Mika added to the line up for iTunes festival 2009

Miro

No tickets for me yet but I live in hope! I've never won anything in my life! :(

If I do win there will be a ticket going spare on the MFC I should think :wink2:

I'm sure anyone who has spare ticket(s) if they win, will let others know about it. I don't fancy the idea of turning up without a ticket. Young people may be able to; but it wouldn't be a good idea for me to do that.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure anyone who has spare ticket(s) if they win, will let others know about it. I don't fancy the idea of turning up without a ticket. Young people may be able to; but it wouldn't be a good idea for me to do that.

If I lived nearby might but not taking the train to London without knowing I have a ticket.

If I lived nearby might but not taking the train to London without knowing I have a ticket.

me too, it's just too far to go on spec cos also need trains and room for the night cos I would NEVER try to sleep in a train station (used to in my muspent youth, but its way too dangerous nowadays).

Well I hope some more MFC wins tix cos it Mika will miss us if there arn't enough of us to support him as only WE know how to :naughty:

WELL DONE TIA so pleased you won and found out so soon, great stuff you lucky duck lol.

me too, it's just too far to go on spec cos also need trains and room for the night cos I would NEVER try to sleep in a train station (used to in my muspent youth, but its way too dangerous nowadays).

Well I hope some more MFC wins tix cos it Mika will miss us if there arn't enough of us to support him as only WE know how to :naughty:

WELL DONE TIA so pleased you won and found out so soon, great stuff you lucky duck lol.

Like I said last night, it's till early days yet, there's a few weeks to go, so I would imagine they'll be a few more MFCers there.

At least we can get the flag into this one!

The last time, at ICA, they wouldn't let it in, because they said it was too big for the venue!:blink:

So Mika will know that we have some one there:wink2:

Like I said last night, it's till early days yet, there's a few weeks to go, so I would imagine they'll be a few more MFCers there.

At least we can get the flag into this one!

The last time, at ICA, they wouldn't let it in, because they said it was too big for the venue!:blink:

So Mika will know that we have some one there:wink2:

And those were the days when you had a pole, Rose. :naughty: They didn't like that either.....

When I was a Blur fan ... I once went all the way down to Brighton to a concert without a ticket .... It wasn't that long ago though ... 2003 ..... Ummmmm .... I'm not going to do that this time ..... on the off chance I get in .... nope .... that would be rather silly :lmfao: .... :blink: