Mika on the scooter - French press

Lil'Violet

aww' date=' thank you robi, you cheer me up!! [/b']:sweatdrop: i was feeling really very sorry!!! :aah:

you're right about the paps, that vid is so horrible... :bash:

thank you for your kind welcome!! it's a little hard but i'm trying to do my best and in the best way i can :blush-anim-cl:

p.s.: yep, i did it! my hand still hurts for all that writing! :naughty:

On the contrary we should thank you for starting it : then we can enjoy the vid and pics, all the time being self-righteous, tut tutting and blaming you for posting them. Such fun !

So, thank you :huglove: !

Marie-Thérèse

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drive a scooter or anything but I'd love to have me one of those :naughtyIt's so pretty and colorful... and shiny :wub2

I'd rather have a back seat passenger like the one in the photos. Sort of. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Soon they were scooting around town gleefully..

Louboutin: Hang on tight! Ze road iz bumpy!

Mika: :boing: This is fun!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *gulp* Oh-Ohw I think I just swallowed a fly

Louboutin: :lol3: Oui, Zat happenz. You must learn to keep ze mouth SHUT!

Mika: But zat's Impozzzzibull for meee!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

I'd rather have a back seat passenger like the one in the photos. Sort of. :mf_rosetinted:

You naughty girl :das::teehee:

Still talking about the scooter, right :wink2: ?

M.-Th.

What else could I've been talking about? :fisch:

Yes, Saran I know, that a thread should be closed when an ordinary MFCer tries to post and then opened again when the adm wants to :shocked: ... all the stranger as there is no double standard here, we all know that :confused: .

Freddie, your belated apologies don’t surprise me. It was just a matter of time before you publicly apologised after being privately asked to. Even voluntary workers have bosses. Which they often tend to forget. A reminder from time to time can’t hurt.

I always find it amusing to be allowed to do what I have every intention and every right to, as if I were just waiting for the mods and adm’s go ahead before taking any step.

And your blessing arrived a bit late, like your apologies, as they have already been informed. As you well know. I didn't feel free to, I am free to.

What I find interesting in your post is the fact that, once more, after a former PM where you acknowledged your mistake and expressed a wish to make up for it –strange ways you have to do that- you admit that my son, my mother and I are three different fans, which makes sense, physiologically speaking, so that the infractions you generously showered onto our accounts have to be cancelled and I here reiterate what I told you in a former PM : we want to have three different accounts –surely, even in these times of crisis, you don’t demand that families share one, as they share computers ?-, Marie-Andrée de Rougemont, Identicaltwin3 and myself ; I’ll think of a suitable alias and let you know.

I am happy of the reopening of this thread to make matters clear about the post that triggered off your insulting, venomous and absurd post. Incidentally if your gran –may she rest in peace- is years gone, she must be past looking old.

As I don’t for one moment think you would post after drinking heavily, more than you would go to a gig under the influence, I tried to understand. An intellectual’s curse : the need to understand :rolls_eyes: …

My post was jocularly alarmed at seeing that you liked Mica's outfit and thinking it might influence yours which, apart from the bush hat I admired at SW, is much more subdued, good thing as only M can get away with his.

I never one moment implied that given your difference in bulk, you would be wise not to dress like him, and it would sadden me to think you may have understood that.

I am no figure bigot, one way or the other. As a matter of fact, I was fat once –I am not afraid of the ‘f’ word-, didn’t feel comfortable about it so did what it took to become slim, even if it meant adding a few lines to my face. But I don’t despise larger people now more than I envied thin ones then.

Actually I find well-padded men very attractive :wub2::swoon: .

I publicly ask you here, if you ever catch me making fun of people's weight, to shoot me, please... tempting :wink2: ?

Marie-Thérèse

May I ask, whatever happened to accepting an apology graciously?

I'm sorry, I don't see it here!

May I ask, whatever happened to accepting an apology graciously?

I'm sorry, I don't see it here!

I agree.

Like I've said before - I don't want to read all this crap. You know what?? This really has to stop. It's pollution to all the people who come here just to read about the thread topic itself.. An apology was put forward by Freddie. He's acknowledged that what he said was harsh. What bothers me is that M-Th took that as a platform, yet again, to make snide remarks.

There's too much tolerance on MFC of certain members accusing the mods and admins. I appreciate what our MFC team does for our fan club and Forum. And, if you really think about it, the only people who ever seem to have a problem with what goes on behind the scenes are the actual trouble makers themselves.

We were just getting back on track, FFS.

:roftl:

Soon they were scooting around town gleefully..

Louboutin: Hang on tight! Ze road iz bumpy!

Mika: :boing: This is fun!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *gulp* Oh-Ohw I think I just swallowed a fly

Louboutin: :lol3: Oui, Zat happenz. You must learn to keep ze mouth SHUT!

Mika: But zat's Impozzzzibull for meee!!! :biggrin2:

I love how he suddenly puts on a French accent after swallowing a fly :lmfao: Ah I could totally see that little scene happening :roftl:

I love how he suddenly puts on a French accent after swallowing a fly :lmfao: Ah I could totally see that little scene happening :roftl:

The french fly corrupted his vocal chords :naughty:

I love how he suddenly puts on a French accent after swallowing a fly :lmfao:Ah I could totally see that little scene happening :roftl:

I know right!!:roftl: I think it's one of the clearest mental images I've ever had :teehee:

:roftl::roftl:

You may laugh, but it's serious business!!!

Further into the scooter trip:

Louboutin: Look Mika! Ze Paparazzi seez you on my zcooter!

Mika: Oh no! They've got super nostril zoom on their camera's and I haven't plucked!

Louboutin: Oui, I notized! But don't worry!! I run ze paparazzi over for you!! :drive:

Mika: :lol3: You missed one - GO BACK!!

I know right!!:roftl: I think it's one of the clearest mental images I've ever had :teehee:

Mine is definitely Mika in bodypaint :naughty: ... oh no, that's my best mental images :teehee:

Mika: Oh no! They've got super nostril zoom on their camera's and I haven't plucked!

Louboutin: Oui, I notized! But don't worry!! I run ze paparazzi over for you!! :drive:

For some odd reason this makes me think of Inspector Clouseau......:wink2:

and laugh even more:thumb_yello::roftl:

Mine is definitely Mika in bodypaint : naughty: ... oh no, that's my best mental images : teehee:

Disturbing!! :naughty:

What colour paint?

For some odd reason this makes me think of Inspector Clouseau......:wink2:

and laugh even more:thumb_yelloroftl:

:roftl: That's who I was thinking of!

Lyonesse, Kelzy... I love you:lmfao: I absolutely saw that happening on my mind:aah:

Likewise :huglove:

Disturbing!! :naughty:

What colour paint?

You can choose what it is in yours, it's just a mental image .. :biggrin2: In mine there are a lot of different colors ...

(For the ones it's clear yet: I'm just joking :biggrin2:)

:lmao: You're killing me! With laughter that is, please continue :naughty:

Mine is definitely Mika in bodypaint :naughty: ... oh no, that's my best mental images :teehee:

Thanks, that's a nice image to have as well:teehee:

:roftl: *totally sees it happening*

LOL Kelzy, what did you have for breakfast? Was it one of those Monarc things? I want that, too :roftl:

:lmfao:

Hahaha Kelzy! Lovely!:lmao: