Hey folks! I'm new over here...

lylahmoussa

Hi people! What's up? So, i'm Alissar but i can call me Lylah. I'm 14 (actually i'm 13, but i'll be 14 soon, June 16th *--*) and i'm from Brazil (so, my english isn't very good...). I discovered Mika in 2007, on MTV Brazil, but i didn't care about him too much 'cause i used to LOVE Jonas Brothers and High School Musical and i just realized that Mika is so much better than them last year, when i got a little tired of listening to JB's and HSM's songs and i began to listen to him again 'cause before this, i just listened to his songs online a few times, i didn't even download them. But now it's different! I love Mika SO MUCH!! :mf_lustslow:

About music i also like CSS, Lily Allen, Kate Nash, JB, HSM, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and moooore...

It's awesome to know others Mika's fans around the world! :thumb_yello:

Sorry for my absolutely terrible english and kisses to you all! :pinkbow:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi people! What's up? So, i'm Alissar but i can call me Lylah. I'm 14 (actually i'm 13, but i'll be 14 soon, June 16th *--*) and i'm from Brazil (so, my english isn't very good...). I discovered Mika in 2007, on MTV Brazil, but i didn't care about him too much 'cause i used to LOVE Jonas Brothers and High School Musical and i just realized that Mika is so much better than them last year, when i got a little tired of listening to JB's and HSM's songs and i began to listen to him again 'cause before this, i just listened to his songs online a few times, i didn't even download them. But now it's different! I love Mika SO MUCH!! :mf_lustslow:

About music i also like CSS, Lily Allen, Kate Nash, JB, HSM, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and moooore...

Hello, Lylah! Welcome to the family! :original:

Nice to hear about you! I'm Alice from the UK and just gone 14 ;)

Have a great time here :teehee: xx

hi welcome!!! i love all the same music from (well aside from the jb lol) but i love hsm katy perry lady gaga britney spears (i legit have every single album on my ipod no joke hahaha) kate nash lily allen... i think i own every single one of there albums on my ipod hahahaha, but what is css??? dont think ive heard of them... anyway my name is aimee im 16 :wink2: i live in ny but im going to be moving to paris in less then a month so yeah lol HAVE FUN!

oh, mais uma brasileira :naughty: bem vinda ao MFC e se der, por favor, não suma :teehee: todo brasileiro que chega aqui se apresenta e depois some :boxed:

eu sou a Lucy, não frequento muito a comunidade do Orkut mas acho que já te vi por lá :thumb_yello:

but what is css??? dont think ive heard of them...

Aimee, CSS is a brazilian band, but they sing in english, i think they're very cool and we have the same taste for music, YAY! and i see that many over here have too... :thumb_yello:

so guys, thanks for all and nice to meet you!

e áah qe bom que tem bastante brazucas aqui, assim eu não me sinto tããão perdida :shocked:

kisses :pinkbow:

Edited by lylahmoussa
I have to complete this!!!

Tem brasucas e portugas!! :naughty:

BEM VINDA!! :huglove:

(é, sou a mesma Mary do fórum português :teehee:)

Qualquer dúvida, podes perguntar à vontade! Isto no início é um pouco confuso, mas depois a gente habitua-se! :wink2:

*7 days later...*

thanks guys! i'm still a little confused (ok, i'm VERY confused) here, but i hope i won't be anymore soon!

e que bom que tem bastante brazucas e portugas aqui mary, haha somos demais UHUL õ//

kisses ;**