Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!! :D

Was a bit too busy with preparing my three, London then Paris, gigs to browse the Milan thread.

Emerald, you look radiant on that photo :wub2: !

There were some questions about a red mark on his forehead in front of the Cirque d'Hiver, when meeting fans. Now I know why : he was sunburnt and you are to blame :naughty: ...

We both are so happy for you :huglove: !

Marie-Andrée

Marie-Thérèse

Was a bit too busy with preparing my three, London then Paris, gigs to browse the Milan thread.

Emerald, you look radiant on that photo :wub2: !

There were some questions about a red mark on his forehead in front of the Cirque d'Hiver, when meeting fans. Now I know why : he was sunburnt and you are to blame :naughty: ...

We both are so happy for you :huglove: !

Marie-Andrée

Marie-Thérèse

Haaaaaaa ha ha ha ha, so THAT's the reason :naughty::roftl::roftl:

Thanks M-A and M-T Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

J'espère que vous avez eu beaucoup de plaisir à Londres et à Paris!! :D

SAYWHAT?!

visits_planet_hollywood_086.jpg

Rpattz is as ugly as Mika. :hair:

2vwe77n.jpg

They just need to find a balance between "out of bed on sunday morning" style & "thick makeup fundation /granny curls" look :cool:

as for the acting skills...he's an istinctive actor & I like it. It seems he's a bit "too intense" in New Moon, but that Twilight saga project is just ridicullous, the poor man doesn't know how to enrich his 2d character.

I loved Rob in TBMH & How to Be, he should do more bittersweet tragicomic indie movies :teehee:

He's just at the beginning of his career, just wait for Remember Me & Unbound Captives, they're more like serious films {even if reading the script..agh, american productions} :rolleyes:

Am I still on the MFC forum :confused: ?

M.-Th.

Ok, my computer was broken but finally I can post! :thumb_yello:

http://s703.photobucket.com/albums/ww40/sasha_push/

:wub2:

I'll post also some videos later :wink2:

I can't belive it was 7 days ago.....I think I haven't come back on earth yet =)

thanks! :-D I can see myself in the pictures where MIKA is signing autographs!!! :teehee:

I wonder where Avoca pictures are...

And I bet Mica did too :wink2: ... he is so overwhelmed by Emerald's happiness that his left cheek dimple is threatening to go all the way to the other side :wub2::shocked: !

Marie-Thérèse

Oh come on, you make me:blush-anim-cl: now:aah:

Here's the audio recording I made of the showcase. Unfortunately I had the stupid idea that cheap batteries would do and... the recording stop halfway through the show. :teehee:

Anyway, here's for you the "Buonasera Milan!" EP to enjoy... It's the recording of the first part of the show, from Grace Kelly to Billy Brown.

To download it, you just have to click on the link below, then choose the "Free User" button, wait for the countdown to finish and then hit the "Download" button. You'll download a zip file containing the 6 tracks compressed in aac format, so you'll need iTunes to play them (http://www.apple.com/itunes/).

http://rapidshare.com/files/244698631/MIKA_ACOUSTIC_MILAN.zip

Hope you'll enjoy.

Un bacio!