Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

:naughty: Booked via Sandbag? :das:

I really regret that they didn't send me a free copy of the EP. It would be yours, then.

Yes, but I booked two seats so I hope to get one:mf_rosetinted:

Would be Rosina's then. But I guess I'll have to wait for someone to send their extra EP back from Australia, so sandbag can send it to Denmark, so I can send it to New Zealand - at least we're keeping the unemployment among post workers down :dunno:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but I booked two seats so I hope to get one:mf_rosetinted:

Would be Rosina's then. But I guess I'll have to wait for someone to send their extra EP back from Australia, so sandbag can send it to Denmark, so I can send it to New Zealand - at least we're keeping the unemployment among post workers down :dunno:

Mwahahahahahahaha:roftl:

so i got my EP like 10 days ago.

thought i should let you know. i mean i would tell you if i was still waiting for it so..:dunno:

boy it's hard to write a full post without having something to whine:blink:

:blink:

Now you're starting to worry me. Didn't get my EP yet. I was told it would take 10 to 20 working days (from June 8th) to the product to get to Argentina, but some of you are still waiting and clearly are nearer to the UK than I am! I could easily freak out now.

ooooh I'll reserve a seat on the piano then :boing: I suppose you've already reserved the seat on Mika's lap, right? :teehee:

Nope. I'm too shy even to think of doing that. :blush-anim-cl:

You can have that seat, hun. :wub2:

OMG are you kidding me!??!! :boxed: I can't believe this! I've been horribly broke all month, and could not afford the EP/book earlier. Pay day is finally here, and now they've run out! Argh, I am not happy right now! :aah:

Then again, I would be much more upset if I did order it, and pay for it, then never receive it. That's terrible guys!

Just got an e-mail where Sandbag tells me they have the EP now, and they are going to send the missing copies to the people who are still waiting. You should be able to order it. :thumb_yello:

oh wait! i didn't get the code thing:yay:

:bonk::sneaky2:

After 10 emails they just reached the brightest conclusion ever....

If your PRODUCT hasn't arrived yet, please check the ADVICE section from the website you purchased it....

Hello?

They don't even know WHAT I bought or WHERE!

After 10 emails...

Duuhhhhh...

so i got my EP like 10 days ago.

thought i should let you know. i mean i would tell you if i was still waiting for it so..:dunno:

boy it's hard to write a full post without having something to whine:blink:

oh wait! i didn't get the code thing:yay:

:crybaby: Classic. You do crack me up Dilek.

Incidentally: I haven't gotten the code thing either, even though I did get the 2 EP's that I purchased.

Not sure if they will make sure to score something wrong with my order by sending me an extra EP now? That would make sure that mine is also messed up and balance things a little :naughty:.

After 10 emails they just reached the brightest conclusion ever....

If your PRODUCT hasn't arrived yet, please check the ADVICE section from the website you purchased it....

Hello?

They don't even know WHAT I bought or WHERE!

After 10 emails...

Duuhhhhh...

Oh Willy :lmao:

Well I got an email telling me that my duplicate order is on the way :blink: guess a dublicate order ¨would be my other ep, right? :blink:

Yep! :thumb_yello:

Unless they're sending you a Mikaclone! :shocked:

:teehee:

...or the digital EP via mail...:biggrin2:

Yep! :thumb_yello:

Unless they're sending you a Mikaclone! :shocked:

:teehee:

nah checked again, it said duplicate book order :bleh: yayness, I'll start shopping candy for the Mika Mail now then :boing:

Just got an e-mail where Sandbag tells me they have the EP now, and they are going to send the missing copies to the people who are still waiting. You should be able to order it. :thumb_yello:

:

Thanks for letting me know! They have it back up for sale now, so I'd better jump on it. I was considering buying it from the Paul Smith website, but it would have cost more to ship it to the US than the cost of the EP itself. :blink:

for those who got their EP.

Does your EP/book smell disgusting too:blink:

If I'm not mistaken everyone so far wrote they liked the smell of the book. Or am I getting it confused with something else? I should probably go and smell my book.

Does your EP/book smell disgusting too:blink:

:blink: wish I had something to take a smell on it :roftl:..... I'm waiting... and waiting .... have I mentionned it that I'm waiting for very secret violet books... such with a skull and flowers on it...

tsk tsk demanding woman! :sneaky2:

Instead of both EPs in one package, they were in two separate envelopes with a bit of tape round - the tape was almost broken in two and only the top package had my address - so I could easily have lost the other copy. :eek:

Instead of both EPs in one package, they were in two separate envelopes with a bit of tape round - the tape was almost broken in two and only the top package had my address - so I could easily have lost the other copy. :eek:

That's their fast service for whiners. :naughty:

Mine will be wrapped in used chewing gum. :mf_rosetinted: