Mika on the scooter - French press

Lil'Violet

Would rather see Mica's, I am sure.

And just looking at his shoes make my feet ache. Are you really all gagging for them or is it just a joke, a make believe fangurl thing ?

Marie-Thérèse

Oh no! Don't believe that! The ones I was lucky enough to wear were extremely high heels but incredibly comfortable! I cried when I had to give them back to my friend....but not with pain

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! Don't believe that! The ones I was lucky enough to wear were extremely high heels but incredibly comfortable! I cried when I had to give them back to my friend....but not with pain

Yep.. Sometimes the price of these shoes are mainly the brand or just because they were made by a certain designer but it's actually good if Louboutin can make such beautiful shoes and still comfortable. That's really rare in the fashion industry, at least from what I know...:aah:

I love to see people in high heels, but wearing them myself... Not so much! Not old enough anyway.:naughty:

Sorry.. Just started talking about shoes all of a sudden:roftl: But that proves he's quite a good shoemaker if he worries about quality too and not only appearance.

Maybe they (or their readers) are more into fashion than the personalities behind it? I certainly didn't recognise Louboutin, but then I was distracted.

:naughty:

Parler anglais s'il vous plaît. :wink2:

:naughty:

I'd kill for those shoes. Go all Victoria Beckham on them. Damn the pricetag!:mf_rosetinted:

Yep!

I'll be buying a pair soon *fever delirious*:biggrin2:

Would rather see Mica's, I am sure.

And just looking at his shoes make my feet ache. Are you really all gagging for them or is it just a joke, a make believe fangurl thing ?

Marie-Thérèse

Yes, rather see Mika, but unfortunately he is almost never featured on Portuguese Press...

Yep, gotta love the shoes, I am indeed maniac with them, though I never dared enough to buy it...

Yep.. Sometimes the price of these shoes are mainly the brand or just because they were made by a certain designer but it's actually good if Louboutin can make such beautiful shoes and still comfortable. That's really rare in the fashion industry, at least from what I know...:aah:

I love to see people in high heels, but wearing them myself... Not so much! Not old enough anyway.:naughty:

Sorry.. Just started talking about shoes all of a sudden:roftl: But that proves he's quite a good shoemaker if he worries about quality too and not only appearance.

Converse All Star rule:mf_rosetinted:

awww poor Meeks, he did appear a bit peeved by the intrusion, his smile wasnt genuine you can see that in his eyes but he tried non the less and was polite as ever, it must be pretty hard to remember not to tell ppl like this to naff orf, he must be a pretty patient kinda guy.

Was this in Paris?... say no more. :sneaky2:

i'm totally agree;he is always so respectfull...

yes,it was in paris,before he arrived with louboutin(who just let him at the venue)

btw,we love those pictures,yes:shocked:

A french singer who was opening Mika's show in February 2008 in London!:wink2:

Great musik!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoY37T_nv5U

Wow, besides for Mika, I am really not feeling the love in this thread!

Remember what this thread is for and maybe take it to a general discussion thread as there are two very contradicting feelings in this one and one of them is not necissary when it is one for Mika and the scooter and Louboutin in France (albeit with some very unkind paparatzi).

I love you all though! :huglove:

I am happy to see that you do accept the idea that Id3 is a real person, next step my mother. Whose photo Mika will certainly be happy to send a copy of to whoever asks nicely, but then they won't be anxious to see their wild fantasies shattered.

We all like to think MFC is important but my hunch is that Mika and his collaborator (Es Devlin? Imogen Heap? Dawack? Jodi Marr?) might have other priorities beyond copying pics of your mother to give to members of a message board.

If they're too busy, perhaps you could try another one of Mika's collaborators - Perez Hilton. Word on the street is that he loves hearing complaints about what goes on on MFC.

Wow, besides for Mika, I am really not feeling the love in this thread!

Remember what this thread is for and maybe take it to a general discussion thread as there are two very contradicting feelings in this one and one of them is not necissary when it is one for Mika and the scooter and Louboutin in France (albeit with some very unkind paparatzi).

I love you all though! :huglove:

Sorry!:blush-anim-cl:

I've deleted mine!:thumb_yello:

Love you too Lyonesse!:huglove:

Sorry... I tend to go a bit over the line with the randomness and off topic nowadays, lyonesse.:teehee::bleh:

I figured someone could get hurt is all, I'm sorry for stepping in when it wasn't really any of my business but I think it gets caught around all the Mikaness like kind of a constricting vine or something and it's not nice when people are hurt or hurting others in a place where often we come for refuge :wink2:

I figured someone could get hurt is all, I'm sorry for stepping in when it wasn't really any of my business but I think it gets caught around all the Mikaness like kind of a constricting vine or something and it's not nice when people are hurt or hurting others in a place where often we come for refuge :wink2:

No no it's okay... I absolutely understand.:wink2: Though I think Sienna and I weren't hurting eachother or hurting anyone else, were we? I'm not being sarcastic, I just don't know any other way of asking it.. Sorry:boxed:

No no it's okay... I absolutely understand.:wink2: Though I think Sienna and I weren't hurting eachother or hurting anyone else, were we? I'm not being sarcastic, I just don't know any other way of asking it.. Sorry:boxed:

Nonononono! You guys are fine, I was just thinking that maybe a few were getting a bit close to the edge and someone might have dropped a comment that would have hurt someone else's feelings.

But ayway, how cool are Mika's clothes??!!!

:roftl:@the leg-up pose :biggrin:

Nonononono! You guys are fine, I was just thinking that maybe a few were getting a bit close to the edge and someone might have dropped a comment that would have hurt someone else's feelings.

But ayway, how cool are Mika's clothes??!!!

:roftl:@the leg-up pose :biggrin:

Oooh okay! I just thought I missed something:aah:You thought it right:wink2:

:roftl: I love that one... So funny.

Oooh okay! I just thought I missed something:aah:You thought it right:wink2:

:roftl: I love that one... So funny.

And as for the papz, that was mean, poor Mika! :tears:

Mind you, in their defense, he does have very nice nostrils :wink2:

EDIT: Just re-edited like 4 times to get the :wink2: smiley right :roftl:

And as for the papz, that was mean, poor Mika! :tears:

Mind you, in their defense, he does have very nice nostrils :wink2:

EDIT: Just re-edited like 4 times to get the :wink2: smiley right :roftl:

It was:tears:

:lmfao:

How can you get it wrong, girl?:roftl:

It was:tears:

:lmfao:

How can you get it wrong, girl?:roftl:

First I said :hehe: then I said :heh: then I said :hah: then I said :haha: then I said :wink: but forgot the 2. So then I finally said :wink2: :rpft;"

AAAH! :ROFTL!!!

It's :roftl:

I just attempted several games on neopets that require skill and speed.

So right now I feel a bit of an idiot for not being able to make levle 3 of "Edna's shadow" and I'm all pumped with adrenaline! :roftl: