Who is excited to hear Dr. John?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me me!!!! I'm really excited about Dr. John!! :D :D And his magic chickens of course :naughty:

No seriously, I feel this song will be amazing, just hearing the trumpets and seeing the art :D

me too. I remember hearing a bit of the song on his new music vlogs and thinking that that one was my favorite!

btw, your siggie pic is the absolute best I've ever seen!

:biggrin2: Thanks!! :D

I know it's off topic, but do you think all the EP songs will be in the new album as well?

:biggrin2: Thanks!! :D

I know it's off topic, but do you think all the EP songs will be in the new album as well?

good question, and since i'm random, i don't mind off-topic things. I'm not sure if they'll all be on the album, part of me hopes so, since I wasn't able to get the EP, but the other part of me wants room on it for more new stuff.

good question, and since i'm random, i don't mind off-topic things. I'm not sure if they'll all be on the album, part of me hopes so, since I wasn't able to get the EP, but the other part of me wants room on it for more new stuff.

Yeah:teehee:

Are you going to NYC?

I wish

I'm under 18

and even if I could get into Le Poisson Rouge I could never convince my parents to go to New York for a concert they won't even enjoy

Oh.... That so sucks.... :no:

I'm really really curious about Dr.John and all the new characters! :wub2:

When I started discovering the characters in LICM I remember it was a lot of fun and I'm sure this time it will be too!

And with magic chickens...well... :teehee:

Yes I am so thrilled! It's that swing song isn't it (Vlog 2) with all those cornets (I think that's what those instruments are called) I can't wait. Another amazing Mikaworld charactrer.

I also absolutely loved that Obs video! It was just so great to hear the voiceover guy saying that everyone will be caught up in Mika's world when the album comes out!

Finally, people are beginning to realise how unique Mika is, and realising that he ISN'T LIKE ANYONE ELSE!

Caugh<Freddie Mercury>caugh

ME!!!

I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Excited. Dr. John is my favorite song off the new album! (well, that or Rain, I'm not sure yet):thumb_yello::roftl::mf_lustslow:

Edited by Daisuke

MOI, ME, YO, EK,IK, I....THAT CRAZY CHIC THAT LIVES INSIDE MY HEAD,,,

if it is the song from VLOG 2..which is what it sounds like then i cant keep my pants on or hold these WILD HORSES in this case ...squirrels!!!!:squirrel: WE must not be forgetting WE ARE GOLDEN it will be quite literally heaven sent :bow:!!!

Toy Boy and Blue Eyes will probably be on the album. That's what I think anyway. I sure hope no more than two songs of the EP will be on it! I want new material! :biggrin2:

I don't think any of them will be. Ages ago Mika stated that he wanted to release an EP with sad songs because they "won't fit on an album" or something like that. Which is okay by me, 2 CDE's with different music? Give it to me! :biggrin2:

As for Dr.John, I have to say I'm rather intrigued!

I don't think any of them will be. Ages ago Mika stated that he wanted to release an EP with sad songs because they "won't fit on an album" or something like that. Which is okay by me, 2 CDE's with different music? Give it to me! :biggrin2:

As for Dr.John, I have to say I'm rather intrigued!

I don't know about Blue Eyes, but I tend to think Toy Boy WILL be on the album, because it was featured on the vlog, and he does keep banging on in interviews about the Kurt Weill influence on his second album, and I can't see which other song he could be talking about.

But, who knows. A few months ago I would have sworn blind that How Much Do You Love Me? would be a dead cert for the album but now I am even doubting that. Guess we'll just wait and see, we need surprises anyway don't we, I would hate to think I knew the album tracklisting already, with another three months to go before the thing is released...

I already have an image of Dr John in my head and I can only describe him as a cross between Dumbledore and Anthony Worrall Thompson. (Don't ask me where I get AWT from, I have NO idea! :teehee:)

I don't know about Blue Eyes, but I tend to think Toy Boy WILL be on the album, because it was featured on the vlog, and he does keep banging on in interviews about the Kurt Weill influence on his second album, and I can't see which other song he could be talking about.

But, who knows. A few months ago I would have sworn blind that How Much Do You Love Me? would be a dead cert for the album but now I am even doubting that. Guess we'll just wait and see, we need surprises anyway don't we, I would hate to think I knew the album tracklisting already, with another three months to go before the thing is released...

I already have an image of Dr John in my head and I can only describe him as a cross between Dumbledore and Anthony Worrall Thompson. (Don't ask me where I get AWT from, I have NO idea! :teehee:)

DUMBLEDORE ROFL!!! I imagine him as a short stout doctor man...maybe slight "mad scientist" to him...:naughty:

Yeah haven't heard of HMDYLM since the last tour. At Hammersmith Mika said it would be on the next album, there were rumour HJ would be too..(?) but...eh? :roftl:

I am! I don't know if it's because of the clip of the song we heard or the scene for Dr John... Actually, I do know and it is because of the scene :naughty: I really can't wait to see all the new work and characters, etc :wub2: