Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my Milan video blog. :teehee:

Jemma - you know I love you, right? This was just too fabulous - and too telling of that whole night - to pass up. :roftl:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=59753139

OMG :mf_lustslow: our friend from the bar, what was his name?? Carlo! His little dance :roftl:. He was just too funny for words, the way that I said "just dance" when I sung Relax and he totally went for it, not even questioning or complaining, hahaha!!!!

And i cannot believe that you posted the Lady Jane bit :sneaky2::aah: That was never for public consumption :biggrin2:.

Jemma - you know I love you, right? This was just too fabulous - and too telling of that whole night - to pass up. :roftl:

Fab! That waiter was adorable.

Did I see "Followthesound" or just someone who looked just like him? :blink:

Fab! That waiter was adorable.

Did I see "Followthesound" or just someone who looked just like him? :blink:

It was him! Someone said that he had gone to one of the Euro gigs and I recognised him in this vid too.

He's italian i think, no?

It was him! Someone said that he had gone to one of the Euro gigs and I recognised him in this vid too.

He's italian i think, no?

So he's decadent too! :naughty:

i'm officially lost :mf_rosetinted:

who on earth is this guy? :blink:

We met "Followthesound" in New York (currently living and working there). And so I was surprised to find him in Mana's video blog! (He's captured quickly when the camera pans into the people who are seated in the venue). :biggrin2:

Edited by Suzy

I like so much this video!!! Thanks for sharing! :wub2:

Me too I'm in the video :blush-anim-cl:

CIMG2295.jpg

CIMG2282.jpg

Thanks for pics Giulia! :flowers2:

What a video:mf_lustslow: It's so fabulous:thumb_yello:

Thank you for posting the video, Mana:wink2:

I love it, I love it so much!

Nice scene in Milan (it made me miss Milan:tears:), cool music (I like Bob Marley as well), amazing MFC members and Mika:thumb_yello:

I wish I could be there next time !!

Thank you , Mana:thumb_yello:

OMG! I love the video and Mana and Sarah.........you two ladies are so lucky you get a chance to go and support Mika in another countries and at the same time visit this amazing places.

How do you two do it????

OMG! I love the video and Mana and Sarah.........you two ladies are so lucky you get a chance to go and support Mika in another countries and at the same time visit this amazing places.

How do you two do it????

A lot of dedication :roftl:. Well, to be honest, as I explained a few times when people say "oh, you're so lucky, etc", it's not so much luck. I am by no means rich or well off. I have a normal well enough paid job, but I don't spend a lot of money for example going out, or buying fancy clothes, or tons of makeup, hairdresser, don't get manicures, etc, etc...

I know a good amount of people who spend a lot in these type of things and then say that they don't have money. It's just about what you use your money on, that's all.

Traveling to follow Mika and see MFC friends makes me very happy, so I choose to make it my priority over other things. A night out here in London can cost a LOT of cash for example, if you go out to eat and drink and then need to get a cab home, etc.... so if one doesn't do it that often for example you are saving quite a bit.

Coupled with that, if you get cheap flights or cheapish, and share rooms with people, it doesn't cost that much more to go and see a gig in Europe than a couple of nights out in London town would :naughty:.