Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or gone to his hotel! :shocked:

Well, if you're not part of the stalking types who turn up uninvited at places when Mika is in his own private time, then that's really great.

I'm sure that he's very happy about the fact that some of his fans are respectful of his privacy once he's finished greeting fans after gigs, or when he's just in his own time in general :wink2:.

Well, if you're not part of the stalking types who turn up uninvited at places when Mika is in his own private time, then that's really great.

I'm sure that he's very happy about the fact that some of his fans are respectful of his privacy once he's finished greeting fans after gigs, or when he's just in his own time in general :wink2:.

Privacy? He spent half the acoustic tour meeting fans everywhere he went, especially at airports and railway stations! Damn coincidences! :roftl:

Poor baby! I would do crazy things to know what he's thinking in the instant he spots a fan from a distance! :naughty:

Privacy? He spent half the acoustic tour meeting fans everywhere he went, especially at airports and railway stations! Damn coincidences! :roftl:

Poor baby! I would do crazy things to know what he's thinking in the instant he spots a fan from a distance! :naughty:

:blink: Are you implying that those weren't coincidences? Because I am certain that they were.

And to my knowledge, those were the only places where he coincidentally ran into fans other than at foreseable events, like at venues for gigs, etc...

Oh and fyi, the "poor baby" feels quite relaxed if he accidentally or coincidentally runs into fans that treat him in a normal way.

Ask Rose (RAK1) about when the two of us met him last year at the Yelle gig in Camden.

We were staying away from Mika, purposely giving him space as we didn't want to bother him, but Andy actually told us to go over and chat to M because "he wanted to say hi".

We said hi and then we ended up spending over half an hour just sitting there chatting to Mika in the most normal and relaxed way, and he was extremely communicative and at ease. So, really, I don't think that he panics when he sees a fan; It depends on the fan entirely and how they are behaving towards him.

:blink: Are you implying that those weren't coincidences? Because I am certain that they were.

And to my knowledge, those were the only places where he coincidentally ran into fans other than at foreseable events, like at venues for gigs, etc...

Not at all! I'm serious. Really. :thumb_yello:

I believe that coincidences can either improve or ruin your life. We should ask M his own opinion on the subject. :roftl:

Oh and fyi, the "poor baby" feels quite relaxed if he accidentally or coincidentally runs into fans that treat him in a normal way.

Ask Rose (RAK1) about when the two of us met him last year at the Yelle gig in Camden.

We were staying away from Mika, purposely giving him space as we didn't want to bother him, but Andy actually told us to go over and chat to M because "he wanted to say hi".

We said hi and then we ended up spending over half an hour just sitting there chatting to Mika in the most normal and relaxed way, and he was extremely communicative and at ease. So, really, I don't think that he panics when he sees a fan; It depends on the fan entirely and how they are behaving towards him.

:blink: Jeez I was joking. Why do you read it as an accusation of stalking? I know he's pleased. I didn't join MFC yesterday. :boxed:

Not at all! I'm serious. Really. :thumb_yello:

I believe that coincidences can either improve or ruin your life. We should ask M his own opinion on the subject. :roftl:

Ok, so we've settled then that when people ran into him whilst traveling it was just coincidental, yes? Just clarifying :naughty:.

Because I know some of the people who ran into him, and I KNOW that this was pure coincidence. There's only so many routes that one person can take on one given day from A to B, and some are bound to meet.

For example, when Mana, Bab, Kath, Jemma, Sarah and I ran into Leire & Purplecat at the airport in Milan, en route to London. There: Coincidence.

:blink: Jeez I was joking. Why do you read it as an accusation of stalking? I know he's pleased. I didn't join MFC yesterday. :boxed:

Sorry, it was just the way you worded it and the timing of the post that seemed to be aimed that way, that's all :naughty:. I wasn't accusing you of accusing anyone of stalking, I misunderstood the tone of your post :aah:.

I don't, that's why he got scared :blink:

For example, when Mana, Bab, Kath, Jemma, Sarah and I ran into Leire & Purplecat at the airport in Milan, en route to London. There: Coincidence.

That's true :thumb_yello:

We usually don't kiss either. Yet I find that the kiss/no kiss boundary is blurring. Kissing is not the standard, though. :naughty: When I went on a student exchange to France at the age of 13 the dad of my exchange partner gave me quite the culture shock being the first to approach me with this kissing thing. I had absolutely no idea what he was up to. :lmfao::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

Aw, that must really have been a cultural crash for a 13 year old!:wub2:

I'd really like to chat with Mika like that :original:

I'd really like to chat with Mika like that :original:

It was lovely, yes, but we were acutely aware of how incredibly lucky we had been to catch him in such a situation, and I don't know if it will ever happen again, sadly.

We were just at the right place, right time, and Mika was in the right frame of mind.