Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

:wub2: Ohhhh He is holding my t-shirt and he is talking to me!!:wub2:

:mf_lustslow: Fantastic!!

Jee, I can't wait for Emerald to realise that her kiss moment is on film forever, haha! She's gonna love it.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_lustslow: Fantastic!!

Jee, I can't wait for Emerald to realise that her kiss moment is on film forever, haha! She's gonna love it.

this will be her :swoon:

Because that was me when I saw my picture and the video. lol

Ok people, look what I fiiiiiiiiiiiinally found!

A video that someone took of (good) part of the chat that Mika had with us, where he attempted to explain the whole points thing, etc... If you listen very carefully you can make out most of the conversation.

I recognise my voice quite a bit (why does it always seem like I speak A LOT in these situations and I don't even realise at the time :roftl:), and Melody's, and even Matteo if I'm not getting it wrong...Oh, and I can see Mana's head.

I'm extremely happy to have found this, as I really wanted to hear the moment where I jokingly say "a private gig?" and he goes "ONE!! One private gig!"

So...here it is ... Enjoy :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KXA20rPUyk

That was posted forever ago :naughty:

Oops, never mind me then :naughty:. I must have missed it in the middle of all the excitement :aah:.

if this might bring you some confort..i discovered it yesterday myself too! and was going to post the link.

you spared me :fisch:

I forgotten to mention someone: leire and emerald, it was really nice meet you finally! very glad we have been together at this gig. :thumb_yello:

I've just read this :blush-anim-cl:

Same here! :thumb_yello: It was good meeting you too :huglove:

Finally, here are the videos of my best gig ever :wub2:

BEFORE THE CONCERT:

GRACE KELLY:

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE:

BLUE EYES:

TOY BOY:

GOOD GONE GIRL:

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL) - 1st part:

BIG GIRL (YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL) - 2nd part:

LOVE TODAY:

BLAME IT ON THE GIRLS + HAPPY ENDING:

LOLLIPOP - 1st part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxZqc9UcUHE

LOLLIPOP - 2nd part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTPLGvHFBKI

RELAX (TAKE IT EASY):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PufXebUEZqE

AFTER THE CONCERT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_MaVx17NVM

thank you, my dear! :flowers2: thanks a lot for the great videos and for the wonderful pics!:wub2:

So many good pictures!:wub2:

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

PurpleCat thank you so so much for the nice pics and vids!!!

:wub2:

purple cat your pics and vids are fantastic! t4p:biggrin2:

thank you, my dear! :flowers2: thanks a lot for the great videos and for the wonderful pics!:wub2:

You're welcome! :blush-anim-cl:

if this might bring you some confort..i discovered it yesterday myself too! and was going to post the link.

you spared me :fisch:

Good to hear that I'm not the only lonely moronic errr I mean not up to speed one then :naughty:

:huglove: Thanks, Purple cat, brilliant vids and pics . And thanks Sara for the new not so new vid you unearthed.

While browsing utube, I found blog 34, the one with the panther. Sire does need a pet :wub2: , or one of these days he is going to bring back an adult male tiger home :shocked: and his partner won't be amused :sneaky2: . Especially if the beastie -not Sire, the tiger :rolls_eyes: - goes out for a walk in the Fontainebleau forest and they have to search for him.

Cheers,

Id3

:huglove: Thanks, Purple cat, brilliant vids and pics . And thanks Sara for the new not so new vid you unearthed.

While browsing utube, I found blog 34, the one with the panther. Sire does need a pet :wub2: , or one of these days he is going to bring back an adult male tiger home :shocked: and his partner won't be amused :sneaky2: . Especially if the beastie -not Sire, the tiger :rolls_eyes: - goes out for a walk in the Fontainebleau forest and they have to search for him.

Cheers,

Id3

:blink:

:drinks_wine::drunk_sing:

:loco:

:huglove: Thanks, Purple cat, brilliant vids and pics .

Thanks! :wink2:

Cheers,

Id3

Good explanation :biggrin2:

Oh, and obviously, Emerald;s "moment" at the start :wub2:

@ PurpleCat: Thank you SO much for your wonderful pictures!!!:wub2:

8bd29eefd5c75ce3e2991ea13080e0c2.jpg

:biggrin2:

And I had seen this video before!!!! :D It looks like my Mika moment lasted like 2 seconds, but when I was there, it felt like much more!!!:wub2:

I first didn't realise it was me mwa ha ha. I sound so stupid mwa ha ha ha

@ PurpleCat: Thank you SO much for your wonderful pictures!!!:wub2:

8bd29eefd5c75ce3e2991ea13080e0c2.jpg

:biggrin2:

And I had seen this video before!!!! :D It looks like my Mika moment lasted like 2 seconds, but when I was there, it felt like much more!!!:wub2:

I first didn't realise it was me mwa ha ha. I sound so stupid mwa ha ha ha

YOU DON'T SOUND STUPID.................. YOU SOUND REALLY HAPPY!!!

it is so cool to actually see the video!!!!! he kissed you back :swoon:

YOU DON'T SOUND STUPID.................. YOU SOUND REALLY HAPPY!!!

it is so cool to actually see the video!!!!! he kissed you back :swoon:

I hate hearing my voice :roftl: But yeah, I was SO happy :original:

Lol yes he kissed me back, that was so funny! I should have told him we do 3 in Switzerland:teehee:

this will be her :swoon:

Because that was me when I saw my picture and the video. lol

When Piperitta sent me a PM, and I read that her aunt got 3 shots of Mika and me, I almost fell off my bed. When I saw the pics (specially the one in my sig), I almost cried and I was so happy to have a pic with him!

I told my friend after the gig "I got everything I wanted, except for a pic with Mika" and 2 days later, I see I have 3!! (now 4 mwa ha)

When Piperitta sent me a PM, and I read that her aunt got 3 shots of Mika and me, I almost fell off my bed. When I saw the pics (specially the one in my sig), I almost cried and I was so happy to have a pic with him!

I told my friend after the gig "I got everything I wanted, except for a pic with Mika" and 2 days later, I see I have 3!! (now 4 mwa ha)

Thats is the best feeling ever. I didn't know Holly was enough settled after she spoke with him to take a pic....but she did. I will always be grateful for that!!

I like your picture, it seems you hold him REALLY strong:roftl:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

OMG>.............I was!!! He hold me really strong too..that is why I did it :swoon:

Thats is the best feeling ever. I didn't know Holly was enough settled after she spoke with him to take a pic....but she did. I will always be grateful for that!!

OMG>.............I was!!! He hold me really strong too..that is why I did it :swoon:

:wub2::wub2: