Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope soon, but real life is getting in the way and the london trip did not help!:naughty:

i guess it'll be nice to have a new report when everyone's forgotten a bit about the gig....:wink2:

Yeah! I'm looking forward to it :D

OH MY..can't believe someone caught me and posted me on youtube at the signing in milan...saying things like..:"in the bedroom right?" or then in the beginning Saying "relax ,take it eeeasy"..its all your fault Matt1984 .hehehe...MY VOICE WAS SO GONE hahahahahaha:teehee::clap::tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXA20rPUyk&feature=related

almost forgot to thank ALL YOU CRAZEES OUT THERE FOR SHARING YOUR MIKA EXPERIENCES, PICS AND VIDS...YOU MADE MY YEAR!!!! ALSO BWIIG KISSES TO MY NEWLY FOUND MFC FAMILY and fellow Bananas LOL ...I MET U at the PERFECT moment...MILAN FOREVER BABY!!!

Edited by YulsMcFuls

OH MY..can't believe someone caught me and posted me on youtube at the signing in milan...saying things like..:"in the bedroom right?" or then in the beginning Saying "relax ,take it eeeasy"..its all your fault Matt1984 .hehehe...MY VOICE WAS SO GONE hahahahahaha:teehee::clap::tongue2:

lol :teehee::teehee::teehee:

DUDE I feel like this all happend soooooo long ago...years by now!!! goodness how does that happen????!!!:old:

Don't worry! It feels the same for me. And I hate it....

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFLMAO!!! Its so funny you say that coz ITS MEEEEE!!!! AHHAHAHAH:clap::floor:

Haaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha:roftl:

OH MY..can't believe someone caught me and posted me on youtube at the signing in milan...saying things like..:"in the bedroom right?" or then in the beginning Saying "relax ,take it eeeasy"..its all your fault Matt1984 .hehehe...MY VOICE WAS SO GONE hahahahahaha:teehee::clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXA20rPUyk&feature=related

almost forgot to thank ALL YOU CRAZEES OUT THERE FOR SHARING YOUR MIKA EXPERIENCES, PICS AND VIDS...YOU MADE MY YEAR!!!! ALSO BWIIG KISSES TO MY NEWLY FOUND MFC FAMILY and fellow Bananas LOL ...I MET U at the PERFECT moment...MILAN FOREVER BABY!!!

No report? Please, wanna read your Banana report:biggrin2:

Hi :bye:

How are you?

si, abbiamo pranzato insieme:wink2:

prego:thumb_yello:

Hi!!

Sto bene grazie, ma sono un po stancha, perché sono sempre *nel* MFC :naughty:

Come stai? :original: