again, sienna :sneaky2:

Okay, one last time: Your English is really great! :thumb_yello: I think I could understand everything you said :roftl: Thank you anyway :flowers2: In fact it took me ages to write those few lines. :lmfao:

And I've just noticed in Mellody's vids (although I haven't watched it yet) that he did HJ!! :mf_lustslow: I love that song, and I'm so glad it wasn't left out!

And I thought I had managed without passing out :blink:

Okay, one last time: Your English is really great! :thumb_yello: I think I could understand everything you said :roftl: Thank you anyway :flowers2: In fact it took me ages to write those few lines. :lmfao:

And I thought I had managed without passing out :blink:

Yeah, let's just call me an idiot who got it wrong, OK?:blush-anim-cl:

John and unnamed security guy: Thanks a gazillion times for making that numbers thing work. :flowers2:

My thoughts about the gig come with my next post as I am running out of smilies and I can't post without them. :sneaky2:

Hey :wub2: Happy you loved the gig as much as I did! :mf_lustslow: The numbers thing only worked because all the people were ok with this idea! :thumb_yello: I asked the securityman and he said, that he never did this before but it's a great idea with the numbers! But I think it's hard work xD my friend and me made the list...but the whole day we had something to do and so the waitingtime wasn't that long :roftl:

Hey :wub2: Happy you loved the gig as much as I did! :mf_lustslow: The numbers thing only worked because all the people were ok with this idea! :thumb_yello: I asked the securityman and he said, that he never did this before but it's a great idea with the numbers! But I think it's hard work xD my friend and me made the list...but the whole day we had something to do and so the waitingtime wasn't that long :roftl:

Oh, so it was you, thank you very much! :flowers2:

well i posted most of my concert experiences on twitter already yesterday... but some facts that haven't been mentioned...

- when he started with billy brown, he said sth like if his mother (? well, she was there...) knew he'd sing that in a church... and then was joking around that we should treat it like a hymn and said "everybody turn the page, 63 please". :naughty: oh yeah, and not sure if it was before billy brown too, but he also swore and then said sth like "oh, i promised i wouldn't swear!". :naughty:

- when he was signing stuff after the show, he took so much time for everyone. he was there for almost an hour, until all the i guess about 100 ppl who were there got their autographs.

The gig started with a Mika who was tense and almost shy, turning his back to the audience a lot.

Lady Jane, a few more songs... and after Toy Boy which was beautifully played on his new instrument the Celeste, the circus came to town!

Jumping, screaming, the audience singing back, Mika skipping around all over the stage sharing his lovely energy!:roftl:

How in the world could you possibly resist when Mika looks you in the eyes, claps his hands, jumps up and down and encourage you to do the same?:teehee:

Why did this said acoustic gig turn in to a funny, fantastic and noisy circus?

My theory is, that for most people his music is not first hand sitting-down-and-listen-carefully-music, with a few exceptions…

So….the audience did what probably felt most natural, jumping up and down and dance.

Mika is feeding off so much from that connection with the audience that he just went with the flow and the craziness took over!:roftl:

thanks for your wonderful reports mellody and sienna:wub2:

and thanks everyone for all the new vids:flowers2:

you were in london? :naughty:

i scare ppl because i talk too much, i apologize, it's just me.

slap me and talk to me more next time, pls. do it.

:huglove:

How will we do in Milan??:roftl:

Sorry I'll stop!:blush-anim-cl: It wasn't my intention, I was tired and my head was spinning after two really exciting days!:roftl:

So it was you!

You did a great job with the numbers, and in spite of the smaller chaos on the church stairs for a while it went well with the queuing this time but without the numbers we would have been lost!:thumb_yello:

you were in london? :naughty:

i scare ppl because i talk too much, i apologize, it's just me.

slap me and talk to me more next time, pls. do it.

:huglove:

Some people say we have one mouth and two ears for a reason!:roftl:

Nah, just kidding… I love you and you know it! :wub2:

And you’re Italian they are supposed to talk a lot…just kidding again!:biggrin2:

Ha, I did four posts in stead of a multiquote because of the stupid smiley restriction:sneaky2: I know you can disable the smileys but I didn’t want to!:shun:

:biggrin2: One of my favs!

well..i have this mad idea of not queueing hours this tour...so i miss chatting with you all, this is a real pity...but your ears are safe! :biggrin2:

see you in london! :huglove:

But I missed talking to you in Berlin, let’s make up for that in London!:huglove:

So it was you!

You did a great job with the numbers, and in spite of the smaller chaos on the church stairs for a while it went well with the queuing this time but without the numbers we would have been lost!:thumb_yello:

Yes me and friends from the GermanMikafanclub! Yes it was soooo great that all the people were ok with this! It was great! Imagine otherwise those people who came 1 hour before the gig could have stand in the first row...:sneaky2::boxed: But like this is was brilliant! I think Mikas Manager will do this with the numbers again!

:thumb_yello:

@Robertina: Heyyy you are in London, too? :woot_jump: Me, too and I'm soo nervous and I talk too much, too xD so we can talk talk talk talk xD :roftl::mf_lustslow:

Yes me and friends from the GermanMikafanclub! Yes it was soooo great that all the people were ok with this! It was great! Imagine otherwise those people who came 1 hour before the gig could have stand in the first row...:sneaky2::boxed: But like this is was brilliant! I think Mikas Manager will do this with the numbers again!

@Robertina: Heyyy you are in London, too? :woot_jump: Me, too and I'm soo nervous and I talk too much, too xD so we can talk talk talk talk xD :roftl::mf_lustslow:

yes!

no numbers then...we can relax and chat!:roftl:

btw

you gave me number 63...and i was 4th bench arriving at the venue at 5.30 pm...how cool is that?:thumb_yello:

I read all the reports and get soooo excited again, and I'm not even going to any of the gigs!!! :boing: Thanks for bringing the good old magic back and sharing your experiences, now I feel like I'm there:thumb_yello:

:tears:

we said it many times...it's not a proper gig without our spanish sisters!