2009 - MIKA@Passionkirche, Berlin! Gig reports, photos & vids!! June 1

happikali

Holy SH*T:wub2:

I think I have just died again.

Thank you so much for the reports. Tiibet...your Love Today vid is incredible:shocked:

Aww, thank you Kath and everyone! I am sorry about the bad quality though. I have only an ordinary digital camera, no video camera etc. And it is so hard to stand still and film when you want to dance :roftl: That's why I took mostly photos. But when he came very close (and it was so close!!!!) I didn't want to take photos, I just wanted to dance and smile him. OMG, I hope no one filmed that (me smiling like a stupid, but you know how it is :roftl:)

After the gig he was so sweet. He signed books and chatted. I gave him a present and I just said thank you for the amazing gig, and told I will be in Milan. He said we could dance there too and it would be so much fun. So I guess he wanted to people dancing?

just uploading some of my videos... as always, i don't have whole songs... :fisch: but the videos i'm uploading now are at least big parts of the songs. :wink2:

first one: toy boy

hope they won't delete them like the LA ones...

over my shoulder:

"little bit of love" part of happy ending:

damn, it lost so much of its quality through the compression+upload :sad:

good gone girl:

sorry it's so shaky at the beginning, i just couldn't stand still during that song. :naughty: there's a new part in the end i think, anyway i haven't heard it yet...

[

IMG_5362.jpg

thak you very much Mellody :wub2:

Aww, thank you Kath and everyone! I am sorry about the bad quality though. I have only an ordinary digital camera, no video camera etc. And it is so hard to stand still and film when you want to dance :roftl: That's why I took mostly photos. But when he came very close (and it was so close!!!!) I didn't want to take photos, I just wanted to dance and smile him. OMG, I hope no one filmed that (me smiling like a stupid, but you know how it is :roftl:)

Uhhh...your video's quality is gorgeous. No need to apologize. :wink2:

Btw.. Must've been fun to go to the front row to party and dance, but did those people at least behave while going there and being there and respected the people that were in the front rows?

Mellody, LOVE the vids, seems like he loves to hit that dodgy note in GK now, just to see what reaction he'll get. Although he did say he was performing it as he wrote it in his basement, so maybe that's why he hits that note:naughty:

A few of my pictures are here:

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu226/tibsu/

I didn't know how to upload them here. I'm waiting at the airport and had some extra time :roftl:

You have some amazing photos there!

Martin looks very pensive in his, and I love the one where Mika is sitting on the piano swinging his legs!:naughty: